Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• I think Ravva is very interesting player.. No matter the reception is good or not when she claps her hands the set goes to her :rose: :lol: It is always a big joy for me to watch her.. The efficiency of the middle depends on the style of herself I think.. Ravva can play with high,not fas balls too.. There are very few players who can play like that IMO...

:lol:

• Pursaklar V.İhtisas - Nilüfer Bld : 2-3 - (34-36, :white: 25-22, 19-25, 26-24, 15-11) - Sts

IBA Kimya TED Kolejliler - Beşiktaş: 3-0 (25-23, 25-21, 25-16) - Sts

Galatasaray - İller Bankası: 3-1 (25-19, 23-25, 25-21, 25-17) - Sts

Vakıfbank T.T - Ankaragücü: 3-0 (25-18, 25-17, 25-13) - Sts

Fenerbahçe Universal - Eczacıbaşı VitrA: 3-1 (19-25, 25-17, 25-17, 25-11) - Sts

Yeşilyurt - Ereğli Bld : 3-0 (25-16, 25-23, 25-23) - Sts

Results of Week 15

Ankaragücü - Fenerbahçe Universal: 0-3 (14-25, 9-25, 13-25) - Sts

İller Bankası - Vakıfbank T.T: 0-3 (16-25, 18-25, 19-25) - Sts

Nilüfer Bld - Yeşilyurt: 3-1 (25-23, 23-25, 25-12, 25-23) - Sts

Ereğli Bld - Galatasaray : 0-3 (12-25, 24-26, 18-25) - Sts

Beşiktaş - Pursaklar V.İhtisas: 3-2 (25-20, 20-25, 25-23, 22-25, 15-12) - Sts

Eczacıbasi VitrA - IBA Kimya TED Kolejliler: 3-0 (25-18, 25-19, 25-19) - Sts

Result of Week 16

Ereğli Bld - Fenerbahçe Universal: 1-3 (27-25, 8-25, 20-25, 20-25) - Sts

Standings

1. Fenerbahçe Universal 49.60 pts (16-0)
    2. Eczacıbaşı VitrA 40.20
    3. Vakıfbank Türk Telekom 36.30
    4. Galatasaray 35.50
    5. IBA Kimya TED Kolejliler 22.50
    6. Nilüfer Bld 21.50
    7. Yeşilyurt 17.90
    8. Beşiktaş 16.40
    9. İller Bankası 16.20
    10. Ereğli Bld 15.00
    11. Pursaklar V.İhtisas 11.70
    12. Ankaragücü 10.00

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• How is the point system? I see commas

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• 10% of youth league tournament would be added to regular points of senior teams. Vakıfbank became champion with winning of their all 11 matches :white:

• Game Schedule of Week 16

Today

12.30 CET Ereğli Bld - Vakifbank TTelekom

16.30 Pursaklar V.İhtisas - IBA Kimya TED Kolejliler (Sports TV, Voleybo TV)

Tomorrow

12.00 Ankaragücü - Eczacıbaşı VitrA (Voleybol TV - Başkent S.S)

14.00 Fenerbahçe Universal - İller Bankası (Voleybol TV - Burhan Felek & FB TV)

17.00 Galatasaray - Nilüfer Bld (Voleybol TV - Burhan Felek & GS TV)

Monday - 13.02.2012

17.30 Yeşilyurt - Beşiktaş (Sports TV)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• 17.00 Galatasaray - Nilüfer Bld (Voleybol TV - Burhan Felek & GS TV)

This is a good news! ^^

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Details now but stats later :)

Ereğli Bld - Vakifbank TTelekom: 2-3

Ereğli Belediyespor: Emel, Tuğba, Antonina, Ebru, Nadezhda, Ezgi Kapdan, (Ezgi Aslan, Ayça, Sinem, Merve, Melehat)

Vakıfbank Türk Telekom: Gözde, Nilay, Ergül, Olena Ustmenko, Güldeniz, Bahar, (Songül, Gizem, Melis, Özge, Jelena, Nikolic, Cristiane Furst)

Sets: 25-20, 13-25, 25-23, 16-25, 13-15

Pursaklar V.İhtisas - IBA Kimya TED Kolejliler: 0-3 (22-25, 18-25, 20-25) - http://www.tvf.org.tr/istatist…aklarvih-ibakimyatedk.pdf

Damla Cakiroglu suffered an ankle injury in a 3–0 victory over Pursaklar. She was named MVP of 2011 FIVB Girls Youth World Championship. She gets better soon :flower:

Video: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150593209593077

• From the video it doesn't look like ankle but more like achilles tendon...if that's true she will be out a long time :(

that's the word, unfortunately

edit: it is confirmed by one of the coaches of the NT.
    he says she is under surgery right now, and the operation is done subcutaneously, which means her return might be quicker than expected.
    as far as I know, it's a good thing that they can operate right away, usually when there is too much damage, the swelling of the area may delay the operation upto a week.
    anyways we may expect her to be away for at least 4-5 months.

• yes it's achilles tendon ;( she was having a great season and probably would outclass the all players in the world championship. :( But of course her health is more important. Get well soon, Damla. :flower: :flower: :flower:

• that's the word, unfortunately

edit: it is confirmed by one of the coaches of the NT.
    he says she is under surgery right now, and the operation is done subcutaneously, which means her return might be quicker than expected.
    as far as I know, it's a good thing that they can operate right away, usually when there is too much damage, the swelling of the area may delay the operation upto a week.
    anyways we may expect her to be away for at least 4-5 months.

Yes, being able to make surgery immediately is very helpful, and she is still very young so I hope she will recover well from it, but still I think you should expect her to be out for 6 months at least, otherwise the danger that the same injury happens again is too big. I heard that it's one of the most painful of all injuries, so I really hope she will be OK soon.

• Great news about Damla

She had surgery after the match and according to doctors she will play Junior Girls European Champs.

• MKE Ankaragücü - Eczacıbaşı VitrA 0:3 (16:25; 17:25; 11:25)
    stats: http://www.tvf.org.tr/istatist…nkaraguc-eczacibasivi.pdf

Good performance by the youngsters :drink: Finally I could see some of them playing :D Nesve is very talented MB, nice game today by her and Melis is very potential player too, her spikes are quite strong even if she did some mistakes today and not killed all balls :), she's good at block and I like her serve.
    Congratulations girls, good job ! :win:

• MKE Ankaragücü - Eczacıbaşı VitrA 0:3 (16:25; 17:25; 11:25)
    stats: http://www.tvf.org.tr/istatist…nkaraguc-eczacibasivi.pdf

Good performance by the youngsters :drink: Finally I could see some of them playing :D Nesve is very talented MB, nice game today by her and Melis is very potential player too, her spikes are quite strong even if she did some mistakes today and not killed all balls :), she's good at block and I like her serve.
    Congratulations girls, good job ! :win:

Finally Micelli realized to play with his youngsters :D Probably he was waiting someone to injury or eleminated from CL :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Logan had 6 aces in first set :cheesy: she came to serve when it was 15-9 and served 10 times :obey: İller is disaster when they play against top teams but I still love them :flower: