Russia - Superliga 2011/2012

• I see, Alisheva is certinly not a flashy player, and her ups and downs is pretty heavy...when her game is "on" she can be a threat to all teams in the world, but when she is off she can destroy the game herself with unforced errors.

I think most of Russian players have this issue sadly :(

• I think most of Russian players have this issue sadly :(

Thats true, its the problem with being tall and big, especially for girls, they tends to be erratic because the body gets more difficullt to handle.

• By the way, Goncharova played very solid and good in reception today vs Proton, if she can keep it up, I belive she can be starting OH for Russia insted of Sokolova. But, only if she can keep this level, and its a big, big if !

• she can speak Russian but we still don't understand Russian :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I just looked at the statistics of the game of Dinamo Moscow vs. Proton. I am surprised that the coach is using Goncharova as a receiver, with Markova as the non-receiver hitter. I think Kosheleva and Goncharova will compete for the starting six line up. The other spots for hitters will of course be given to Gamova and Sokolova.

• The Ranking of the 2nd Russia's League after 16 queue [6 to end]:

1. Уфимочка-УГНТУ 76
    2. Спарта Нижний Новгород 66
    3. Индезит Липецк 63
    4. Юность Красноярск 61
    5. Ленинградка Санкт-Петербург 59
    6. Воронеж Воронеж 57

Best 2 Teams will get SuperLeague spot.

• The Ranking of the Youth Russia's League [to end 2 Tours where every Team plays 3 matches]

After main round will be matches 1-6 and 7-12.

• she has russian ancestors. Her parents came from Duschanbe / tajikistan to germany

Yes, I know she was born in Tajikstan or something like that, but I didnt realize she spoke russian, you know when you never stop to think about, so I was surprise..hehehehe cause I thought, dont know maybe left to young...dont know. ^^ :lol:

• Anyone impressed by Strashimira Filipova? She has men stats in attack all games, one of the top scorers and she is a half MB, half OPP, stronger than both. She has also very good block and serve, low level of unforced errors.

• Anyone impressed by Strashimira Filipova? She has men stats in attack all games, one of the top scorers and she is a half MB, half OPP, stronger than both. She has also very good block and serve, low level of unforced errors.

Im very impressed of Filipova, she is so powerfull and consistent ! When I watched her in ECH group stage last year in Italy, I have no doubt she was hitting the hardest ball there. As I have said before I remember, IMO she is one of the very best MB´s in Europe right now.

• It's interesting to see that Kirillova really is main setter in Uralochka now. I thought she'd go there as backup and mainly to teach the other setters, and Salina is not that bad either...But seems Ira now also found good connection with the MBs, yesterday she gave them a lot of balls (far more than she gave Nazarova and Chaplina) and both scored with high %.

• Standings after 20 matches:
    1. Dinamo Kazan 46
    2. Uralochka Yekaterinburg 43
    3. Dinamo Moscow 42
    4. Omichka Omsk 39
    5. Dinamo Krasnodar 38
    6. Proton Balakovo 34
    7. Fakel Novy Urengoy 32
    8. Zarechie Odintsovo 23
    9. Tyumen TyumGU 18
    10. Severstal Cherepovets 18
    11. Samorodok Khabarovsk 11
    12. Avtodor-Metar Chelabinsk 11

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Aoeksandr Perepelkin, husband to Maria Perepelkina, is the new Head Coach of Severstal Cherepovets. Maybe he will have a couple of battles against his fiance next season !!

• Aoeksandr Perepelkin, husband to Maria Perepelkina, is the new Head Coach of Severstal Cherepovets. Maybe he will have a couple of battles against his fiance next season !!

Yes, another interesting bit of news that Irina Uraleva setter from Proton is going to play in Krasnodar next season. This definitely means that Evgeniya Startseva is leaving the team. Where? Kazan probably has to be the answer.

• Yes, another interesting bit of news that Irina Uraleva setter from Proton is going to play in Krasnodar next season. This definitely means that Evgeniya Startseva is leaving the team. Where? Kazan probably has to be the answer.

Yes, probably they can afford most money...Im so surprised Moscow isnt even intrested in Startseva !! Maybe they want Akulova instead?