Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• I think that Macerata tried, but couldn't keep the level of the serve without many errors for three sets, only Trento can do that in Italy

• I think that Macerata tried, but couldn't keep the level of the serve without many errors for three sets, only Trento can do that in Italy

:aww: oh I have another explanation for this match: Trento tried but couldn't quite keep the level Macerata played two and a half sets, but then their level dropped and choked massively in the 5th :lol: . Macerata lost this match then Trento won it...
    Now I am picking Macerata to win vs Trento in ECL and to play the final :S

EDIT: but then again I also picked Germany as the dark horse at ECH and Cuneo to won the last year scudetto in straight sets so I am not very good in forecasts
    :pinch:
    (disclosure for betting purposes)

• :aww: oh I have another explanation for this match: Trento tried but couldn't quite keep the level Macerata played two and a half sets, but then their level dropped and choked massively in the 5th :lol: . Macerata lost this match then Trento won it...
    Now I am picking Macerata to win vs Trento in ECL and to play the final :S

EDIT: but then again I also picked Germany as the dark horse at ECH and Cuneo to won the last year scudetto in straight sets so I am not very good in forecasts
    :pinch:
    (disclosure for betting purposes)

You think of Macerata so high :whistle: Watch the whole match in dailymotion and see how their errors continue to increase during the match. They played above their level for two sets and a half, they don't serve that way without errors. They always have strong defense, but in spiking and serving played better than normally.

• No raylight u have too high opinion on Trento ;) and u always underestimate all teams except Trento. :wavy: wonder would u say the same if Macerata have 3 Bulgarians in roster.

Just look Macerata's history Kaziyski and you will see where is the bias. Piacenza has many Bulgarians in the roster and got some neat victories, but I am not telling they are better than Trento, right? Results tell who is the best, not people.

Edit: I shouldn't write this. Macerata proved me wrong :roll:

• Just look Macerata's history Kaziyski and you will see where is the bias. Piacenza has many Bulgarians in the roster and got some neat victories, but I am not telling they are better than Trento, right? Results tell who is the best, not people.

Edit: I shouldn't write this. Macerata proved me wrong :roll:

I'm not hiding that Trento is my team but I was cheering for them from they were average Italian club ;) unlike others. That's all. There are also good teams in the world, it's easy to follow Trento. I'm enjoying exploring other leagues (currently trying to watch a much as possible Korean league matches) and every true volley fan should do that. Not only sticking to familiar clubs and leagues

There are also good teams in the world, it's easy to follow Trento. I'm enjoying exploring other leagues (currently trying to watch a much as possible Korean league matches) and every true volley fan should do that. Not only sticking to familiar clubs and leagues

I can't agree more :drink:

• What a ridiculous statement to make :rolll: Every fan should watch whatever he enjoys the most. If you guys like watching Korean, Luxemburgian, Kenian or whatever volley leagues- good for you. But some of us, I guess the majority, enjoy watching real volleyball :D

• What a ridiculous statement to make :rolll: Every fan should watch whatever he enjoys the most. If you guys like watching Korean, Luxemburgian, Kenian or whatever volley leagues- good for you. But some of us, I guess the majority, enjoy watching real volleyball :D

I don't think that you got what he meant. Of course, you should watch whatever you like the most, just as we all do, but you shouldn't neglect other leagues or teams just because they are not "real" ;) As you know, there are a lot of players gaining experience in such leagues, e.g. the Korean one, because they learn and develop certain aspects of their game which they won't elsewhere. For example, Kaziyski and I are among the few people who watch all teams in the WCCH, whereas the majority of people focus only on the favourites. Same is the case with NTs. This is how you enjoy volleyball on international level and broaden your perspectives, even if there are often no superstars involved.

• I watch Serie A1 matches, Polish League matches, Russian League matches and Bulgarian (incidently Spanish and Serbian ). I think is representative enough on club level. On national level except Bulgaria I watch Cameroon, Cuba, and Brazil. Take all smaller leagues for you, I will stick to the superstars :D :roll: :drink:

Edit: These icons are ridiculous. I am not Winnie the Pooh after all

I think u r ridiculous :aww: define me real volleyball? Didn't know there is definition of real volleyball. You should be named in the FIVB and promote the definition of'' real'' volleyball. :drink:

Korean legue is very good, players aren't strong physically but their defence is awsome. Schmidt is a monster, Soonias also playing very good so it's worth to see that. I learned a lot about Egypt, China, Japan, Iran etc. by watching their matches and I enjoyed more than watching Russia-Brazil. Leagues like French are very interesting because there isn't much difference between teams and championship is much more interesting. In Italy u have 3 dominating teams, in Russia 2-3, in Poland 2-3 and I dont know what is interesting in matches like Trento - Ravenna, Zenit - Avtomobilist or SKRA - Trefl. Volleyball is not just a spectacle and a set of stars, but also tactics, mentality, and surprises. Tactic is to some people on this forum unknown word and their knowledge on some team comes down to look at statistics.

Your opinion is pure mainstream and when you hear of some players only when they come into a great team of people like me or Yavor already know almost everything about them. You are limited in all respects of volleyball and that view corresponds to only quasi-fans. Tactics are the most important of volleyball and thanks to my view of volleyball, I saw some really great matches in the tactical sense like second Canada - Slovakia in WL qualies.

• Kaziyski, to be fan of volleyball means to love volleyball, not to understand it. Understanding is bonus for everyone who is not coaching professionally, including players from the highest level.

• define me real volleyball?
    + a wall of text.

Usually you are the expert at everything :D , but since you ask so nicely- real volleyball is not smth you get to see in the Korean volleyball league imo(with all due respect to the guys there)

• this weekend's matches:
    today, 5.30pm Belluno-Monza on RaiSport
    tomorrow, 6.00pm:
    Cuneo - S.Giustino
    Ravenna - Trento
    Modena - Macerata (5.30pm, on RaiSport)
    Latina - MRoma
    Verona - Piacenza (on sportube.tv)
    Vibo Valentia - Padova