Poland - PlusLiga Kobiet 2011/2012

• Certainly you track news on plusliga-kobiet.pl like me :)
    I tried to found any information about cuban OH, but I don't know who is she. It could be Martinez, but it's only my assumptions.

of course, PLK site and strefa siatkowki :P

• Stal Mielec is still searching players. On tests there are 2 OH's: Katerina Koclova (ex- junior NT Czech Rrepublic) and Rita Lilom (Hungarian NT). Team also negotiate with MB Gabriela Koeva (Bulgarian NT), she is near to apply but due to financial problems she may not join the team. Another MB could be useless because Stal has four, fortunately Kandora could be OH, they also can try Bejga as OPP, but Bejga in my opinion is weak even for the team from 1st league :down:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Aleksandra Folta won't leave the club, Impel also apply new player. She'll be introduced in Monday 9:30, before first training after holiday break.

New player of team is Dorota Medyńska, libero from Poish junior NT. Bogumniła Barańska got married, her new surname is Pyziołek.

• New player of team is Dorota Medyńska, libero from Poish junior NT. Bogumniła Barańska got married, her new surname is Pyziołek.

thats good, libero is IMO the weakest point of Gwardia

• In club there is one more OH: Ewelina Mikołajewska came to the club from TPS Rumia
    More information here

• Mayvelis Martinez Adlun maybe will play in Pałac Bydgoszcz. Club is still searching new players in order to complete the roster. Pałac is also interested in other players, but most of them are with their NTs.

• Anyone hear of American OPP Nicole Fawcett going to Poland? Read an article that mentioned she may be heading there. Thanks

• Anyone hear of American OPP Nicole Fawcett going to Poland? Read an article that mentioned she may be heading there. Thanks

there is a place in Bydgoszcz its the only option I think, Spicer was playing there last season but I dont think they will have enough money to buy her....

• Mayvelis Martinez Adlun maybe will play in Pałac Bydgoszcz. Club is still searching new players in order to complete the roster. Pałac is also interested in other players, but most of them are with their NTs.

Mayvelis Martinez Adlun officially in Bydgoszcz:
    http://www.volley24.pl/index.p…-Adlum-w-Palacu-Bydgoszcz

• League's schedule announced here

• AZS Białystok and Stal Mielec are searching Middle-blocker. Białystok is interested in Ewelina Toborek and Mielec is interested in Dorota Pykosz. Both players in last season played in TPS Rumia.

• AZS Białystok and Stal Mielec are searching Middle-blocker. Białystok is interested in Ewelina Toborek and Mielec is interested in Dorota Pykosz. Both players in last season played in TPS Rumia.

hmm so Kucharska is probably not going to play in PlusLiga team...

• As far as I remember in last season she played in Gedania Żukowo.

• As far as I remember in last season she played in Gedania Żukowo.

yes but she left Gedania and in one interview she said she want to play PlusLiga again and she want to play for high place ...I thought that she would play Mielec or Bydgoszcz but probably not...and in Bydgoszcz it would be great for them, they need experienced player and Kucharska can play on every position in case young players will not play well

• Kucharska play in Gedania very very good. She was a mainstay of the team in Gedania. She didn't have a weak match. She would be a good reinforcement for Mielec or Bydgoszcz.

• Kucharska play in Gedania very very good. She was a mainstay of the team in Gedania. She didn't have a weak match. She would be a good reinforcement for Mielec or Bydgoszcz.

I think she definitely deserves to play in some good club and play...because in Bielsko and Pila she was only bench player, you know, by Bednarek and Hendzel she coulndt play much on MB...and I remember how well she was playing in friendly tournaments before the season when Hendzel didnt have licention from Bialystok to play...

• Yes, She also played in Opposite Hitter and Outsite Hitter. She is very universal. She have a great technical skills. She can play any position. In Gedania, although she play on MB, it was stayed in second line for the libero. I love her, she hold team Gedania in Serie A2...

• On club site in roster is one more OH: Emilia Mucha (17 yo, Polish junior NT. More about her here

• In PTPS Piła will play in next season Cuban player Ace Cabrera Norris Leidys. She played on OPP with Agnieszka Kosmatka.

"Volleyball is a fantastic way of life, really. it is
    beautiful adventure, which gives a lot of joy not only to those sports "

It is our passion gives us wings, lifts us above all else.
    It gives a million reasons to rejoice, learns to overcome fear and weakness.

Thanks to develop and learn to fight for every day
    :win:

• Alicja Leszczyńska will play in next season in Köpenicker SC Berlin.

"Volleyball is a fantastic way of life, really. it is
    beautiful adventure, which gives a lot of joy not only to those sports "

It is our passion gives us wings, lifts us above all else.
    It gives a million reasons to rejoice, learns to overcome fear and weakness.

Thanks to develop and learn to fight for every day
    :win: