Russia - Superliga 2011/2012

• So when a player scores many points against a good team its always the good teams fault :aww:

Obviously u cant make generalise´s like that. If u want to make a statement that Kazan didnt played good enough, then watch the match, but if u didnt, u cant look at the score of one specifik player and say "they wasnt good".

Ok. :win: :drink:

• It means that Moscow is very weak.
    Even Korea's KTG in a point is better than Moscow because Montano has been bought to get points and here in Moscow is Grun, Yaneva, MB's for that job also.

No it doesnt mean like that.Actually i didnt know the other players' stats, but if the score hade been shared by the three players (Goncha,Grün and Yaneva/Makarova) then it would be more ok but A team like Kazan (the third of Cl) should have found a way to stop Goncharova with its block-defence system.

• No it doesnt mean like that.Actually i didnt know the other players' stats, but if the score hade been shared by the three players (Goncha,Grün and Yaneva/Makarova) then it would be more ok but A team like Kazan (the third of Cl) should have found a way to stop Goncharova with its block-defence system.

I think Bartek was joking a bit. Obviously Moscow´s game was predictible, also cause Ulyakina has very difficult it seems to use their MB´s, and then u would think they should stop Goncharova. But they didnt, then u can see it two ways. That it was incredible by Goncharova, or bad of Kazan. In my opinion, its a combination. Kazan had no problems to defend versus the other players from Moscow, so its hard to say it was their fault. They have two of the best blockers in league, and their defence is best in Russia, so its not that easy to score against them.

• That it was incredible by Goncharova, or bad of Kazan.

This is not first time when She scores more than 30 points. It wasn't incredible in that case, more than last year in NT Her game was very weak. It means Moscow is having weak Team that season.

• sokolova is really close to merkulova ...thats the reason merkulova is always in NT in the last years even she is always in bench in dinamo moscow :mad:

• This is not first time when She scores more than 30 points. It wasn't incredible in that case, more than last year in NT Her game was very weak. It means Moscow is having weak Team that season.

She was second best spiker and third best scorer in World Grand Prix last year, yes, its very weak, I agree with u! :aww: :down:

• She was second best spiker and third best scorer in World Grand Prix last year, yes, its very weak, I agree with u! :aww: :down:

In World Grand Prix Russia had very easy Opponents so... then in Finals lost against Brazil and Serbia so..

• In World Grand Prix Russia had very easy Opponents so... then in Finals lost against Brazil and Serbia so..

The stats is from WGP finals where Russia faced China, Serbia, Thailand, Serbia (again) and Brazil.

• The stats is from WGP finals where Russia faced China, Serbia, Thailand, Serbia (again) and Brazil.

It means only that Russia like Moscow now had weak roster so Goncharova had to be the best in the Team. Next performance in Euro only confirms My words.

• It means only that Russia like Moscow now had weak roster so Goncharova had to be the best in the Team. Next performance in Euro only confirms My words.

You say "Russia like Moscow now had weak roster so Goncharova had to be the best in the Team" hmm, she played with Gamova for ex :aww:

• You say "Russia like Moscow now had weak roster so Goncharova had to be the best in the Team" hmm, she played with Gamova for ex :aww:

They played without Kosheleva and Goncharova as OH so..

• Maybe I was thinking to write something else first but as I said...we will not come anywhere in this discussion anyway, so because of that, lets finish it!

Hm You are right when Woman and Man fight about more than 30 minutes the best option is bed [council of Psychologists] but We... :rolll: