Sweet moments with cuties.

• Fun is about to begin :D Short videos but what a fun I already had watching it.

Pills again, blue ones this time :lol: Finally more Wiśnia than in previous episodes of Igłą szyte :thumbsup:

Igła: "Do you enter the Matrix?"
    Wiśnia: "We'll se."
    Igła: "And you?"
    Winiar: (presents) "Blue pill..."
    Igła: "I don't know... what does blue pill mean? Standing..." (Sorry I just can't :lol: )
    Winiar: "Standing or sleeping."
    Bald terrorist: "Igła..."
    Igła: "Pardon? I don't need blue one yet, you know... I'm young." :rolll:
    Zoom at the book (titled "Not quite dead")
    Wiśnia: "I will be such after this trip."

Pit! I'm choking :rolll: Can you see this panic in his eyes? :D

Igła:
    "How do you feel after this trip to Paris?"
    Pit: "To Paris?" (It sounded in Polish as if he said not "Do Paryża" but "Du Paryża") sorry I don't know how to properly explain it so it can make any sense but it's so funny :rolll:
    Igła (laughing): "Dupa ryża? (it means "ginger ass"). Here's coming "Ginger" (camera shows Kuba Jarosz) but ass..."
    Bartek Kurek's voice comes to us, he seems to be really really amused :D
    Bartek: "Dupa ryża?"
    Camera shows Bartek laughing like a crazy (and I have to say that it was the most funny view here) :rolll:
    Igła is coming up to Kuba talking on the cell phone
    Kuba: "Dude, you better watch out!" 8o
    Igła (about Michał Ruciak): "Here's our sponsor. This is our sponsor from Orlen." (Orlen is a new sponsor of our NT and the name Orlen is connected word "orzeł" which mean "eagle" and as you probably know ""Eagle" is a nickname of our special agent Rucek :D )
    I don't know, I can't hear what did Bartek say to Pit after it but Pit cried with the laughter :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?f…er_embedded&v=vjIKHUdaY8I
    Guys on shopping, it reminds scene from first season of Igłą szyte three years ago.
    Kuba: "Again, you're filming me when I'm choosing sunglasses... Only that with different Grzegorz this time"
    Igła: "With different Grzegorz, yes... That was Grzegorz Łomacz and this is..."
    Grześ Kosok turns to the camera, damn, he looks hot :D
    Really, I like Grześ a thousand times more after what I just have watched :rolll:
    After one minute.
    Igła: "Show me, show yourself, do you look good?"
    Igła (advertises Grześ): "This handsome guy is free, ladies and gentlemen, oh yes..."
    :rolll:
    Igła: "Grzegorz..."
    Grześ: "What?"
    Igła: "Tell me, what are your preferences because when Kuba said last time..."
    Grześ: "I've already told you. Each." (He means "each girl")
    Kuba: "I have told and immediately I have a wife."
    Red-head, what a cossack after the wedding :rolll:
    Grześ: "And I have you, Krzysiu"
    Igła: "Yes... Grzegorz is my partner. But only such club partner from hotel room"

• Fun is about to begin :D Short videos but what a fun I already had watching it.

Me too! :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    Thank you, thank you so much for translation! :obey:

Do you think that these blue pills are the same one that Kurek took on WC las year? 8o If it so, then I'm expecting with eagerness to see the result :rolll:

Piotr! You're such a genius, man! :obey: :rolll: :rolll:
    Yes, yes, about "Du Paryża"-"Dupa ryża" I absolutely caught it, coz it would sound almost the same in Bulgarian :rolll: Ah, that Piotrek! :D
    And Kuba Jarosz acting like a VIP the mobile :lol:

I'm already absolutely convinced that your team has some unexplainable affinity to funny color glasses :cheesy:
    And poor Kuba - nobody will ask him again such questions, coz he's already out of the charts of the free men :D
    Now if we follow the logic Grzegorz should be the next one... :whistle:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Gosh, Igła is my master. He bombards us with messages and videos :love: Though I'm still waiting to see Ziomek!

Do you think that these blue pills are the same one that Kurek took on WC las year? 8o If it so, then I'm expecting with eagerness to see the result :rolll:

I don't think. I'm sure :rolll: These videos already showed the results and they didn't even take these pills yet... Come on, Wiśnia smiling from ear to ear, Igła and Winiar with ambiguous comments... And here's what's goin' on when you take blue pill:
    Curious Case of Michał Winiarski
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?f…yer_embedded&v=uaPE3Qvuq1
    Kubi has a serious competitor now. :rolll:

Btw. I have always knew that Kuraś is crazy but what he's doing so far - it bends spacetime :D His laughter is contagious.

I'm already absolutely convinced that your team has some unexplainable affinity to funny color glasses :cheesy:
    And poor Kuba - nobody will ask him again such questions, coz he's already out of the charts of the free men :D
    Now if we follow the logic Grzegorz should be the next one... :whistle:

If we follow the logic, after what Grześ has said on this video, he will have a tornado of girls compact and ready waiting on the airport with proposal after our guys come back from Brazil :whistle: :D

• And here's what's goin' on when you take blue pill:
    Curious Case of Michał Winiarski
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?f…yer_embedded&v=uaPE3Qvuq1
    Kubi has a serious competitor now. :rolll:

It doesn't open ;(

Wild Wild West!

• :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :obey: :obey: :obey:
    Simply Amazing! :lol: It seems like that if Michal didn't know that is being filmed at the moment?! :D

btw, while watching last Poland - Brazil match, something came to my mind to ask - does Winiarski know English? Cause he seemed quite absent-minded on time outs while Anastazi was talking,... Winiarski was always a little bit aside, just drinking water and looking to all other sides except towards the coach and it looked like if he wasn't listening very cafrefully to what Andrea is saying, so I thought that maybe he just doesn't know English and maybe later his teammates translate to him :P

Aga, thanks for this one 8o
    OMG, did you see the look of Samica on 1.08?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Today in I read in our media that the team of Pakistan has arrived wearing thongs but there were no pictures :P

Wild Wild West!

btw, while watching last Poland - Brazil match, something came to my mind to ask - does Winiarski know English? Cause he seemed quite absent-minded on time outs while Anastazi was talking,... Winiarski was always a little bit aside, just drinking water and looking to all other sides except towards the coach and it looked like if he wasn't listening very cafrefully to what Andrea is saying, so I thought that maybe he just doesn't know English and maybe later his teammates traslate to him :P

No, he's always like that :lol: He listens but always looks to all other sides, at the ceilling, floor, walls. "Well, he's just like that", as once one of his coaches said. When he gives an interview it's even more funny

I think Andrea's already got used to it, but at the begging sometimes he held his shoulders to make sure that he looks at him :lol:

• No, he's always like that :lol: He listens but always looks to all other sides, at the ceilling, floor, walls. "Well, he's just like that", as once one of his coaches said. When he gives an interview it's even more funny

I think Andrea's already got used to it, but at the begging sometimes he held his shoulders to make sure that he looks at him :lol:

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    Yeah, I have also noticed that about interviews! :lol:

"Don't worry my little friend, I'm sure that next time you won't get blocked"

Haha, and just see how suspiciously are looking at the Egyptian coach Blain and especially Stoychev :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :obey: :obey: :obey:
    Simply Amazing! :lol: It seems like that if Michal didn't know that is being filmed at the moment?! :D

At first he didn't know but you have seen his reaction when he looked at Igła with camera :D Not shy at all. He should try take this blue pill before giving an interview :lol:
    Btw. Winiar has told in last interview that guys listen to "Koko Euro Spoko" in locker-room and they have a real fun then. I hope that Igła captured this moment :rolll:

btw, while watching last Poland - Brazil match, something came to my mind to ask - does Winiarski know English? Cause he seemed quite absent-minded on time outs while Anastazi was talking,... Winiarski was always a little bit aside, just drinking water and looking to all other sides except towards the coach and it looked like if he wasn't listening very cafrefully to what Andrea is saying, so I thought that maybe he just doesn't know English and maybe later his teammates translate to him :P

Today? Impossible that he could not know English. But from what I know Andrea sometimes gives Winiar or Ziomek instructions in Italian.

"Don't worry my little friend, I'm sure that next time you won't get blocked"

Like daddy and his sonny ^^

Samik, sleeping beauty, mon amour... Now I can only think about that he's leaving Poland. Again. Sorry. That is the news which completely crushed me into pieces...

• Photo gallery of BUL-FRA match, there are some hilarious pics :D
    http://volleyball.sportal.bg/g…?galery=5275&category=5#0

Wild Wild West!

• BIG LOVE for you, girl :flower:
    Can I post some pictures here to comment it or someone will be angry? :S

Ofc you can! :win:

Wild Wild West!

• God, I love these pics from Bulgaria's match. Rado looking stunning, as always :rose:

• My two favourites. So positive - in its own way :D - pictures not to mention that it's simply beautiful... you know :love:
    And once again I want to "like" Niko on facebook, he deserves his own site!

That's what I have meant! Apollo pose :mirror:

Sorry, I have a goofy mood today, but don't you think that Rado looks hilarious here because of this funny "hat" on his head? :rolll:

I'm going to do a gif from these two pictures, really, I will do it :rolll: :rolll:

Be ready for a poem. It's not a masterpiece but it's from my heart. Not that I haven't warn you... I have wrote it being overexcited.

• God, I love these pics from Bulgaria's match. Rado looking stunning, as always :rose:

And once upon a time he was your avatar monster for our freaky forum heloween :rolll:
    But he totally rocks on my avatr, too :thumbsup:

Be ready for a poem. It's not a masterpiece but it's from my heart. Not that I haven't warn you... I have wrote it being overexcited.[/size]

I have no patience to read it! 8o
    btw, I suppose that Aga will be charmed by some of the pics that you have chosen to present :D

Wild Wild West!

• Ok, it's not quite a poem, I have to admit after reading it second time when those emotions have left me a little... More it looks like a nursery rhyme. But ok, I already accepted the challenge so I have to put it now, oh gosh... Can you believe I wrote it in English? I can't :what: But I guess, because I write thousands of posts every day here, even my thinking is becoming English... Even if it's completely ungrammatical :D

"Nursery rhyme for a one boar named Igła"

Igła I love you, seriously, I do
    Always and forever my heart beats for you
    You don't even have to calling for support
    'Cause you're like a sunshine up there on this court
    And every fan will always keep his fingers crossed
    Doesn't matter if it's winning match or lost
    No strongman can ever scare you attacking with BUM! and BANG!
    'Cause you will save every ball flying over advertising gangs
    You're a king of boars, there's no better boar than you
    No one ever can run in acorns in style you can do
    You're like a bomb of energy in every single match you play
    Not to mention that you always have some interesting words to say
    You're a golden-mouth master, never-closed quotebook
    Is it your true life mission to surprise people and to shook?
    It was a rhetorical question ofc, be always as you are
    Whatever you say, whatever you do, you're like a shining star
    And though someone would say that you're not so tall
    Though you're much more smaller than our middle wall
    I would say: "I don't care", you're this team's not less important part
    And you're taller than anyone else because you're tall by your heart...

• OMG! Girl, you have a real talent! :obey: :obey: :obey:
    And it's not even written in you're native language, which makes it even harder, but you have done an amazing job, honestly! If the inspiration hits you again, you obligatory just have to share your work here with us, coz this deserves to be read - it's so good! Respect! I myself have also written some things, but never in any other language except for Bulgarian, and never connected with volleyball, anyway, my point is that you've done great - I know what I'm talking about ;)
    Do you think there is some way you to send it to Ignaczak? I think he would appreciate it, think about it :win:

Wild Wild West!

• btw, I suppose that Aga will be charmed by some of the pics that you have chosen to present :D

SHE IS.

Bella has BIG talent, she proved that earlier, when she wrote for me a poem on birthday. I still have it on my computer, 'cause it's awesoooooooome.