Russia - Superliga 2011/2012

• I checked Omichka's website and found out that Yurieva is Alena Hendzel from Belarus NT, so we definitely won't see her in Russian NT :S Even if she changed nationality she can't play for Russia as long as Goncharova does.

Good job! I should've recognized her, I've seen her play for Leningradka many times :wall:

• I checked Omichka's website and found out that Yurieva is Alena Hendzel from Belarus NT, so we definitely won't see her in Russian NT :S Even if she changed nationality she can't play for Russia as long as Goncharova does.

heh Hendzel was one of the best MBs playing in Poland :) she was the best blocker of the league (blok per set)..she also has Polish citizenship and she wanted to play in Polish NT

• i'd never thought i would follow Russian league someday :D i dont have any bad thoughts or prejudice about Russian league.i haven't just followed it till now.( i have followed Turkish and Italian league and Polish league after Neri started playing in there)

• i'd never thought i would follow Russian league someday :D i dont have any bad thoughts or prejudice about Russian league.i haven't just followed it till now.( i have followed Turkish and Italian league and Polish league after Neri started playing in there)

Actually I try to follow Russian league because there are some really good teams but I can't find informations about the league. You know their alphabet is way different so it becomes more difficult to get informations from Russian sites. I hope somebody would help us. I want to follow Neriman's stats in Russian league.

• Actually I try to follow Russian league because there are some really good teams but I can't find informations about the league. You know their alphabet is way different so it becomes more difficult to get informations from Russian sites. I hope somebody would help us. I want to follow Neriman's stats in Russian league.

I do not follow league very much, but match stats are usually posted here: http://www.volleyservice.ru/in…task=compitition&gender=f

Dinamo Krasnodar is written as Динамо Краснодар or Динамо Кр (because Dinamo Kazan is Динамо К or Динамо Кз) and Nerimans name will be written as Нериман Озсой or Озсой Нериман.

Also club website is here http://dinamokrasnodar.ru/.

• Day 11 results:
    Samorodok Khabarovsk - Zarechie-Odintsovo - 2:3 (25-15,15-25,30-28,14-25,11-25)
    Omichka Omsk - Tyumen-TyumGU - 3:2 (23-25,25-23,25-19,23-25,15-8}
    Avtodor-Metar Chelyabinsk - Dinamo Moscow - 0:3 (21-25,6-25,19-25)
    Proton Balakovo - Uralochka-NTMC Ekaterinburg - 3:1 (23-25,25-22,25-17,25-20)
    Severstal Cherepovets - Dinamo-Kazan - 0:3 (21-25,20-25,12-25)
    Fakel Novy Urengoy - Dinamo Krasnodar will be played tomorrow

After beating Krasnodar Proton also beats Uralochka! Russian league has never been so unpredictable!

• Holly COw!! Does that name mean Neriman Özsoy in Russian lang.? :thumbsup: I would recognise only "O". :lol:

I do not follow league very much, but match stats are usually posted here: http://www.volleyservice.ru/in…task=compitition&gender=f

Dinamo Krasnodar is written as Динамо Краснодар or Динамо Кр (because Dinamo Kazan is Динамо К or Динамо Кз) and Nerimans name will be written as Нериман Озсой or Озсой Нериман.

Also club website is here http://dinamokrasnodar.ru

• Do Russian friends know if Neriman will play tomorrow or not?

I've read in Krasnodar press that her debut will be against Rote Raben in CEV cup next week. And I thought she was not legible to play in eurocups for Dinamo ?( But anyway I don't think she'll travel alone to Novy Urengoy so we'll have to wait for next week.

• Holly COw!! Does that name mean Neriman Özsoy in Russian lang.? :thumbsup:

Of course. :lol:

Here are some of your favourite players's names in Russian Cyrillic:
    Кубра Акман
    Дамла Чакироглу
    Едже Ходжаоглу
    Джерен Кестигероз
    Езги Дагделенлер
    :D

• Holly COw!! Does that name mean Neriman Özsoy in Russian lang.? :thumbsup: I would recognise only "O". :lol:

Hi :wavy: i have a question... i can´t find a video of Dinamo Krasnodar with Kosheleva already on the team :wall: ...someone has it? please :sos: ;( ;( please....

• hehehe, everybody is learning Russian now :thumbsup:
    Canter - I would dearly like to see Leo lo Bianco in Krasnodar again! She was here with Bergamo last year and I talked to her a little, she's such a delightful person and beautiful lady! So I don't mind Dinamo to play Galatasaray!)

• Neriman wrote in facebook : " I wanna kill two of the passport control officer in Warsaw airport who helped me to miss my flight " :lol: So seems like she is still in Poland :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Krasnodar tv showed news on her arrival. Neriman is in Krasnodar now, I guess.

• Fakel Noviy Urengoi - Dinamo Krasnodar 0:3(18-25 19-25 20-25)

Krasnodar won easily even without Neriman (?) over Gioli and Del Cores Fakel at least. Fakel also has players like Bogacheva and Belikova, so they are really underachiving with 4 wins and 7 losses in the league so far.

• Krasnodar tv showed news on her arrival. Neriman is in Krasnodar now, I guess.

Hmm just a half hour ago she wrote this comment from her offical facebook account,so it's no possible.I think club has no info about her flight delay :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: