Sweet moments with cuties.

• I had this problem, too, I thought, that Martee is from Poland, and then... Suprise!
    WCH in 2006... Yaaa, we watched this at school 8)

• Huh~ you missed a lot of funny things without the mediaguide!
    Wow, I never knew Zibi is that intelligent! I'm a college student so I really appreciate sportsmen who are also knowledgeable.
    Besides, Zibi wrote he's favourite book is Quo Vadis. I don't know this book at all until I find it in wikipedia. It seems like this book is about romance and religion, and it won a Nobel Prize!
    This remind me of David Ferrer of Espana, my favourite tennis player, recommending two novels The Pillars of the Earth & Queen of South in an interview. At that moment I thought I was in a literature class. ;)

I'll apologize if my words hurt you pizza-lovers. IMO pizzas have too many calories. However I just googled and found in European it's not really fat. :)

About Chinese food... I'm not quite sure about Poles' appetite. One of Chinese most traditional food is dumplings, which is really similar to omelette, and if so maybe you'd like it.

"Quo Vadis" is a school reading. I read the whole book what is kinda unbelievable :P It's about Christians persecuted in Rome. And even in brutal story we can find love story. A little bit similar to Romeo & Julia because Ligia is Christian and Marek Winicjusz is a pagan. So this love is tragic. But Marek is becoming a better man during action and ath the end he is Christian too. There are two movies. From 1951 and it's made in USA. The second one is from 2001 and it's polish production. I watched both movies but I prefer polish version because of Bogusław Linda and Paweł Deląg :love:

Omelette? Sounds great. I will find it somewhere in Poland.

The last... Wait a minute, and you will see this picture on my avatar after moment with Paint.
    I don't want Magiera here!
    I love you, Bella.

But there is still Magiera's hand!
    I'm just kidding. Hey, do you want me to sitting at the computers for hours and staring at your avatar? Seriously. Sosa wasn't so addictive. :aww:

Maybe because Martee has Bartman on her avatar. It's nice, btw :thumbup:

Well... I don't know why but I associate pizza with Italians. As well as spaghetti. And I can't imagine any Italian who doesn't like pizza.

• Maybe because Martee has Bartman on her avatar. It's nice, btw :thumbup:

Well... I don't know why but I associate pizza with Italians. As well as spaghetti. And I can't imagine any Italian who doesn't like pizza.

sorry, I'm a man.
    I picked Zibi's portrait when he got the injury. because I wish he could survive it as soon as possible.
    I did the same thing to Ferrer. my facebook avater was once Ferrer's for the same reason :)

• Yeah, me tooooo....let's make a 'Pizza lovers' club :D

I'm in! :win:

:what: look at my location: Nanjing, China. You may not know Nanjing but perhaps you've heard of China. :D
    So, when you guys enjoying matches at, say 20:00pm in they evening, I should stay up till 2:00am. It's not easy to be a fan of Poland in China. :)

I don't know how about others but I can't see your location ?( I can see only your nick and number of posts and I have that statement appearing when I visit your profil: <<The details of this user profile are only accessible for friends of "Martee".>>
    So don't be angry that I didn't know it... Once you wrote something in thread Introduce Yourself, I mean you wrote that I didn't notice users from China. And I totally didn't know what is all about and I was "What?" :what: Misunderstanding. Now I know where are you from so it's cool :D

Oh it wasn't easy for us to wake up so early during WCh '06 in Japan as well :D I know what you went through :D 'Cause I used to wake up in the middle of the night to watch some matches as well :D But I must say it's kinda of cool...'cause honestly I prefer to watch some matches live instead of replays :D

I love watching matches in the middle of the night :D

I had this problem, too, I thought, that Martee is from Poland, and then... Suprise!
    WCH in 2006... Yaaa, we watched this at school 8)

I remember those beautiful times. I went on truancy to watch some matches :P

• sorry, I'm a man.
    I picked Zibi's portrait when he got the injury. because I wish he could survive it as soon as possible.
    I did the same thing to Ferrer. my facebook avater was once Ferrer's for the same reason :)

Holy shit! What a total disaster I am :aww: Sorry for that! But I told you I can see only your nick and number of posts.
    Yeah, I remember when you said that you put Zibi on your avatar to support him. And it's still kinda cool for me :thumbup:

• I don't know how about others but I can't see your location ?( I can see only your nick and number of posts and I have that statement appearing when I visit your profil: <<The details of this user profile are only accessible for friends of "Martee".>>
    So don't be angry that I didn't know it... Once you wrote something in thread Introduce Yourself, I mean you wrote that I didn't notice users from China. And I totally didn't know what is all about and I was "What?" :what: Misunderstanding. Now I know where are you from so it's cool :D

Alright, I got it. Thank you for your feedback. I didn't change my privacy settings, and everything is OK now.
    Wow, what a big misunderstanding.
    Also, sorry to Kk15. It was totally my bad ;)

• "I'm a man." Oh wow, the same situation like with Kk15 :lol:

Bella, I'm so sorry. I just want to beautify our lives, you know. But you must say, that I had Sosa on my avatar... long enough :lol: It's time to change - especially, when you start to upload these beautiful photos. I can't just watch - one of them must be my avatar :lol: :lol:

• "I'm a man." Oh wow, the same situation like with Kk15 :lol:

Bella, I'm so sorry. I just want to beautify our lives, you know. But you must say, that I had Sosa on my avatar... long enough :lol: It's time to change - especially, when you start to upload these beautiful photos. I can't just watch - one of them must be my avatar :lol: :lol:

Ok I forgive you :P I understand.

• Well... I don't know why but I associate pizza with Italians. As well as spaghetti. And I can't imagine any Italian who doesn't like pizza.

Daarrrrrrn I love Italian foood! I remember when I was in France we had Italian cook, and he was just brilliant! I don't know what I was eating, but it was just DELICIOUS! Yuuuummy ♥
    Let's talk about food :rolll: Oh well...it's offtopic...damn :lol:

"I'm a man." Oh wow, the same situation like with Kk15 :lol:

ahah I remember how Emil freaked out when he found out I'm a girl :lol: It's was kinda funny :D
    anyway...Aga, I'm glad you didn't set this pic with Sidao's naked chest as your new avatar, 'cause then I would spend the rest of my life staring at it :rolll:

• ahah I remember how Emil freaked out when he found out I'm a girl :lol: It's was kinda funny :D
    anyway...Aga, I'm glad you didn't set this pic with Sidao's naked chest as your new avatar, 'cause then I would spend the rest of my life staring at it :rolll:

Am I right that we infect you with love to Sidao? :P

• ahah I remember how Emil freaked out when he found out I'm a girl :lol: It's was kinda funny :D

Hey, I thought, that you're a man, too! When you had this guy on avatar(I don't really know who was it ?( :lol: ). I remember that, and I was in shock, too :lol:
    You staring in Sidao? I remember, when you said, that you won't succumb to this pressure :lol: Something changed? :thumbsup:
    Naked photo... I'm not so bold, you know :lol:

• My new fascination since I watched Italians playing live :love:

Gigi, never cut your hair again!

• Hey, I thought, that you're a man, too! When you had this guy on avatar(I don't really know who was it ?( :lol: ). I remember that, and I was in shock, too :lol:
    You staring in Sidao? I remember, when you said, that you won't succumb to this pressure :lol: Something changed? :thumbsup:

I felt the same way!
    Tell us who was that guy.

• Am I right that we infect you with love to Sidao? :P

As I said a lot earlier in ECh thread- I was tired of fighting with myself, the pressure of loving this guy was too big, so I decided to surrender :lol: At the begining I was in love just with his serve, but Nadejda or Miky said that it's enough, oh nadejda said it's all about his serve! :D So yeah...that's pretty much all...oh and then you girls started to post some hot pics of this guy and well...yeah...I must say I really like his chest :D lol

• Hey, I thought, that you're a man, too! When you had this guy on avatar(I don't really know who was it ?( :lol: ). I remember that, and I was in shock, too :lol:

ahaha :lol: It was Maynard James Keenan :D One of my obessions :rolll: Oh girls, you forgot our offtopic conversation in ECh thread? I decided to surrender long, long time ago! :D Let me remind you this: European Championships 2011 :D

• Denis looks here like my buddy from elementary school :D

As I said a lot earlier in ECh thread- I was tired of fighting with myself, the pressure of loving this guy was too big, so I decided to surrender :lol: At the begining I was in love just with his serve, but Nadejda or Miky said that it's enough, oh nadejda said it's all about his serve! :D So yeah...that's pretty much all...oh and then you girls started to post some hot pics of this guy and well...yeah...I must say I really like his chest :D lol

I LOVE U :heart:

• ahaha :lol: It was Maynard James Keenan :D One of my obessions :rolll: Oh girls, you forgot our offtopic conversation in ECh thread? I decided to surrender long, long time ago! :D Let me remind you this: European Championships 2011 :D

Yep, but then you said that you love his serve and now you love his chest so wooohooo! :P

• Yep, but then you said that you love his serve and now you love his chest so wooohooo! :P

I can't be so masochistic all the time! :rolll: Ok, so he has a nice smile as well :rose: I'm starting to open myself more and more :rolll: lol