Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• I think it's not good idea, it's too late to transfer new players especially OH. They should think about that for next season, especially good Turkish OH is needed !

Everything is possible, I believe in them till the end even though the situation is really bad, but they have to take a risk and fight till the end.

Thay have to take risks. There are stll the playoffs and the final round of the leauge...Hodge can receive much better than Mirka. Elif could get better passing and sets better balls to Nesli and Polyak. And if Hodge an score some points. That would be good. But ECZ does every year some false transfers. I dont know whose responsibility it is

• First of all Hodge it's not so good receiver, she's not stable, and second thing, she plays with Sopot in CL so if she would change her club, she could not play with other one in CL ;)
    For sure Lorenzo should start with Senna in Thursday, but it's hard to predict what he will do...

• Melis is a former Junior NT player.She is 19 and around 183-185.About her skills she is a strong attacker and jumps well.Her reception is quite good too but she needs experience for 1st league.Micelli has to give more chances to her against low ranked teams or rent her for another club if Eczacibasi would like to use her as starter in next years.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Thank you ;)
    so it's worth to have her on bench if Gozde is injured IMO

Yes,currently Gozde is injured and it's better to keep her at bench if something happens to Esra during match.By the way Busra can play reciever too if neccessary (It's her old position) :lol:

• I know :D but I prefer her as MB :lol:
    Everything depends on Lorenzo's decisions, so we can only hope his choices for next match will be effective.

• Poljak is a great Mb.She is a great blocker but not as great attacker as a blocker.She is amongst the most balanced Mb's when considering together the attack and block, but she is not great at attacking.Imo,Gioli,Ravva,Eda,Rasic is better at attacking than Poljak.

• Canter i don't agree with you.Poljak is as strong in attack as much as others that you wrote but she looks invisible with Elif :teach: When she was playing in Bergamo with LoBianco she was really unstopabble over net.Eda is a great one foot attacker too but she can't show her real attack performance in club as much as she shows in NT due to Naz :down: Rasic and Ravva are really lucky,they play with an amazing setter in club (Rasic is x2 lucky coz of Ana is her mate in NT too :lol: )

• Poljak is a great Mb.She is a great blocker but not as great attacker as a blocker.She is amongst the most balanced Mb's when considering together the attack and block, but she is not great at attacking.Imo,Gioli,Ravva,Eda,Rasic is better at attacking than Poljak.

I dont agree with u, I think Poljak is also very good attacker, she is just not well used in Eczacibasi in that area. but when she used to play in Bergamo she was also always very important in attack. Very fast balls. I miss her a lot in the team! hehehe

• in this moment 3 MB are on top level (Poljak, Rasic and Foluke) all others are good but not on level of this 3, Maja has problem to play with setter who cannot set good for MB, or any position in the team. Like starnight said, Rasic is lucky to play with really good setter as Antonijevic.

• I do not likt to compare players to each other !!!
    All players are individuals and have different style of play, although with good or not so good technics.
    Ravva, Polyak Akinradewo or Walewska...all are MBs but have different style of game ! Therefore, one MB can always be good if she plays with a good setter. At the moment in EU Ravva and Rasic are good. Akinradewo is not playing with a good setter, the same with Polyak. But that doesn mean they are bad. Only they cannot show their real performances

• at first i thought it was the setter's fault not to make POljak more effectice at attacking, but considering the setters Poljak has played with so far.(I cant remember the days when Poljak played for Foppa), imo,most of the fault belong to POljak.. Poljak has always llived the same harmony problem with her clup and Nt setters.

• king
    well,i agree with ur thought too.i also dont like comparing players but i expect Poljak to get more responsibility in the Club.she is a very good player.i want her to make most of her poinst attacking not only blocking.

• at first i thought it was the setter's fault not to make POljak more effectice at attacking, but considering the setters Poljak has played with so far.(I cant remember the days when Poljak played for Foppa), imo,most of the fault belong to POljak.. Poljak has always llived the same harmony problem with her clup and Nt setters.

not really, as Joana mentioned above, she played big role on the net in Bergamo, cause Lo Bianco set her many balls, great balls for her ! Leo is amazing setter, her sets are quick and very precise, so Maja had a chance to attack strongly and quickly. In Vakifbank Ozge also set her good balls, maybe not as good as Leo did but really Ozge and Maja duo worked well, the same I can say about Nilay, Arzu, or even with Bahar (TTelekom). In NT she played quick and strong with Grbac, at last ECH she played with Gligorovic, who also didnt use her as she could.

king
    well,i agree with ur thought too.i also dont like comparing players but i expect Poljak to get more responsibility in the Club.she is a very good player.i want her to make most of her poinst attacking not only blocking.

I'm not defending her but how she can score many points in attack if she get 10 balls in match and half of them is too short, too slow or...just bad ?

• Mary
    well, i understand your point.
    with Leo even Gökçen play a lot better ,whose play i dont like much.Ana's sets to Ravva is not that great but Ravva can score more than Poljak.Maybe you're all right,mabe its only setter's fault not POljak but POljak should learn to make more points with worse setters either.

• I want her to make most of her poinst attacking not only blocking.

You should search the problem with Micelli and Elif.It's not Poljak's fault i think.Probably she demands to make points too like you say :D All setters have their own style.Elif and Gligorovic don't prefer her but LoBianco and Ozge prefers her.I think coaches should make pressure to their setters.For example Ozge wasn't using her middle blockers too 3-4 years ago,she was setting even less than Elif but since she works with Guidetti she became a middle blocker machine :win:

• Mary
    well, i understand your point.
    with Leo even Gökçen play a lot better ,whose play i dont like much.Ana's sets to Ravva is not that great but Ravva can score more than Poljak.Maybe you're all right,mabe its only setter's fault not POljak but POljak should learn to make more points with worse setters either.

Canter, first of all Antonijevic's not great sets and Elif's not great sets it's a big difference :D

• yes, i dont like Elif's sets and have never liked.Ana has developed herself and imo,is certainy a better setter than Elif but She(Ana) is also not a great setter.Maybe she sets quick and thats the key for Mb's to make more points but the quality of her sets are not always high.

• Setting to middle is always risky and Ana takes the risk,no matter it will be blocked or not.Antonjevic is a very brave girl that's why she is a very special setter for me :D All setters can have ups and downs during match with their set quality ,good setters solve it very fast like Antonjevic ;)

• I think Ravva is very interesting player.. No matter the reception is good or not when she claps her hands the set goes to her :rose: :lol: It is always a big joy for me to watch her.. The efficiency of the middle depends on the style of herself I think.. Ravva can play with high,not fas balls too.. There are very few players who can play like that IMO...