Sweet moments with cuties.

Haha, I don't beleive it, too - 85 kg - no way! Ok, for example If I am not wrong,Wlazly is 194cm and 80kg, and he's slim, so looking at Janeczek...no way. Yes, he has a "full" round face and his hairstyle contributes, too to look fatty, but it's obvious that it's not only that. Even if it is all pure muscles, his figure doesn't look "volleyball" to me.

You think so? Hmmm, I was surprised with Janeczek's shape at the beginning of this season. And to be honest I didn't consider that he has overweight or sth. What about Gyorgy Grozer? He's probably the "biggest" guy in PlusLiga. Considering the fact how he looks like (for me he looks hot, seriously) I just can't believe that he hasn't more than 100kg. And wikipedia says he's 99kg. Anyway, looking at him I just can't believe that he's able to jump SO DAMN high.
    In contrast to Bąkiewicz who barely even jump. Once, he was asked in an interview - I talk about Bąkiewicz - what is he doing to have such an amazing body and he said that he eat a lot of frankfurters :lol: I guess that too many frankfurters + too long sitting on the Skra bench finally had a negative impact on his body 'cause it's not so "amazing" anymore.
    What about Igła? He makes an impression that he's big too. Once Zibi (I think it was Zibi) called him "Fat Butt". Anyway, he's not big for me, as well as Gyorgy. And I don't know now what think about Janeczek. I have to watch him next time more carefully :lol:
    About Bartek Kurek were rumours too. That he's too fat. But he grew so much... He's almost as tall as Captain Planet! And he weighs almost as much as him.

I had to escaped here 'cause I don't want put so much work for Justyna and since this topic is like an island of freedom so I use it :D

• You think so? Hmmm, I was surprised with Janeczek's shape at the beginning of this season. And to be honest I didn't consider that he has overweight or sth. What about Gyorgy Grozer? He's probably the "biggest" guy in PlusLiga. Considering the fact how he looks like (for me he looks hot, seriously) I just can't believe that he hasn't more than 100kg. And wikipedia says he's 99kg. Anyway, looking at him I just can't believe that he's able to jump SO DAMN high.

Oh, I don't think Janeczek is overweight, just don't beleive he's 85 kg - overweight is Velizar Kiosev from CSKA :D Actually it's maybe even not about the kilos, but for structure - somehow Bartosz's structure doesn't seem "volleyball" to me, he's just not 'elongated' enough and although Grozer is heavier, he has better, somehow more balanced proportions.
    As for Wiki...well it's says also that Toshko Aleksiev is 96 kg :roll:

In contrast to Bąkiewicz who barely even jump. Once, he was asked in an interview - I talk about Bąkiewicz - what is he doing to have such an amazing body and he said that he eat a lot of frankfurters :lol: I guess that too many frankfurters + too long sitting on the Skra bench finally had a negative impact on his body 'cause it's not so "amazing" anymore.

Frankfurters !? :what: I really don't know what to say :lol:

What about Igła? He makes an impression that he's big too. Once Zibi (I think it was Zibi) called him "Fat Butt". Anyway, he's not big for me, as well as Gyorgy. And I don't know now what think about Janeczek. I have to watch him next time more carefully :lol:
    About Bartek Kurek were rumours too. That he's too fat. But he grew so much... He's almost as tall as Captain Planet! And he weighs almost as much as him.

Hm, Ignaczack doesn't seem fat to me, as for Kurek - he's very athletic now and definately not fat, but he has to be careful for the future, cause I think he may be prone to gaining weight, especially after ending of active career, but for now he is pure power.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• As for Wiki...well it's says also that Toshko Aleksiev is 96 kg :roll:

I knew that you'll mention about Toshko :D
    Well... wikipedia lies. I remember how they changed three times in two days numbers of Pesho's jump in attack :lol:

Btw I forgot to add that for me Maiusz Wlazły looks more like a really tall ski jumper than volleyball player. When I saw him live for the first time I thought: "Shit, how such a skinny guy can serve 120km/h?"

• I knew that you'll mention about Toshko :D

How? :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Well... wikipedia lies. I remember how they changed three times in two days numbers of Pesho's jump in attack

Of course, he is overjumping himself with every attempt he makes :thumbsup: It's better to renew the info regularly instead of reading about measures of the plyers when they were in 9th grade :lol:

Btw I forgot to add that for me Maiusz Wlazły looks more like a really tall ski jumper than volleyball player. When I saw him live for the first time I thought: "Shit, how such a skinny guy can serve 120km/h?"

That's absolutely true - when you watch him out of court you could hardly suppose that he has such a strong hit. Not very tall, a little bit skinny, but with amazing jump ( he's like a grasshopper :thumbsup: ) and very powerful attack. And when I think that 5 years ago he was even slimmer than now - a live jumping skeleton :D

Wild Wild West!

• How? :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

I'm a medium :P

That's absolutely true - when you watch him out of court you could hardly suppose that he has such a strong hit. Not very tall, a little bit skinny, but with amazing jump ( he's like a grasshopper :thumbsup: ) and very powerful attack. And when I think that 5 years ago he was even slimmer than now - a live jumping skeleton :D

Grasshopper - new nickname for Mariusz :rolll:

• Grasshopper - new nickname for Mariusz :rolll:

Ok, what do you think of this one? It's in yellow and balck :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• Suits perfectly, but those blue eyes are disturbing... It reminds me famous eye-hypnotist Winiarski.

You are right, but this black-yellow kind is only with blue eyes I think. Actually I have no idea what Wlazly's eyes are? ?( If there is not "his color" on the internet, I can always use Paint to fix the grasshopper anyway :D

Wild Wild West!

• "fix the grasshopper" :rolll: :rolll: You're unbelievable :lol:

What about Mariusz's eyes I think that it's in color of chocolate.

• "fix the grasshopper" :rolll: :rolll: You're unbelievable :lol:

What about Mariusz's eyes I think that it's in color of chocolate.

I'm unbeliveable, uh? :lol: And you are so poetic... :heart: I mean you could just say that the guy has brown eyes :D How do you expect me now to find a grasshopper with chocolate eyes? ?( You won't eat them, or? :S

Wild Wild West!

• How do you expect me now to find a grasshopper with chocolate eyes? ?(

Don't worry. I can see it very clearly through the eyes of the imagination. Can you see it too? A yellow-black grasshopper with the chocolate eyes? No paint can create such a wonder. It exists only in fantasy ^^

You know my face set on such face expression like that emote -> :D I like conversation we're having.

• Don't worry. I can see it very clearly through the eyes of the imagination. Can you see it too? A yellow-black grasshopper with the chocolate eyes? No paint can create such a wonder. It exists only in fantasy ^^

You know my face set on such face expression like that emote -> :D I like conversation we're having.

Yes, I can see it, and I'm even gonna show it to you, too - chocolate :lol:

If Mr. Wlazly has some objections for the authentic color of his eyes, he can call me any time - I'm inclined to making some little changes for the final appearance :wavy:

btw, my face is aslo " :D " but it's really unbelievable that this all started with discussion for overweight players and now reached to...grasshoppers with chocolate eyes :huh: :rolll:

Wild Wild West!

• but it's really unbelievable that this all started with discussion for overweight players and now reached to...grasshoppers with chocolate eyes :huh: :rolll:

What can I say? We're creative :D

Grasshopper's chocolate eyes are perfect. But for know my own eyes began to close up against my will. So I wish you chocolate dreams and say goodbye to you :wavy:

• What can I say? We're creative :D

Grasshopper's chocolate eyes are perfect. But for know my own eyes began to close up against my will. So I wish you chocolate dreams and say goodbye to you :wavy:

Yeah, I feel sleepy, too,so I'm telling you good night with this last version :lol: I mean in Skra there are maybe a lot of people with chocolate eyes, so to be absolutely clear I put the number and the captain line on it, ahh, I mean on him :D

Wild Wild West!

• I'm waiting for new polish 'Playboy' with interview and some nice photos... of Bartman.

Don't be happy, there won't be any photo on beach with wastepaper basket :lol:

• :lol: :lol:

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :obey:

I'll follow your line, too :D :

Wild Wild West!

• Igła: First steps on Japanese ground
    El Capitano: We're not on the ground, Krzysiu.
    Igła: You always have to pick on everything.

Igła: Look, Bartek arrived.

Zibi: Is it a wax figure? A no, it's moving. (about the guard)

Igła (about these japanese letters): and everything is clear, yeah? We can read a bit.

Zibi: Zoba, zoba jak się wyjebie zaraz :D Look, look how he will fall soon. ('wyjebie' is offensive :D)

Zibi: you have never been a fisherman? You have never caught a fish in your trap?

Then Igła kept making fun of Zibi's hairstyle :D ZP9 is supposed to be his new nickname...but I don't really know what the hell is it :D Edit....shouldn't it be ZB9? :D That would make some sense now :rolll: I confused it, sorry :lol:

Igła (to Kubiak, when they finally left the bus): 'Michał where have you left your keys?'

Mieszko: I wouldn't like to go to Spała with you (he was talking about this fancy car :D), on Polish roads.

Igła (filming himself): Welcome in the second day of our stay in Japan, to keep ourselves alive, because at this time you probably sleep well, we're going on our everyday ritual, which is so-called coffee. Hey, where are you going?

Kubiak: For a coffee.

Igła (when guys were exchanging their money): Another, who is trying to win on a machine, friend Patryk. Patryk, will you win?

Igła: Using our free time, we will go for a sightseeing trip in Japan, we will visit the famous castle in Nagoya.

Kubiak: And what is it famous for?

Someone: We will be there.

Igła: Participants of this trip......*showing guys :D* They are playing on a machine

El Capitano: They're doing pretty well.

Igła: Wait, wait! Bingo, bingo! He won, he won!

El Capitano: Jingle for the win.

Igła: I think by changing our clothes on private ones, we fitted into the crowd perfectly, no one will recognise us. Patryk looks like....ooo a peasant, perhaps from Poland (it was about Oskar, our scout :lol: ). No one will recognise us, we fitted perfectly. Even Michał is in a good mood after today's practice.

Igła: This is the entrance to our hotel

Guys: Nagoya castle.

Yup, now waiting for Nagoya trip :D