Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• She's Regina Moroz, MB more info. Olga Khrzanovskaya is setter more info

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I hope so ;) maybe later they will post more info. Yesterday I found it on eczacibasi website, today there's no info yet

• I watched the friendly match in the hall.
    First set:on EcV's side:Neslihan,Polyak,Gülden,Mirka,Elif,Büşra,Esra
    on Kazan's side:Gamova,Mahkno,Megumi Kurihara,Shesenina,Borisenko,Moroz,

In the first set all Kazan's sets were to Gamova.there wasnt any other player to contribute to the team .A little contribution by Borisenko thats all.On EcV's side Neslihan was the best of her team with her attack and especially defence.Polyak helped her.
    In the second set SEnna was on the court instead of Esra.One more time Neslihan was the main player in getting points for EcV..in the third quarter of the the second set Nesli-Elif duo substituted by Asuman-Gözde Yılmaz .From that moment on,Senna started to play well and get points.
    (Neslihan didnt enter the court any more,she was given a massage on her calf)
    Kazan got the second set.

In the third set Gözde Yılmaz played better.Mirka,SEnna and of course Polyak contributed .Megumi went out the court after the first set.EcV got the third set.
    In the fourth set, Gözde Yılmaz served extraordinarly and made the score 11-1 in favor of EcV at the beginning of the set.She made 5 aces back to back and totally served at leats 10 times. 8o 8o :super: and Kazan tried to resist with Gamova but it was not enough.

Dinamo Kazan's receiving players were horrible.Makno and the libero of Russian NT (?).With these receivers it wont be easy for Kazan to advance to f4.Larson should be great receiving so that the things work better in Kazan.Otherwise its "blank".I have no idea if Larson can cure Kazan's reception problems or not.

• Eczacıbaşı VitrA: Esra (9), Büşra (5), Neslihan (13), Francia (9), Poljak (15), Elif (3), Gülden (Libero), Senna (13), Asuman, Gözde (14), Neşve, Buse.
    Dinamo Kazan: Borisenko (8), Khrzhanovskaya (1), Makhno (13), Moroz (13), Gamova (19), Me Gumi (5), Ulanova (L), Babeshina (2), Kuznetsova (3), Ezhova, Voronkova (2).
    Setler: 25-23, 22-25, 25-19, 25-20.

• Poljak is again Best scorer of EczV's side :lol: I think everything goes better between Elif and Poljak.Can't wait to see Eczacıbaşı in CL :heart:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Pursaklar V. İhtisas - Galatasaray MP (15.00 CET)

Any streams?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Teledünya Turkish Cup 1st round:
    Beşıktaş - Vakıfbank Türk Telekom 0:3 (18:25; 19:25; 20:25)
    stats: http://www.tvf.org.tr/istatist…k-b--besik-vakif-ygil.pdf

Yeşilyurt - Eczacıbaşı VitrA 0:3 (20:25; 18:25; 17:25)
    stats:http://www.tvf.org.tr/istatist…--yesil-eczac-yes-ecz.pdf

• no :(

and live score?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.