Sweet moments with cuties.

• Thaaaanksss a lot :flower: :drink:
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaarn you know how to convince me to go to Rome, Miky!!!!!! Damn, Roma is perfect, I mean citta and club :D
    Pizza, citta, M.Roma.... :love: Peeeeeerfeeectttt :love:

• Thaaaanksss a lot :flower: :drink:
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaarn you know how to convince me to go to Rome, Miky!!!!!! Damn, Roma is perfect, I mean citta and club :D
    Pizza, citta, M.Roma.... :love: Peeeeeerfeeectttt :love:

You're welcome!! And as I told you, if you will pick october the 2nd, you will see also Sava and Parodi with Macerata!

And about my avatar, I'm glad you like it, I thought having "Simone come back soon" wasn't necessary anymore! :rolll:

And the photo of asses - :lol: :lol: Really nice.
    Mozdzonek and Drzyzga are standing like Boninfante, and Jarosz like Parodi

ahaha true they are in the same position!! :lol: And Jarosz and Parodi are also both on the left, but they turned the head in the opposite direction, unfortunally!! :rolll:

There's only one thing I don't like about these photos: the fact that italian players were wearing their darkest uniform so we can't see any shape!! :lol:

@toraypower, yes my name is Michela, "Miky" is a shorter version (as Michi or Miki or even Michy, the pronunciation is always the same), exactly like Mickey Mouse!!! :rolll:

• @toraypower, yes my name is Michela, "Miky" is a shorter version (as Michi or Miki or even Michy, the pronunciation is always the same), exactly like Mickey Mouse!!! :rolll:

I like it :) So, you will be Miki, but you're girl, so it's you:

:cheesy:

• I found the match Russia-Italy of the Wagner Memorial form the second set!!!!

I can stop smiling!!! How I misses watching my team!!!! And Simo is playing too!!! I've just seen his fisrt point in a match after his injury!! (and it was the first set Travica did to him... 100% :lol: ) And he is also receiving very well (exept the first one, that he send in the other court :P , but the others 2-3 were perfect!).

Unfortunally Ivan didin't play in this match.

And now I get why Mastro did 10 block that time: it was a challenge with Volkov :rolll: Every time he made a point he smile to Volko!. May be they bet on it before the match :lol: And what a nice cheers for him in the hall! :flower:

• Yesss! Sashka and Gigi were so damn cute :D It was like a contest :D Block for block, attack for attack :D
    Daaaaang....I desperately need to watch POL vs ITA !!!!! ;(

• Yesss! Sashka and Gigi were so damn cute :D It was like a contest :D Block for block, attack for attack :D

me toooo! Expecially the 4th set, you certanly know why :lol: But also the last match, with Ivan brightly back, and because it was kinda a final for us :rolll: And I found on youtube the video of the players award cerimony, I hope they will upload also the teams award cerimony!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK7j6J2ftrc

• Oh my God the Polish fans in Katowice are actually saying "UNO, DUE, TRE" for Italy????!!!

:love:

Yuuuuup :D But also they were saying: 'Odin, Dva, Tri' for Russia :D

• What an interesting interview to Lasko!! :lol: btw, bella, I heard how they pronunciate "Lasko"... Uasko!!! :lol:

btw, I didn't remember Parodi played the whole tie break!! He served well, better than I expected!

• I'm amazing. I'm Batman! :lol:

OMG, that is a very big surprise!! I'm sorry, I actually thought you were a women!! But I have an explanation: the name "Martee" is very close to the italian name "Marta", that it's absolutly only a famale name! (We also have Martina, but really rarely you can find the male version Martino)

I know such one :lol: I love him, he is awsome and he wants to be the first blocker on the beach :rolll:

When I started to read it, I mean that part "Yesterday evening I was in my bed..." I just thought: "Wooohooo, some hot dream!". But nah. I miss Sidao singing in my dreams "You can count on me like one, two, three..." so I could be happy to hear about someone else's nice dream.

When I saw Simone on the court at first day of Memorial I was like taken in the sky :love:
    And when I didn't see Ivan in the roster I was disappointed. So I had a big surprise next day when I saw that guy next day participating in warm-up :P another shock - he was without he's brilliant standing hairs! Nah. Never do this again, Ivan. You're god of thunder.

I told you. Polsat Sport. I saw that much two times already :D
    I also found matches with Czechs and Russians on chomik but unfortunately there is no match with Italians :S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF57fDhUISk&feature=related

Daaaaaannnggg I love this guy :D :heart: Ruscy :lol: He's so Polish :D
    It's so cute that he sings both Polish and Italian anthem!!! :love:

RUSCY :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

I finally found it!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLj1SzzlU1M&feature=related

Michaś :heart: :heart: :heart: He's really one of the nicest guys ever! It's impossible not to like him!

Michał said that if he wouldn't sing the Polish anthem, his dad would be pissed :lol:
    I love him, anyway. He's sweet and I wish he would play for us. We desperately need opposite now... :roll: :P

• I see my 'god terminology' adopted here :D Niceee :D Ivan is Peruuuuunnn....slavic god of thunders and lightning!!!
    Ruscy rocks :D Listen how strong he said that :D RUSCY są o poziom wyżej :obey: Polish guy :rolll:

• When I started to read it, I mean that part "Yesterday evening I was in my bed..." I just thought: "Wooohooo, some hot dream!". But nah. I miss Sidao singing in my dreams "You can count on me like one, two, three..." so I could be happy to hear about someone else's nice dream.

Hahaha, noo, never, hot dreams, my brain won't make a dream like that... I can just be happy, that I dreamed about Kaziyski and Juantorena, with whom I played volleyball... :thumbdown: