Italian League 2011/2012

• Hehe, your memory is really good :) I remember this but not in detail, Brakocevic was involved too, wasnt she? However, I dont rembember what she did.

No, no. Like Matthias said, when Pavan lost her captain stripes, Brakocevic became captain. But that was the extent that Brakocevic was involved.

There were no bad words towards Brakocevic in Pavan's blog. I am sure because I was able to read Pavan's blog for a long time before it became a scandal and was deleted ;)

• Matthias and @Anton1989 Actually, Pavan problem was with Sangiuliano, not Serena (Serena played in Conegliano in 2008/2009, and Pavan incident was one season after, in 2009/2010, Serena was not there anymore). She had a blog, where she wrote some bad things about the team, specially about Sanguiliano, and also about supporters and the club saying. Brakocevic was not involved, but became capitan of the team (in place of Pavan, that used to be the capitan) after that incident. ;)

I checked the things again, Pavan in the beginning of 2009/10 season wrote that she became the new captain because the old captain "Edward" (=Valentina Scissorhands) was no longer with the team. So she wrote bad about Serena, but when they were already no longer playing together.
    Unfortunately this has happened to other players as well, I remember not so long ago Thaisa wrote something bad in her Twitter, something like her team urgently needs Fabiola back, so it was quite insulting for the other setter...

• Great vitory for Foppa of course, And Im really happy...but this is the less important match between all they will play...but I hope it serves to give motivation and must of all confidence to Foppa girls! ^^

I always believe in this team, till the end! :heart:

Matthias and @Anton1989 Actually, Pavan problem was with Sangiuliano, not Serena (Serena played in Conegliano in 2008/2009, and Pavan incident was one season after, in 2009/2010, Serena was not there anymore). She had a blog, where she wrote some bad things about the team, specially about Sanguiliano, and also about supporters and the club saying. Brakocevic was not involved, but became capitan of the team (in place of Pavan, that used to be the capitan) after that incident. ;)

Alright, thank u for the info :)

• Matthias and @Anton1989 Actually, Pavan problem was with Sangiuliano, not Serena (Serena played in Conegliano in 2008/2009, and Pavan incident was one season after, in 2009/2010, Serena was not there anymore). She had a blog, where she wrote some bad things about the team, specially about Sanguiliano, and also about supporters and the club saying. Brakocevic was not involved, but became capitan of the team (in place of Pavan, that used to be the capitan) after that incident. ;)

Joanamss is also correct, because I specifically remember that Pavan said, Sangiuliano earned the nickname of "Edward Scissor Hands" during that season :pinch:

Now that I try to remember it, I think she gave both setters that nickname :|

• Joanamss is also correct, because I specifically remember that Pavan said, Sangiuliano earned the nickname of "Edward Scissor Hands" during that season :pinch:

Now that I try to remember it, I think she gave both setters that nickname :|

I'm not sure about Sangiuliano, but here is the part I mentioned earlier (found it in Volleytalk forum):

Finally, the last big surprise of the weekend was the announcement of our new captain, as our last captain was Edward. For weeks, all the fans, parents, girls on the team had been wondering who the next captain would be. And the winner is.... drum-roll please. ME! Surprised?? I was.

• Fortunately Pavan has not played with Rondon XD Poor Giulia!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• At least she is lucky to not play with any Edward this season ;)

Of course! She in playing with the best setter in the italian league, Lin Berg! :thumbsup:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• I'm not sure about Sangiuliano, but here is the part I mentioned earlier (found it in Volleytalk forum):

So I guess she had problems with both setters...cause Im 100% sure she talked bad about Sangiuliano..hehehe and...well..when all scandull come to press...Serena was no longer in the team...It was one season after. anyway....Im sure Pavan has learned with the incident and turned the page ^^

• Not everyone know what to write on the internet.... Pavan shouldn't wrote these things!

• Actually Im a bit surprised these words came from Pavan, because she is known as a bit of a "genius" or at least extremly good in school, she had highest grade in all her exams in college and high school. She should know better...

• Actually Im a bit surprised these words came from Pavan, because she is known as a bit of a "genius" or at least extremly good in school, she had highest grade in all her exams in college and high school. She should know better...

Well, in her defense the texts were really well written I can remember well, she had a good sense of humor most of the times, unfortunetly, she let a lot of things inside out, and she shouldnt do...but the texts were really well written. ^^

• Well, in her defense the texts were really well written I can remember well, she had a good sense of humor most of the times, unfortunetly, she let a lot of things inside out, and she shouldnt do...but the texts were really well written. ^^

Have no doubt about that she can write, but I didnt questioned that either ;) Just that she should know how to handle problems and understand that u dont talk bad behind peoples back in the public, especially not your team member. When players like Hooker does that I dont get to surprised, but someone like Pavan u can expekt more from I think !

• Pavan :rolll: She is lucky,she didn't even meet with Rondon yet :lol: I don't know what nickname Neslihan has to find to Elif :aww: :teach:

Hooker again. :rolll:

J/K! Hehehe. I'm bad :pinch:

Hooker is really crazy in social media :cheesy:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Then she should be a member at this forum too, dont u think hehe

I suspect about it too,who knows :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Don't You know? Hooker has here nickname Vaio.
    She doesn't like Italian League so She said that the League is weak.