Sweet moments with cuties.

• OMG! WHAT THE HELL IS IT? :what: :lol:
    What a hairstyle! Haha, why I didn't seen this... video?

Ojla's doing homework, I see :thumbup:

• girls

i think we shall in someway separate the cuties from the hoties :D
    what do you think?
    I found some of the players cute but not really hot, while other are surely hot even though they don't fit exactely in the cutie category like - Gigi for example :love:
    I fing him very hot, even the hottest from the Italians :lol:
    Of course there are some that combine the both :rose: now those are truly irresistable 8o

• girls

what do you think?
    I found some of the players cute but not really hot, while other are surely hot even though they don't fit exactely in the cutie category like - Gigi for example :love:
    Of course there are some that combine the both :rose: now those are truly irresistable 8o

HELL YES!

• Ok, I have to refer to your discussion about American and Serbian guys :D
    I'm not a big fan of American guys, I like just...two of them as a guys- Reid Priddy and David Lee :D
    Reid is awesome, 'cause he has pretty exotic looking eyes and a really lovely smile. David seems to be a very outgoing guy, I always enjoy watching his game, 'cause he always looks like he's enjoying it a lot, and he I really love such players, he's very fun to watch!
    About Serbs...well...Andrija Gerić is my serbian no.1 for a really long time now, as I already said- he looks like a teddy bear, he's the most teddy bear looking guy on my list of teddy bears :D
    Novica Bjelica has something really freakin' wild in his eyes, and I absolutely love it. Aleksandar Atanasijević and Maksim Buculjević are pretty cute as well ;)

Priddy could be hot for me if he only lets his hair grow. I love his eyes also. And David Lee's eyes :love:

Loczki! :heart: :love: I mean...curls! He looks really cute with curls, but actually that's not my most favourite look of Zibi.
    I'll try to find my perfect look of Zbyszek, he's with curls obviously, but it doesn't look like above.

Not good quality but I love him that...

• girls

what do you think?

But it could be kinda sad to separate them ;(

• Separate the cuties from the hoties?
    Well... OK. I'm in.

So I think, that Matthew Anderson is just cute, is a boy with baby face - he's not HOT.

• But...Cr...damn...haven't I said that I won't mention him anymore? Well...my addiction takes control again...Cristian is a mix of cutie and hotie, really.
    But yeah as Nadejda said- Gigi is a beast...the hottest guy out there.

• Holy Mother!!!

HEART ATTACK

I'm glad that he will play in Skra :whistle:

toraypower you prejudice us before you put some... hmm, brave pictures :lol:

• I'm sorry, but not many players did the photo session, and I wanted to suprise you a little :lol:
    You deserve for this! :drink:

I'm looking for more!

• Don't give up toraypower! I'll try to find something as well :D
    Btw, what's your name? :D 'Casue your nick is too complicated to me when we're talking in this thread :D

• No problem, Aga ;) Anyway...I can't find any pics of Bartman's curls, I mean...those curls which I like!
    But...I found a devilish pic of Zibi...I guess a lot of you have already seen this, but it hasn't been posted yet, so I'm gonna change it now, 'cause it's really...nice :D

hell yes ;) Looks a litlle stoned, but...I like it anyway :lol:

• How about Anastasijevic?
    I remembered about him, when he start to praise Skra, that this is, in his opinion, the best team in the world!
    Oooh... :love:
    He just try to be nice 8)