Sweet moments with cuties.

• The beach playboy Konstantin Mitev
    the small hope with big heart Nikolai Penchev

That's exactly how I see them! :D

Yeah, Aga...Slavs...no more words needed :D

• That's exactly how I see them! :D

Yeah, Aga...Slavs...no more words needed :D

No more, for sure!

Anyway - nice avatar! I wanted to set Seba on my avatar, too. Good to have him here :lol: :lol:

• dido1302
    I LOVE YOU! :obey: :heart:

Now I'm crazy about Bulgarians. Oh, man...
    I didn't now many beach volleyball players. Until now. My goodness. Konstantin Mitev is simply a pure sexiness :cheesy:
    I know two other beach lovers who arouse such emotions in me:
    Matteo Martino :love:

and Martin Reader

:love:

Little Penchev... :heart: I can't even express what I feel about this guy. He is so cute that I can sit for hours in front of the monitor and sigh deeply. I don't know why he has such a huge impact on me. This is madness :cheesy:

And you know what? Teodor never looks so interesting, for me. But the first picture. He looks brilliant. And these pictures with Teddy :love: BIG smile on my face.

In the end of this post full of ecstasy and insanity and stupidities and this :love: and that :cheesy: and :heart: I have to add that I hadn't an idea that Todor Skrimov, that guy about who is so loud last time, is SO DIVINE GUY :woohoo:

I'm definitely dead and in seven heaven :roll:

Oh, and by the way - Ojla, nice pic of Sebastian on your avatar :thumbsup:

• I'm very happy that you like the pictures. If you want i can continue to introduce you the beautiful side of bulgarian volley even with a little unknown to you players. Let's drink for the beautiful games and for all volleyball cuties in the world. :drink:

• I'm very happy that you like the pictures. If you want i can continue to introduce you the beautiful side of bulgarian volley even with a little unknown to you players. Let's drink for the beautiful games and for all volleyball cuties in the world. :drink:

As a biggest Polish fan of Bulgarian team I say- I WANT MORE :rolll:

• Oh, and by the way - Ojla, nice pic of Sebastian on your avatar :thumbsup:

Yeah, yeah...very nice :D It's Sebastian, couldn't be otherwise :D But I'll stick with Italians anyway...this is just a little wind of changes, but not too long changes :D
    Martino.... :| why the hell I don't like him? :huh:

• OK i found some interesting photos of our captain Vlado Nikolov. You will see him in a different light beacause you know that he is very serious on the ground.

So i think that he is very cute when he smiles.He has some very special hidden charm. BTW do you know that Vlado is very good player of PC game World of Warcraft.
    He is registered in the game network and he is one of the best bulgarian players in the web.

• Aaaaaaaaaa! Why I can't upload any pictures?
    I wanted to show you some pics from Junior's Wordl Championship... Next stars - it's always good to know how they look like :D

• Martino.... :| why the hell I don't like him? :huh:

Because he don't want to play in normal ground anymore and he prefer to wallow in the sand? Blah :down:

Vlado just stoled my heart with these pictures. What a fantastic player and man!
    Ojla would be grateful dido :D
    I'm already grateful. Can I have a special wish? Can I ask about some photos of Niko Nikolov? :roll:

• Aaaaaaaaaa! Why I can't upload any pictures?
    I wanted to show you some pics from Junior's Wordl Championship... Next stars - it's always good to know how they look like :D

Keep trying! Keep trying!

• Oh my... And nothing!
    OK, I will try later. But I tell you, that Argentina and Brazil are very interesting, in my opinion... :D

• Dido!!!!!!! :drink: I was just about to ask for some Vlado's pictures! What a nice begining of Monday! Thank you, bulgarian friend! :D

OK i found some interesting photos of our captain Vlado Nikolov. You will see him in a different light beacause you know that he is very serious on the ground.

So i think that he is very cute when he smiles.He has some very special hidden charm. BTW do you know that Vlado is very good player of PC game World of Warcraft.
    He is registered in the game network and he is one of the best bulgarian players in the web.

Vlado ♥ I can't express my feelings about this man. I'm deeply in love with him as a player since I remember, but also he's really nice as a person! And I absolutely love it when he says some words in Polish ♥ Vlaaaado is one of the greatest guys ever ♥
    And he's wonderful, when he smiles...nah, he's always wonderful! Is there any chance to see him in PlusLiga one day? In Jastrzębski, please? We had some cool Bulgarians already, Vlado now it's your turnnn!!

Ojla would be grateful dido :D

I am greateful to death!!!!!!!

Btw, just a little reminder of Vlado and now I'm absolutely sure that he has a special place in my heart along with Kadziewicz and Świderski. He's the only foreign player who can compete with them...well...not only foreign as it turns out. :obey:

• Btw, just a little reminder of Vlado and now I'm absolutely sure that he has a special place in my heart along with Kadziewicz and Świderski. He's the only foreign player who can compete with them...well...not only foreign as it turns out. :obey:

I knew it! :D

:love:
    Niko looks in that t-shirt just superamazing. I can't take my eyes off of him.
    I miss him so much. How is he doing? Is he in a good way to back on court? Is he now in a better mental condition?

I must do it. I must put him on my list. And have hope that he will be back on the middle.

Thanks, dido. I adore you! :flower:

• Well, girls, I see, that in yours profiles "Favourite Players" section is constantly changing :D
    But, of course, I understand that, this is the life, we can always fell in love - anywhere and anytime :lol:

• Well, girls, I see, that in yours profiles "Favourite Players" section is constantly changing :D
    But, of course, I understand that, this is the life, we can always fell in love - anywhere and anytime :lol:

I didn't fall in love :D Bella already asked me about that, and the thing is- Kadziewicz, Świderski and Nikolov are my holy trinity. No one can compete with them, the rest- I just like them, but they can't come close to those guys from my list. So because I've been loving and supporting them since I remember, I decided to put them first :D

I easily fall in love, but I am standing in feelings :love:

I didn't fall in love :D Bella already asked me about that, and the thing is- Kadziewicz, Świderski and Nikolov are my holy trinity. No one can compete with them, the rest- I just like them, but they can't come close to those guys from my list. So because I've been loving and supporting them since I remember, I decided to put them first :D

We had with Ojla a veeeeery long conversation about it :D
    Actually, I wondered about putting only Ignaczak on my list. But, the fact is, I just couldn't do that.

• Bella, right, once upon a time I wondered where is Ignaczak in your Favourite Players...
    If you standing in feelings, I guess, that your husband will has good with you :lol: :D

• Bella, right, once upon a time I wondered where is Ignaczak in your Favourite Players...
    If you standing in feelings, I guess, that your husband will has good with you :lol: :D

Well, I'm not quite sure about it. I'm standing in feelings but I'm in love with to many cuties, actually... :D

My sweet Ignaczak in his lovely t-shirt :D

And this picture just stole my heart :love:

• And Ignaczak is first on the list!
    You don't have something like "Holy Trinity", I guess? I've got "Holy Four", you - Holy one, two, three... nineteen! Woow, impressive :D

Edit: From Holy Four to Holy Two or Couple :D