Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• Yes sorry but for me not big difference (It is not because I trust Duygu or İpek so much, reason is probably Selime or Seray doesnot have same meaning as you have :whistle: )

if your arrivals are playing in the same conditions and still play well even in the case of injuries, it is not fair to blame federation. And having a good spiker as a bench player does not mean use them lik how Galatasaray used Seray :whistle: For example Vakıfbank using Güldeniz in a very efficient way in my opinion.

All in all, from my perspective it was soo obvious that they would have a big trouble in the case of Seda's injury, so it is a huge mistake to only trust Yağmur and hope no injury for seda (indeed she is known with her frequent injuries )

• Glinka :obey:
    Why Kim plays with those black socks ?

• Yes sorry but for me not big difference (It is not because I trust Duygu or İpek so much, reason is probably Selime or Seray doesnot have same meaning as you have :whistle: )

if your arrivals are playing in the same conditions and still play well even in the case of injuries, it is not fair to blame federation. And having a good spiker as a bench player does not mean use them lik how Galatasaray used Seray :whistle: For example Vakıfbank using Güldeniz in a very efficient way in my opinion.

All in all, from my perspective it was soo obvious that they would have a big trouble in the case of Seda's injury, so it is a huge mistake to only trust Yağmur and hope no injury for seda (indeed she is known with her frequent injuries )

well as it stands, you and I have different opinions about some players. it reflects upon our views of fenerbahce's strategy.

also fbu still have a good chance (nearly as much as vakif does) to win this semis when seda suffered an injury during the game. so i believe you cannot in good faith say fbu never had a chance win the league even if seda had been missing the whole season with an injury sustained during the first part of the season.

• I thought Kim and Liuba were great late in that 3rd set. In this 4th set, no one can get a kill for Fenerbahce. :aww:

No one can get a good reception or defense (or block)...

• wow vakinbank in front, suprise is coming or not ? :drink:

• Glinka shining once again, FbU is too nervous can't playing with defeating stress

• Congratulations both team for great match :flower: :flower: :flower: suprise of the day

• "CL winner can't win their local league" tradition continues :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I repeat that Fernbahce misses Logan. Congratulations to Vakifbank, they have played better than Fenerbahce in this match. Deserved victory

• The 5th set was Glinka vs Sokolova ...
    Congratulations to both teams !
    And now GS hooligans ?