Poland - PlusLiga Kobiet 2011/2012

• Congratulations to Muszyna! :flower: :flower: :flower:

I'm very happy for Caroline, since most of the regular season she was on the bench..but she never gave up!!!

• I think You should begin to drink Baltic water or eat Tatra's mountains not bear

Bartek, finally I see your photo :) , nice....hair :lol:

• Yes yes yes I knew it :D I knew that You will write it :lol:

:P

• 3rd place matches:
    Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 3:2 (23:25; 20:25; 25:15; 25:13; 15:12)
    stats: http://stats.plusliga-kobiet.p…atistics.aspx?MatchID=681
    MVP: Frauke Dirickx

Dabrowa leads 2:0, next match on saturday (24.03) in Bielsko-Biala

• Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna - Atom Trefl Sopot 1:3 (25-19 20-25 20-25 23-25) stats MVP: Małgorzata Kożuch

We have a tie 1:1

In 1st league first finalist is Siódemka Legionovia Legionowo (won 3:1 with AZS Kraków). In 2nd semifinal Chemik Police - Murowana Goślina we have a tie 2:2, next match tomorrow

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• 1st league final:
    Siódemka Legionovia Legionowo - KS Piecobiogaz Murowana Goślina
    winner will play in PlusLiga in next season, loser will play with AZS Białystok for a place in PlusLiga

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I hope both of that teams will play PLK next season... new blood is needed :lol: Bialystok and Mielec every year had a lot of talks they will have a big sponsor, good team and play for 4 place and never anything from that...and AZS had really good team this season...hm Legionowo- they will probably need a better setter for PLK and OH/OPP, MB are good (Studzienna/Skorupa), libero is also on PLK level..Murowana-great setter, OHs and OPP, libero..

• Yes Murowana is so great that They needed 5 matches against Police to take the spot. Must admit that in 4th match Police led 2-1 in series and 2-1 in sets.

• hmm Police have foreign players in the roster, I dont think its easy opponent