CEV Cup 2011/12

• I think Lloyd is much creative than A. Glass or Spicer.

Totally agree.

Lloyd is Usa's second best setter. After Berg of course.

• Eric :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• 25-23 Gala :!: :!:

Funny to see the fanatical board-member hehehe :D

• Havelkova is being really missed today in Busto, cause Havlickova is not making a good game.

To defend her...Calderon jumps like a man, so it's very tough to score against Calderon-block :win:

• Floortje is at the bench now X( X( :mad:

She didn't play bad at all X( :mad:

Parisi makes me to stop watching :tzz: :read:

• Congrats GAlatasaray...

but Busto played quite under what they are doing this season. Marcond and Havlickova didnt go well...Marcon was blocked twice against Leo alone in end of fourth set...:S

I hope Busto girls can play better second match at home. And also hope Havelkova can be a bit better...she already did well when she could today, but she is definetly still out of shape a bit.

Forza Busto! :super:

• ridiculous game, seems like Galatsasaray was so bad in 2nd set that Busto won it by accident so in 3rd and 4th set every time italians pulled away for 3-4 points they immediatelly started making stupid mistakes and giving the ball away :thumbdown:

• Galatasaray :super:

Some people was claiming Galatasaray is a bette team than even Yamamay :roll: Do they still have same opinion 8)

Of course 8)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Final is played by golden set system, isn't it?

• congratulations to GS, if they keep the reception mistakes less and play constantly, then I think they will win the match in Italy as well. :drink:

• in 3rd and 4th set every time italians pulled away for 3-4 points they immediatelly started making stupid mistakes and giving the ball away :thumbdown:

I completely agree, Yamamay threw away the match when at the final sets they was winning by 3-4 points and the team stopped playing and collapsed suddenly. It's true that they missed Havelkova but it's not reason to don't close sets that you have dominated in a way relatively confortable.

• Busto played the worst game of all the season...
    Leo is always amazing :obey: , I miss her :heart: