Sweet moments with cuties.

• Ok, it wasn't so difficult. I did something strange with my hair and I looks like "knyps z czubkiem" now. So I can say I feel so Woicki :D

Ryknij na kogoś, so you can feel so Stoychev, Ola :thumbsup:

Ok, this message cracked me up...totally! :rolll: Man, I don't want to yell at anybody...I mean...I don't feel like yelling at some innocent people :lol: But...on the other hand...it was a really stressful day, so...hmmm....let's see...who should be punished? :D Damn, it's harder than I expected! My mum? For coming into my room and leaving my doors open? Yes, she deserves to be punished. Ok, no. That would be weird. Can I yell at my future history paper? :D It's still not done yet and I can't even think about it, let alone write anything.......

• Ohhh...seriously? I didn't even get a chance to yell at my history paper, 'cause it's somwhere...I dunno where. So...I didn't get a chance to feel sooo Stoychev. *evil laugh* Alright, I'm coming back to Metodi, I guess.

• And now, reading your posts I am thinking "Am I the only one who got used to her new avatar very qiuckly" :D Whats's wrong with all of you? :huh:

Ola, you miss a target to whom to yell? Too bad for you that Todorov is not around you :whistle: (but really good for him :D - dear Teodor, Stoychev is more than enough ...you will probably totally finish him :P )

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• And now, reading your posts I am thinking "Am I the only one who got used to her new avatar very qiuckly" :D Whats's wrong with all of you? :huh:

Ola, you miss a target to whom to yell? Too bad for you that Todorov is not around you :whistle: (but really good for him :D - dear Teodor, Stoychev is more than enough ...you will probably totally finish him :P )

Yeah, well...when I was scrolling up, and down I was always like 'Stoychev? :what: ' and then I reaslied that it's me...I mean...my new avatar :rolll: With every hour I get used to it a little more and more, but it's not the easiest thing :D

I would never yell at Teodor! :D I already yelled at my russian handbook and I feel a lot better now :lol:

• I would have the biggest problem with recievers, 'cause:

• even though Kurek is alawys the main favourite among OH's to be in the starting six, I would be still a little afraid, I'm oversentitive, I know, Andrea surley isn't like that.
    • Kubiak is one of our biggest fighters, and he can always be really helpful for the team. Coach can always count on him. So this is Andrea's first problem.
    • Winiarski- no need to introduce this guy. When he was at his best, he was simply one of the best OH's in the world. Now he's definitely not so on the top, but he's still very valuable, and he still shows lots of class. Problem no.2
    • Ruciak. Great season so far. One of the most consistent players of our team. Great, great serve, as well as reception and defense. He's like a joker. Another problem.

Now tell me reception isn't a confusing position in our team, it is confusing as hell! But in a positive way! :D

I never said anything opposite :D It is confusing. Hell yeah. Looking at this four I feel like a little girl waiting for Santa Claus. With this difference that I'm waiting for November 20 :D

Yes, middle blockers are gonna be Nowakowski (top shape indeed) amd the new Captain Planet - Mr. Marcin Mozdzonek :super: that's for sure to me.

Another expression I love :thumbsup: Man, it's even better than Magneto.

Mozdzonek captain? I like the guy,but :what:

Yeah, we also like this guy, but... :D Andrea knows what to do. I think so... I hope Możdżonek with his "blue steel look" (as Igła said one day) will be the same helpful as Guma with his shouting at the teammates :P

• Vasilena!!!! You're just unbelievable! You crushed me with these pictures :obey: :obey: :rolll:
    Yea, I think it's time to change Możdżonek's nickname from Magneto for Captain Planet :thumbsup:

• Captain Planet :thumbsup: :thumbsup: btw, seriously I can't read Captain Planet, 'cause I say 'Kapitan Majtas' instead......have you read this silly book for kids? Nevermind. I feel kinda mindfucked....

Anyway...no need to say anything more, Vasilena probably knows what I'd say :D

He's not MM anymore, it's Captain fuckin' Planet.

• Yeah, we also like this guy, but... :D Andrea knows what to do. I think so... I hope Możdżonek with his "blue steel look" (as Igła said one day) will be the same helpful as Guma with his shouting at the teammates :P

To me Zagumny has the most thrilling look ever...like a serial killer, so cool, kinda disturb me. I needed a lot of time to get used to it. Marcin is nothing compared to Zagumny's look to me, people like Pawel doesn't have to yell, they frighten more when they are silent... :S

Wow, very interseting. Is it new? I have met even before a lot of pictures of Polish volleyball palyers connected with this organization, but I can't understand entirely what is about. I know it is some kind of charity about kids, but can you explain more in detail? :)

Girls, I am glad that you enjoy our dear Captain Planet :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• Aga, thanks for this link. They're just sweet. All of them. Even Żygadło melt my heart with this cute smile. Seriously. I never thought Żygadło is cute. Nowakowski and Sovia baubles. :D Nice. All guys smiling :roll: Igła looks like a child in one's element. Only Kuba kinda... focused? Kuba, why so serious?

Captain Planet :thumbsup: :thumbsup: btw, seriously I can't read Captain Planet, 'cause I say 'Kapitan Majtas' instead......have you read this silly book for kids? Nevermind. I feel kinda mindfucked....

Anyway...no need to say anything more, Vasilena probably knows what I'd say :D

He's not MM anymore, it's Captain fuckin' Planet.

Kapitan Majtas! Ahahahahaha! I read it. Damn, you made me laugh even more and I just can't stop it now :rolll: :rolll: I almost forgot about these crazy book and now Kapitan Majtas is back in my mind :lol: Gosh. No no... Captain Planet stays. I couldn't focus on a game thinking about Możdżonek as Kapitan Majtas. Holy shit :rolll:

• Wow, very interseting. Is it new? I have met even before a lot of pictures of Polish volleyball palyers connected with this organization, but I can't understand entirely what is about. I know it is some kind of charity about kids, but can you explain more in detail? :)

They painted baubles for Christmas :roll:

Sooo 'christmas' :lol:

• To me Zagumny has the most thrilling look ever...like a serial killer, so cool, kinda disturb me. I needed a lot of time to get used to it. Marcin is nothing compare to Zagumny's look to me, people like Pawel doesn't have to yell, they frighten more when they are silent... :S

Zagumny is for me a master of poker face :D

Wow,
    very interseting. Is it new? I have met even before a lot of pictures
    of Polish volleyball palyers connected with this organization, but I
    can't understand entirely what is about. I know it is some kind of
    charity about kids, but can you explain more in detail? :)

It's about our heroes. Didn't you hear about this action? I'm sure you heard something! Guys do some stuff like painting baubles for a foundation "Heroes". It's all for sick children.

• They painted baubles for Christmas :roll:

Sooo 'christmas' :lol:

Poor Nowakowski..., at least he has tried :lol:

It's about our heroes. Didn't you hear about this action? I'm sure you heard something! Guys do some stuff like painting baubles for a foundation "Heroes". It's all for sick children.

Yes, I've heard, I know that Polish players do charity to help kids, obviously making different stuff (hand-maded which is great - it shows how personally involved they are), but it was curious to me when did they start this practice with Foundation "Herosi", whose idea was it and if you could say some interesting details about their activities. :)

Wild Wild West!

• To me Zagumny has the most thrilling look ever...like a serial killer, so cool, kinda disturb me. I needed a lot of time to get used to it. Marcin is nothing compare to Zagumny's look to me, people like Pawel doesn't have to yell, they frighten more when they are silent... :S

Ahahaha exactly :D

Girls remember this situation?:

Marek Magiera: Przyszedł do mnie Krzysiek Ignaczak i powiedział, żeby zagrać piosenkę o rudym lisie z "Akademii Pana Kleksa", gdy tylko Zagumnemu wyjdzie kiwka, bo on o to prosi. Nie sprawdziłem i dałem się wkręcić. Gumie wychodzi akcja, a z głośników "rudy ojciec, ruda matka...". Tylko mi palcem pogroził, a cały zespół w śmiech. Potem przyszedł do mnie i pyta "Czyj to pomysł?", ja do niego:"Nie powiem.", a Guma: "To powiedz Ignaczakowi, że ma przerąbane.

Marek Magiera (Polish commentator and bellwether): Krzysiek Ignaczak came to me and said that I have to play a song about red fox from 'Mr. Kleks Academy' if only Zagumny will succeed with his tip, and suddenly from speakers: 'Red father, red mother....". He only wagged his finger at me, and whole team started to laugh. Then he came to me and asked: 'Who came up with this?', and I said to him: 'I won't tell you', and Guma said: 'So tell Ignaczak, that he's fucked'.

Never mess with Paweł :heart:

• BTW, I've just saw, that you wrote 'SKRA' under Kadziewicz's surname :lol: :lol:

Actually I did it on Sunday and it's been like that since than :lol:
    You know, he was quite good in JW t-shirt, too ...but... I just wanted him to be perfect :mirror: . And now he is! :kiss: :lol:
    The only thing bothering me is that Skra already have enough MBs, but I found the decision of this "little" problem, too - Captain Planet is gonna fly to play in some other galaxy - it is not a big deal for him, so his place in Skra will be taken by Lukasz. Voala! :D

Wild Wild West!

Edited 3 times, last by volley super fan ().

• Damn, I realize it is funny but in the same time it is still scaring me, only when I imagine his look... :S I would never dare mess with him , Ignaczak must be crazy. :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• Yes, I've heard, I know that Polish players do charity to help kids, obviously making different stuff (hand-maded which is great - it shows how personally involved they are), but it was curious to me when did they start this practice with Foundation "Herosi", whose idea was it and if you could say some interesting details about their activities. :)

Hmm... I don't really know when this foundation was founded. I read that people who founded it wonder about how to call this foundation. It is written that: "When we chose a name for the Foundation ("Heroes"), we wanted to refer both to children who are struggling with illness or disability, as well as people who bring them help. Heroes are strong and "fight" - it is difficult not to refer to the sport". Not only volleyball players help this foundation. Many other sportsmen do it. I guess that volleyball players started to participate in this project in 2009 but I might be wrong. What they do... So they paint a lot as you already know ^^ Now baubles, earlier they painted money boxes. They visit children in hospital. They meet with their little fans. A lot good things saying in shortcut ;)

It was just smashing :rolll: That's why I love Igła so much :heart:

Actually I did it on Sunday and it's been like that since than :lol:
    You know, he was quite good in JW t-shirt, too ...but... I just wanted him to be perfect :mirror: . And now he is! :kiss: :lol:
    The only thing bothering me is that Skra already have enough MBs, but I found the decision of this "little" problem, too - Captain Planet is gonna fly to play in some other galaxy - it is not a big deal for him, so his place in Skra will be taken by Lukasz. Voala! :D

I don't think Kadziu can leave Olsztyn. It's his town as he said. The most important thing is that he is back in Poland. But seeing him together with Daniel, again - it would be awesome! :roll:

• Ok Volley I will explain You. ^^
    In the first photo You see Bart- good style.
    In the second Mari- wife's style without comment.
    What does it mean?
    It means- sometimes better not to have wife than to have her :rolll:
    Now You can sleep in peace :lol: