Poland - PlusLiga Kobiet 2011/2012

• I'm gonna support the Atom because of Kozuch :heart:

Sorry Smurfs ^^

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• About Piła: Kaliszuk leave team and will play in 1 league (Chemik Police). Paszek and Krawulska are staying.

Pykosz will not leave Rumia.

Mielec: Bejga propably out - she was even on tournament with AZS Ostrowiec Świętkorzyski (1 league), but they coach said that she's to weak for his team. I'm guessing that she's still looking for a clubs where she can play more.

• Thank You all for posting teams.

Does anyone know plans of Dorota Pykosz? Will she stay in Rumia and play in first league?

Also I wonder about my other favourite TPS Rumia player, Alicja Leszczyńska.

Beautiful Alicja? Yeah, rumors say that she will probably play in Bialystok.

• About Piła: Kaliszuk leave team and will play in 1 league (Chemik Police). Paszek and Krawulska are staying.

Pykosz will not leave Rumia.

Mielec: Bejga propably out - she was even on tournament with AZS Ostrowiec Świętkorzyski (1 league), but they coach said that she's to weak for his team. I'm guessing that she's still looking for a clubs where she can play more.

ok thank you Stu, I didnt know anything about Pila, im going to edit the roster
    Bejga still has a contract in Stal but i think she will go somewhere else, too

• Beautiful Alicja? Yeah, rumors say that she will probably play in Bialystok.

in Bialystok? again? as first setter? :what:

• in Bialystok? again? as first setter? :what:

Yeah, but I don't think that is true. Leszczynska left Bialystok in... unpleasant circumstances in last season. And what, they forget about this and they want her again? Nooo...

• Muszyna now shows team here http://www.mksmuszynianka.com/pl/zespol/sklad/ and have Piątek at opposite and Rourke at OH. Interesting that for now they also still show Bednarek.

I am lazy. :) I want official information from clubs, but instead of something I could just copy and paste, BKS have video.
    But this is not only my thread. Everyone is welcome to contribute remaining teams. :)

this link also says that Rourke's birth place is Istanbul :what: is she turkish citizen also :whistle:

• this link also says that Rourke's birth place is Istanbul :what: is she turkish citizen also :whistle:

Muszyna web page? "miejsce urodzenia Queensland (Australia)" but maybe they fixed it recently.

Edit: I just tried google translate to translate from Polish to Turkish and it translates "Queensland (Australia)" to "İstanbul (Türkiye)" :D

• Bialystok is expected to return to the rent Olga Palczewska. She will most likely be the first at setter. Leszczyńska there willn't be back, becauses he is disagreeing with the authorities of the club.

• Agata Pura became pregnant and she solved contract.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Agnieszka Bednarek probably will play in next season, she started training and she was on team's meetig with Kaczor and Gajgał yesterday. Maybe she''ll play in NT :roll:

• Katarzyna Żylińska won't play in next season, she's pregnant. Club tries to find player who will replace her. Yelena Kovalenko was loaned from Uralochka Yekaterinburg, 23 yo, comes from Russia. She's 190 cm and can play as OH/OPP. She's apparently better than Klimakova claims Vladimir Vertelko, new second coach team from Białystok. She sometimes was in main roster of Uralochka.

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Aleksandra Folta won't leave the club, Impel also apply new player. She'll be introduced in Monday 9:30, before first training after holiday break.

• Katarzyna Żylińska won't play in next season, she's pregnant. Club tries to find player who will replace her. Yelena Kovalenko was loaned from Uralochka Yekaterinburg, 23 yo, comes from Russia. She's 190 cm and can play as OH/OPP. She's apparently better than Klimakova claims Vladimir Vertelko, new second coach team from Białystok. She sometimes was in main roster of Uralochka.

I wanted to write but you were faster :) any info about the Cuban playing in Pila? its not Martinez?

• I wanted to write but you were faster :) any info about the Cuban playing in Pila? its not Martinez?

Certainly you track news on plusliga-kobiet.pl like me :)
    I tried to found any information about cuban OH, but I don't know who is she. It could be Martinez, but it's only my assumptions.