Sweet moments with cuties.

• I waited for Sebastian and Piotrek too but... I didn't know where they gone ?( Oh, and I wanted to catch Zibi. He was awsome. When our players scored a point he enjoyed it as if we won the whole match. Every time. And as soon as the match had ended he came to guys, he sat on the court and I guess he tried to cheer them up. I hadn't any chance to wish him good luck because he was occupied by journalists! Anyway, Zibi is a cool guy :D
    Ojla, but you were on the matches with France. You saw all those fantastic french players :thumbsup: And what guys did you catch?

Oh, man... I didn't even now how to react when our guys went on the court and after them Italians came... I gone completely mad :cheesy: Even today I have a sore throat after it :D

Piotrek and Andrea went to press conference so I couldn't catch them after match straight away. Well basically I had no idea when they left so fast! It was like a second and they all disappeared! Michał Ruciak pissed me off, 'cause he was standing like a couple of meters from us, some people were shouting: 'Michał, come to us!' but he didn't....oh well...I didn't care about it so much, but if I was some girls who wanted to take a picture with him, I would be probably really pissed. Anyway....I have Guillaume, he was so damn funny :D He was smiling so nice and he waved to me, but my camera is stupid so I couldn't capture this moment :D I have also a photo with Antonin Rouzier...really, I swear I've never met a nicer guy before! He was so nice and friendly, really great guy.
    And I have also picture with Nano :D I mean Andrea A. Damn, he's so funny :D I love this picture with him, 'cause it's like the best therapy ever :D When I'm pissed or something, I just look at this photo and I'm fine :D I look weird, 'cause I was just about to burst into laugh :lol: And Andrea.... :rolll: Man, he's so funny :D He looks like a teddy bear, or a little cute monkey, literally! :lol: His smile is epic :D and huge brown eyes :D Then when I saw this photo I laughed quietly, but I guess he heared that, 'cause he asked: 'Is it ok? Do you like it?' and I thought I'll burst into laugh again, 'cause I absolutely love it :lol:
    Oh and then I saw our stars in the bus....

Yeah, we can't wait to see your poster, bella!

• Even today I have a sore throat after it :D

I absolutely know what you're talking about :D Screaming all the time 'Dawaj Kuba' and 'Come on Earvin' (when they were on the serve) totally killed my throat...and all those songs and stuff, it's really exhausting for throat, but it's worth it :lol:

• Piotrek and Andrea went to press conference so I couldn't catch them after match straight away. Well basically I had no idea when they left so fast! It was like a second and they all disappeared! Michał Ruciak pissed me off, 'cause he was standing like a couple of meters from us, some people were shouting: 'Michał, come to us!' but he didn't....oh well...I didn't care about it so much, but if I was some girls who wanted to take a picture with him, I would be probably really pissed. Anyway....I have Guillaume, he was so damn funny :D He was smiling so nice and he waved to me, but my camera is stupid so I couldn't capture this moment :D I have also a photo with Antonin Rouzier...really, I swear I've never met a nicer guy before! He was so nice and friendly, really great guy.
    And I have also picture with Nano :D I mean Andrea A. Damn, he's so funny :D I love this picture with him, 'cause it's like the best therapy ever :D When I'm pissed or something, I just look at this photo and I'm fine :D I look weird, 'cause I was just about to burst into laugh :lol: And Andrea.... :rolll: Man, he's so funny :D He looks like a teddy bear, or a little cute monkey, literally! :lol: His smile is epic :D and huge brown eyes :D Then when I saw this photo I laughed quietly, but I guess he heared that, 'cause he asked: 'Is it ok? Do you like it?' and I thought I'll burst into laugh again, 'cause I absolutely love it :lol:
    Oh and then I saw our stars in the bus....

Yeah, we can't wait to see your poster, bella!

Dude, this part just killed me! And you didn't tell us about it before?! It's even more funny than my come back home from Katowice :rolll: Man, Andrea has two faces. He can be cute as candy and scary as hell. I like that combination :P
    I heard about French guys. That they're very kind. That's why I have always loved them and I dream about see them live.

One of my big wishes is fulfilled. I met Igła and he is that awsome, funny and cute as I have always thought. Now it's time to meet Kadziu :D

• Dude, this part just killed me! And you didn't tell us about it before?! It's even more funny than my come back home from Katowice :rolll: Man, Andrea has two faces. He can be cute as candy and scary as hell. I like that combination :P
    I heard about French guys. That they're very kind. That's why I have always loved them and I dream about see them live.

One of my big wishes is fulfilled. I met Igła and he is that awsome, funny and cute as I have always thought. Now it's time to meet Kadziu :D

I didn't know where and when to say it :lol: God it was epic. Also when I asked him to take a picture he said 'yes, sure' and I gave a camera to a random person, so yeah, we were getting ready to take this picture and stuff, he hugged me, but I felt like he's too tall :rolll:
    I mean...he's not so tall like Andrea Gardini or some of our guys, but he's around 180, or a little more, which is anyway a lot for me, since I'm just 162 :D And I mumbled reaaally (seriously quietly) quietly in polish 'niech on się trochę schyli' :rolll: but obviously he didn't understand a word, he just smiled, then I decided to stand on my toes...and he noticed that :rolll: And his reaction was kinda funny :lol: He decided to stoop, which was kinda funny for both of us :lol:
    And it was really hard for me to smile, 'cause as I said- I was just about to burst into laugh :D
    Yeah, Andrea isn't so scary off the court :D
    Yeah, French guys are very nice, I could also catch Pierre Pujol on the first day, but unfortunately I had to leave really quickly...but :D since he's gonna play in Kielce, I'll catch him one day anyway :D
    Oh yes...meeting Łukasz is one of my biggest 'volleyball dreams'...unfortunately lately it's really hard to make it happen...

• GIRLS! What a beautiful stories... I'm jealous, because the last match of NT, that I've seen on "live" was match with Germany in World League in Katowice. Well, it wasn't funny, so... Bad memories. If I want to watch our boys I'm going on Plusliga's matches. To Jastrzebie or Kedzierzyn. But it's not the same...
    Well... I live close to the Czech... Hmm... I must check, are there any tickets, still...
    :dance6:

• To Jastrzebie or Kedzierzyn. But it's not the same...
    Well... I live close to the Czech... Hmm... I must check, are there any tickets, still...

Yes! Please can we make a little forum meeting on Jastrzębski/Zaksa/Resovia matches? :D Oh heck I just imagined my ridiculous reaction :rolll:

• Yes! Please can we make a little forum meeting on Jastrzębski/Zaksa/Resovia matches? :D Oh heck I just imagined my ridiculous reaction :rolll:

We should! :woohoo:
    Oh gash... We talked about this, but not so on serious. 8o

I've just planned, that on 4th of November I will go on Jastrzebie-Skra's match(because of my mother, you know, she wanna meet her boys once again, me - Bontje :roll: ).
    I can't wait. I don't want to watch on live just females matches.

• We should! :woohoo:
    Oh gash... We talked about this, but not so on serious. 8o

I've just planned, that on 4th of November I will go on Jastrzebie-Skra's match(because of my mother, you know, she wanna meet her boys once again, me - Bontje :roll: ).
    I can't wait. I don't want to watch on live just females matches.

I haven't really planned anything yet...the only thing which is definitely sure- is my another trip to Rzeszów :D But I'm seriously interested in such a little meeting if there would be such a possibility. So I'll definitely let ya girls know, and you do the same thing! :D

• I haven't really planned anything yet...the only thing which is definitely sure- is my another trip to Rzeszów :D But I'm seriously interested in such a little meeting if there would be such a possibility. So I'll definitely let ya girls know, and you do the same thing! :D

I'm in, I'm in! :dance6:
    Oh, and I can go also on Fart's match! How nice :D

• I didn't know where and when to say it :lol: God it was epic. Also when I asked him to take a picture he said 'yes, sure' and I gave a camera to a random person, so yeah, we were getting ready to take this picture and stuff, he hugged me, but I felt like he's too tall :rolll:
    I mean...he's not so tall like Andrea Gardini or some of our guys, but he's around 180, or a little more, which is anyway a lot for me, since I'm just 162 :D And I mumbled reaaally (seriously quietly) quietly in polish 'niech on się trochę schyli' :rolll: but obviously he didn't understand a word, he just smiled, then I decided to stand on my toes...and he noticed that :rolll: And his reaction was kinda funny :lol: He decided to stoop, which was kinda funny for both of us :lol:
    And it was really hard for me to smile, 'cause as I said- I was just about to burst into laugh :D
    Yeah, Andrea isn't so scary off the court :D
    Yeah, French guys are very nice, I could also catch Pierre Pujol on the first day, but unfortunately I had to leave really quickly...but :D since he's gonna play in Kielce, I'll catch him one day anyway :D
    Oh yes...meeting Łukasz is one of my biggest 'volleyball dreams'...unfortunately lately it's really hard to make it happen...

Ojla your story is becoming more funny and more funny and more funny... And I can't stop laughing! :lol:
    It reminds me a situation when we wanted to take a photo with Kurek and it ended like that: on this picture Kurek has his head cut somewhere in the middle, I am cut somewhere around my nose, my friend also, and my second friend is the best because in the lower left corner appears only her one eyepiece :D but it's my favourite photo :thumbsup:

Come on, we'll see Łukasz, that's for sure!

GIRLS! What a beautiful stories... I'm jealous, because the last match of NT, that I've seen on "live" was match with Germany in World League in Katowice. Well, it wasn't funny, so... Bad memories. If I want to watch our boys I'm going on Plusliga's matches. To Jastrzebie or Kedzierzyn. But it's not the same...

Dude, I wouldn't think too much about it if I live close to the Czech Republic. I dream about being there on a match with Bulgarians... Our team plays in Prague, right? Beautiful city :roll: Actually, Katowice reminds me a little bit Prague. So I guess Czech felt like at home :P Anyway I was in Katowice for the very first time and this city made a huge impression on me. Really beautiful. But I don't know if I visit it soon because I had kinda big troubles with getting there and later with coming back home :D

I want to visit Warsaw when Jastrzębie will play there. I want to see Zibi & Kubiak on game together :roll: and Rob Bontje of course!

Here is my poster from the match.

For Kk15 I explain what mean all those words in polish.
    So in the middle: "Igła is our king"
    In the upper left corner: "Kurek show your claw". Butin polish it sounds much better because it has nice rhyme. Well, it has rhyme also in english.
    In the lower right corner: "Good luck, Zibi"

I was pissed because Andrea didn't see my call for Kadziewicz :sos: I thought about giving Igła that poster to show him but I was so amused by his reaction after reading my poster that I totally forgot :D

• OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.........................bella I love you.

• I'm in, I'm in! :dance6:
    Oh, and I can go also on Fart's match! How nice :D

I wish I could be "in" as well but it's too far away to me :aww:
    The closest city is Warsaw for me. And I will be there for sure. Although I hate this club after affair with Kubiak. But it would be nice to see Patrick Steuerwald. He is sweet, IMO. And of course Wojtaszek :super: But I wait for Jastrzębie to visit Warsaw and crushed that club :evil:

• Well, you can come to me, if you will be in Katowice - Bielsko is an hour from this city, so... You're welcome! :thumbsup:
    Holy shit, this poster is amazing! I like this needle instead of 'I', you know :lol:

• Well, you can come to me, if you will be in Katowice - Bielsko is an hour from this city, so... You're welcome! :thumbsup:
    Holy shit, this poster is amazing! I like this needle instead of 'I', you know :lol:

I'll remember that if I next time visit Katowice. Because I want to. This city enchanted me.

Well, now it doesn't really matter because Andrea didn't see it :wall: But Igła enjoyed it so I should be happy for that :P

Girls, is someone interested in Wolkov? Because I have really nice photo of this nice guy which I can put here :D He politely pose for that photo so I'm grateful. My friends, you know, were disconsolate because Maxim, Dima, Denis and Aleksander didn't come to them so they have now only that picture as a consolation prize.

• Ojla your story is becoming more funny and more funny and more funny... And I can't stop laughing! :lol:
    It reminds me a situation when we wanted to take a photo with Kurek and it ended like that: on this picture Kurek has his head cut somewhere in the middle, I am cut somewhere around my nose, my friend also, and my second friend is the best because in the lower left corner appears only her one eyepiece :D but it's my favourite photo :thumbsup:

Come on, we'll see Łukasz, that's for sure!

Yeah, I can't wait to repeat this, so I can share with you girls some more weird stories :lol: Luckily Andrea's face is very visible on this photo, we actually look as if we were both of similar height :lol:

Anyway...bella don't worry, Jastrzębski is also pretty far away from me, since I live in Świętokrzyskie! :D

Aga- Fart Kielce! Yaaaaaay :D I'm gonna catch Pierre this time, so if you're interested, you can always join me :lol:

• Girls, is someone interested in Wolkov? Because I have really nice photo of this nice guy which I can put here :D He politely pose for that photo so I'm grateful. My friends, you know, were disconsolate because Maxim, Dima, Denis and Aleksander didn't come to them so they have now only that picture as a consolation prize.

I am :D But that's not a suprise, since I'm a crazy russian enthusiast, well...slavic basically :D Sashka is really cute, and he's an amaaaaaaaazing player. And he has one of the nicest similes ever! And, and...he's just greatttttt :rose:

• Girls, is someone interested in Wolkov? Because I have really nice photo of this nice guy which I can put here :D He politely pose for that photo so I'm grateful. My friends, you know, were disconsolate because Maxim, Dima, Denis and Aleksander didn't come to them so they have now only that picture as a consolation prize.

MY MUM!

Ojla - for Pierre and you ALWAYS.

• MY MUM!

Ojla - for Pierre and you ALWAYS.

ahahah what a lucky guy :rolll: Awesomeeee :D I really need a company, 'cause I'm tired of being the wildest supporter in the hall :lol: I mean...I need some help :D

• OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.........................bella I love you.

that is soooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuteeeeeeeee!! I simply LOVE it!!!! :rolll:

And this request to Andrea (sorry he didn't noticed it xD), and this italian heart for Simone, so cute!! So nice!

Damn, I love Polish volleyball fans!! :win: :cheesy:

• Do you have more weird stories? :D

I had for example pretty entertaining return home from Katowice. It was about eight in the evening when we finally left Spodek. First, we visit McDonald's 'cause I need some coffee and ice-cream. There were no players, unfortunately :( We had only one bus to home so we was in hurry. You know, if we late then we have to wait until morning and then what? Sleep on a bench at the station? Hundreds of miles from home. So we were at the station waiting for that bus. I was totally amused because I remembered my friend acting ridiculously in Spodek. She repeated and repeated many time "Halo!" because she wanted to attract attention of the Russians while they were giving autographs. That "Halo!" sounded so desperately and reminded me "Krecik" (I don't know how to say it in english... "Little mole"? anyway in original it sounds "Krtek"). So I laughed at this still being at the station. And there were more people makes me laugh. Elderly couple for example. Both were drunk and they wanted so badly to get to Lublin as well as we. And they asked me million times when the bus to Lublin will be. But our bus still didn't come. When some luxury bus entered the station guy walking down the street and talking on the phone stopped for a moment with gaping mouth and he said something like "What a fucking awsome bus P6 Katowice!". And I started to laugh even more. Then elderly couple engaged in conversation with driver from luxury bus. He didn't look happy when they started to blame him for our bus to Lublin being late. And they wanted to go to Warsaw in that luxury bus. So when driver told them that to get to this bus they need to have tickets ordered online on website. Then all hell broke loose. We could hear all those words on "k" and "ch" and "p" and then elderly couple decided to go to Lublin on foot so I wished them good luck. After about one hour waiting all people wishing to get to Lublin started to worry. I made friends with two girls from Krakow and we decided to go for a beer if bus don't come. Then some guy came to us and told that bus we were waiting for won't come because it broke down in Bielsko-Biała. I didn't know what to do. Laugh? Cry? One man who I saw in Spodek looked very pissed and he called the police. He counted how many people want to get to Lublin and he told policeman to send four police cars to put everyone of us in. I was so smashed because of that :lol: Later I found out that in Spodek were also my "distant" friends but I didn't see them before. We joined our forces and after many adventures we came to railway station and next day we were in Warsaw, then we must catch some transport to home and we returned home happily.