Poland - PlusLiga Kobiet 2011/2012

• Glass and Hodge will stay in Sopot to the season end because They want to play volleyball without break before OG.

Kozuch and Ssuchke may leave Club but They have only one option to play- in Asia- Korea or Japan because as press said in the strongest Euro Leagues transfers window has been closed.

• Glass and Hodge will stay in Sopot to the season end because They want to play volleyball without break before OG.

Kozuch and Ssuchke may leave Club but They have only one option to play- in Asia- Korea or Japan because as press said in the strongest Euro Leagues transfers window has been closed.

The italian transfer window should be open !

• Every Atom Player may like Ozsoy or Fernandez leave the Club because in every contract is the option.

The new Atom Bosses won't speak with Players so They take infos from press.

Kozuch will go to Baku because She agreed with Club proposition- curious what she had that after 5 months without money She agreed. Voigt will decide before plane arrive.

• In interview Swieniewicz said that She cried very often because the Sopot Bosses slighted Her and because of that She ended Her career.

She said also that some Player haven't money to buy fuel and come to trainings by car and some even haven't money to buy food.

• She said also that some Player haven't money to buy fuel and come to trainings by car and some even haven't money to buy food.

:( Where did you hear/read that?

• this is very sad situation for the players. And they are right to protest if they dont get money for so long !
    And I am very disappointed by the behaviouir of the club how they treated Swienewichz. I was hoping for a strong team by Atom and good management, but unfortunatley its not the case !

• Two-time European Champion explains that this season was to be her last, but she wanted another way to tell the fans. And so for her fans learned of the decision of the dry news provided by Atom Trefl Sopot.

- Not that it would look like. I dreamed to say goodbye to the fans, standing on the podium. Things turned out differently and I am very, very sorry - volleyball player complains. The decision to end her career, finally convinced that what is happening in the club of the Tri-City.

- Since September, I did not get any money. But it's not just about money. The most hurt me, how we were treated. Presidents of fooling us, not answering the phones, they did not want to meet. We were repeatedly ignored. This lack of respect hurt me the most - says Świeniewicz.

- I played in many clubs and I never felt so not. Going to the gym, I cried because I did not physically withstand the situation at the club. My girlfriends too have had enough. These are human dramas, some of them for what they pour fuel into Baku to come to practice. Nay, do not you put into the pot. And what to pay off loans? With nothing to live? - Asks rhetorically, was a Polish representative.

On Thursday Atom Trefl Sopot awaits Champions League meeting with Rabita Baku. Do you think the meeting will take place? - I think so, but I do not know what the composition of the team will travel to Azerbaijan. One thing is certain: if the girls who come to the dance floor, give it everything - it provides.

WP.PL / Sports News

http://sport.wp.pl/kat,33560,t…d,14231347,wiadomosc.html

• I feel so bad for the Sopot team. No wonder they play without fire in them. I hope the management and players will arrive with an agreement. Hodge and Glass are starting to play their potential. I hope they could upset Rabita again.

• Next matches -> Day 18 (last before Play Offs/Play Outs)

Saturday 11.02
    17:00 Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza - Budowlani Łódź
    17:00 Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna - AZS Białystok
    19:00 PTPS Piła - Impel Gwardia Wrocław

Sunday 12.02
    14:30 KS Pałac Bydgoszcz - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała (on Polsat Sport & DRHTV)
    15:00 KPSK Stal Mielec - Atom Trefl Sopot

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna - AZS Białystok 3:0 (25-18 26-24 25-18 ) stats
    MVP: Caroline Wensink

Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza - Budowlani Łódź 3:1 (25-17 25-20 20-25 25-22) stats
    MVP: Elżbieta Skowrońska

Edited 2 times, last by kondzio ().

• Piotr , how is the playoff format of the Plusliga Kobiet ?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Piotr , how is the playoff format of the Plusliga Kobiet ?

Play Offs formula:
    Quarterfinals (to next round advance team with 3 wins)
    1st vs. 8th (standings after Regular Season)
    2nd vs. 7th
    3rd vs. 6th
    4th vs. 5th

Semifinals: (to next round advance team with 3 wins)
    1st/8th vs. 4th/5th
    2nd/7th vs 3rd/6th

Finals:
    Final & 3rd place match (3 wins)
    5th place match (2 wins)

Play Outs:
    9th vs. 10th (team with 4 wins has chances to stay in league, loser drops from league)
    9th/10th vs. 2nd from 1st League (team with 4 wins will play in Plusliga)

• Thank you ;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• PTPS Piła - Impel Gwardia Wrocław 3:2 (25-14 25-16 16-25 21-25 15-9) stats
    MVP: Agnieszka Kosmatka

Quarterfinals pairs:
    Muszynianka - Impel
    Atom - Budowlani
    Tauron - PTPS
    Aluprof - Pałac

Play Out:
    AZS - Stal

Semifinals pairs:
    Muszynianka/Impel - Aluprof/Pałac
    Atom/Budowlani - Tauron/PTPS

• Kondzio, you aren't right...

In Quarter-Finals to next round advance team with 2 wins, not 3. Government of PlusLiga Kobiet wanted to end of PlusLiga Kobiet faster, because Polish NT will have camp at beginning of April, and they wanted to shorten this league in this year...
    Additionally you forgot about matchs 5-8...
    team, which lost quarterfinals will play in:
    4/5 vs. 1/8
    3/6 vs. 2/7
    in places 5-8 matchs will to 2 wins...
    Better teams will play for fifth position (to two wins), but lost teams will have end of season (and they will qualify at position, which team was better in table of Main Season...)
    Maybe this same system of 2 wins is in semifinals, but im sure only of quarter-finals...

Formula of matchs to 2 wins is... first match in city of worse club, second match in city of better club (after main season of course) and additionally, if after two matchs will have result 1-1...Teams will have third match in next day of course in city of better club after main season...

• You're right, I'm sorry for my mistakes.