Poland - PlusLiga Kobiet 2011/2012

• Kozuch instead of Mirka :lol: by the way im sorry for Atom, whats happening there :(

• In sport tv has been told that Kozuch will go to Baku, Ssuchke wants Italian Club. Also Italy is open for American Players.

Maggie :aww:

Why to Baku? Didn't you learn from last season in Russia?

• I think you misunderstood that. She is flying with the team to Baku to play CL and not transfering there

:aww: :aww: Sorry, guys :D :D

I apologize, Maggie :rose: :P

• Maggie :aww:

Why to Baku? Didn't you learn from last season in Russia?

I think Bartek means Maggi will travel to Baku with Sopot team to play Rabita match...that's what I read earlier...
    EDIT others were faster :D
    But talking about learning, Ssuschke played in Italy (Cesena) some years ago and until today doesn't have the money from that time, so I hope if she really goes there she won't make yet another bad experience. If it's true I hope she goes to Pesaro, currently they are only playing with 3 foreign players (Okuniewska, Brinker, Klineman), so there would be a place for her to play and I think she's better than Manzano.

• But I dont think Kozuch will go to Russia anyway, last year it was rumors she didnt liked it there at least...I hope Kozuch goes to Italy, and she played in the league in a couple of years before...I hope she choose Modena, because even if I think she plays better in NT, she is better than Barboza and Rineri.

• But she's OPP, not OH although she sometimes recives. She could replace weak in this season Aguero instead.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Glinka wants to retire after this season and I want to see Kozuch in Vakıfbank next sesaon and it can be a good chance that happen since Guidetti is there :thumbsup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• The main problem will be foreign player limitations in some countries. Teams in Russia, Turkey and Italy can't just play foreign players as they want, for many it would mean that another (expensive) foreign player would have to stay on bench instead.

• But she's OPP, not OH although she sometimes recives. She could replace weak in this season Aguero instead.

Thats right, I thought she could play OH too but I guess I was wrong...anyway I dont know if Kozuch really is better than Aguero right now, even if Aguero isnt in good shape at all...

• Exactly: during nt season she can even win the match only by herself, but in club season she's much weaker

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Kozuch's problem is that she needs 100% perfectly timed sets. Last year in Russia this didn't work out at all (no surprise with Zhadan as setter), and earlier this season her connection was Glass wasn't so good either. Last week in the Baku match she showed what she can do when the setter is able to use her well. I wouldn't say it's about club or NT but simply she is a rather limited player and can show her best performance only when she is used well. In NT she can work the whole summer in training with the setters, in clubs it's a bit different because they have to play at least 1 match every week, sometimes even 2-3, so there is less time for such things in trainings.

• I like Vakifbank, so I hope she doesn't go there.

me to :lol: but she it seems the best option for her imo. I hope all the time she come to play for Fener and she can be our new yellow angel. :thumbsup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Glinka wants to retire after this season and I want to see Kozuch in Vakıfbank next sesaon and it can be a good chance that happen since Guidetti is there :thumbsup:

So, if that would happen.... you will support VTT next season, Burak ?? :D :D :lol: :win: