Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• Yes, Aleks is really impressive! So is Konstantin!

Skra smashed SCC Berlin 3:0 (23, 15, 20). They had 14 successful blocks.
    Aleks and Konstantin played in basic squad. Aleksandar scored 14 points with 70% efficiency. Konstantin scored 13 points, and he had 3 aces in a row.
    Nawrocki said that Aleksandar impressed him with his great attitude and game. :thumbup: Keep it up guys (I mean Aleks & Konstantin :D ) :thumbsup:

Not just Nawrocki is impressed of his game... :love: :lol:

Here is one photo from yesterday match of Asseco and Innsbruck, just one because I'm tired of this uploading :lol:

EDIT: Some stats of Resovia from Asseco-Remat Zalau's match
    Attack: Grozer, Lotman - 52%, Nowakowski 56%
    Reception: Igla 61%/39%, Lotman 59%, 41%
    Blocks: Nowakowski - 7 :obey: , Grozer, Kosok - 2.
    POINTS: Grozer 21, Nowakowski 13, Lotman 13, Kosok 9, Achrem 7, Mika 3, Gontariu 2.

• What a nice avatar you have, Aga!
    Btw, where can I check some more pics of Jastrzębski-Odintsovo match?

• EVERYBODY loves photos, so I'm gonna upload some from this match :)

Michał Łasko. You cut your lovely hair. I guess you won't wear a headband for a very long time now. But you still look so damn good! :P Number 1. Nice :roll:

Girls. Two questions: 1) Is it possible to watch this match somewhere? What can I do to watch it? Pay someone? How many? Dance? Sing? Make friends with important people? :call: I just want to watch this match so badly!
    2) I have no idea with what number Kubiaczek will play. I hope it will be 13. If you can enlighten me? ^^

:obey:
    Miss this guy a lot!

Kuleshov & Abramov. When I saw them last time? :obey: I never forget Kuleshov waving to us from the bus window and Abramov when he lost his shoe on the court :lol:
    Jastrzębie with Paweł. What nice times :heart:

• 2) I have no idea with what number Kubiaczek will play. I hope it will be 13. If you can enlighten me? ^^

#13. We should get used to this.
    Btw, you call Michał exactly the same way my mum does :D Kubiaczek :D

• #13. We should get used to this.
    Btw, you call Michał exactly the same way my mum does :D Kubiaczek :D

I caught it from toraypower and partially from my friend who called him Misiaczek Kubiaczek :P
    Btw, I hope Winiarski coming back to NT won't take his number. 13 is for Kubiak and he's worthy to wear that number.

• Btw, I hope Winiarski coming back to NT won't take his number. 13 is for Kubiak and he's worthy to wear that number.

Winiarski in NT always plays with number 2. ;)

• Some more info 'bout Jastrzębski-Iskra match ;)

Michał Łasko said that whole match wasn't on the highest level, 'cause it's impossible so far- 'We're new team, and we need to get to know each other better. But it's sure that there is a huge potential in this team'. Michał scored 19 points, he was the best scorer of our team. In Iskra Jochen Schopes scored 26 points, and he was obviously the best scorer of Odintsovo.

I really can't find any stats, too bad :( Anyway, I've heard that Pavel and Roberto were welcomed really warmly and nicely :) Couldn't be otherwise, they will always be an unforgettable part of our team, they did a lot for us, and we will never forget that :) As Roberto said about Żory- 'Feelin' like home' :heart:

Oh I almost forgot!!! What a wonderful interview I found! Pavel sounds great in Polish :)

http://www.sportpolski.tv/tagi…amov-zachwycony-hala.html

I miss you so much, man!!!

• Aright, so besides Michał Łasko, who was the best scorer of our team (19 points), here are other scorers:

JW:

Bozko- 14 pts.
    Bartman - 14 pts.
    Bontje- 10 pts.
    Holmes- 7 pts.
    Vinhedo- 4 pts.

Iskra:

Schopes- 26 pts.
    Danilov- 9 pts.
    Mosov- 8 pts.
    Bogomolov- 7 pts.
    Kuleshov- 6 pts.
    Depestele- 1 pt.

• You forgot to tell about Spirydonov - Santilli miss him so much :lol:

Zdzislaw Ambroziak's Memorial
    3rd place match: AZS Czestochowa - Politechnika W. 3:0.
    Politechnika is so weak. I can't tell anything good about them. Oh, maybe about Mikolajczak - he played good today. He should be ready in league to play very often, because nobody knows how will Szymanski play. Czestochowa is not so bad. I thought, that they will be much weaker than in last season. But they doing well.

Now, in 1st place match play ZAKSA with Fart. I'm so suprised of Kielce. They are veeery good. Nilsson is great player, I'm very happy to see him in Poland. Of course, we can say, that Fart is showing great game, but with Grzegorz Wagner is like that - he can start good, but his end is... :thumbdown: So...
    ZAKSA? Well... I expect something more from them. Rouzier sucks, in my opinion, so much. I don't know why. Maybe he need some time to acclimatize in team. I thought, that Antonin will play better than Samica, but we can see something different :P SAMICA ROCKS.

EDIT: Link to the match between Asseco and Tours. I don't know, that it will work in the other countries.
    http://s2.resovia.vegacom.pl/
    EDIT 2: Fart Kielce won with ZAKSA 3:1. Suprise? Well, I think, that it is.
    EDIT 3: INDIVIDUAL AWARDS:
    Best receiver: Rafał Buszek (Fart Kielce)
    Best libero: Piotr Gacek (ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle) :what:
    Best spiker: Antonin Rouzier (ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle) :what:
    Best setter: Pierre Pujol (Fart Kielce)
    Best blocker: Marin Nowak (AZS Politechnika Warszawska)
    Best server: Michał Ruciak (ZASKA Kędzierzyn-Koźle)
    MVP: Marcus Nilsson (Fart Kielce) :thumbup:

• You forgot to tell about Spirydonov - Santilli miss him so much :lol:

Zdzislaw Ambroziak's Memorial

Now, in 1st place match play ZAKSA with Fart. I'm so suprised of Kielce. They are veeery good. Nilsson is great player, I'm very happy to see him in Poland. Of course, we can say, that Fart is showing great game, but with Grzegorz Wagner is like that - he can start good, but his end is... :thumbdown: So...
    ZAKSA? Well... I expect something more from them. Rouzier sucks, in my opinion, so much. I don't know why. Maybe he need some time to acclimatize in team. I thought, that Antonin will play better than Samica, but we can see something different :P

Dang, yeah I forgot about Alexey- this crazy slavic spirit :D

Comeeeee onnn Farciarzeee!!!! :heart: Oh I don't give a damn 'bout Wagner, I don't like him as well, but oh well...so what, I hope guys will show their best this season! It's gonna be sooo exciting! I can't wait for Jastrzębski-Fart matches!!! Hopefully, it won't be a walkover for Fart again :D

I've read an interview with Antonin and he said that he's obviously not in his best shape right now, but he assures that with every ball, every match he will get better, and better. I keep him at his word! Oh and he said that it feels great playing with Guma. He said that he plays with him just for couple of days, but he already feels like he has been playing with him for 10 years! :D Come on guys, Samik and Antonin, I want to see you guys in great shape, pleaseee :D

• Dang, yeah I forgot about Alexey- this crazy slavic spirit :D

Comeeeee onnn Farciarzeee!!!! :heart: Oh I don't give a damn 'bout Wagner, I don't like him as well, but oh well...so what, I hope guys will show their best this season! It's gonna be sooo exciting! I can't wait for Jastrzębski-Fart matches!!! Hopefully, it won't be a walkover for Fart again :D

I've read an interview with Antonin and he said that he's obviously not in his best shape right now, but he assures that with every ball, every match he will get better, and better. I keep him at his word! Oh and he said that it feels great playing with Guma. He said that he plays with him just for couple of days, but he already feels like he has been playing with him for 10 years! :D Come on guys, Samik and Antonin, I want to see you guys in great shape, pleaseee :D

I hope, that he will back to his best shape. Because today his performance was... weak. Not horrible, not fantastic. Thank God, that Witczak is showing the best side of his skills and he can replace Antonin in every moment.
    Fart is quite interesting team. Buszek, in last season chose Resovia, and we know what happened next. Now, he is in "weaker" team and showing the best of himself again. With Kapfer they are good couple of outside hitters. Nilsson - class, class, class :obey: With Pujol he can crush all teams. We just need to pray that Wagner won't destroy this team.

• I hope, that he will back to his best shape. Because today his performance was... weak. Not horrible, not fantastic. Thank God, that Witczak is showing the best side of his skills and he can replace Antonin in every moment.
    Fart is quite interesting team. Buszek, in last season chose Resovia, and we know what happened next. Now, he is in "weaker" team and showing the best of himself again. With Kapfer they are good couple of outside hitters. Nilsson - class, class, class :obey: With Pujol he can crush all teams. We just need to pray that Wagner won't destroy this team.

Yeah, Dominik is a really guy you can always count on. Last season- big expecations from Kuba, and Kuba unfortunately failed, but there was Dominik, who took all the burdens on his shoulders, he showed some really nice game. This season the situation looks kinda similar (but let's hope it won't last too long, I want to see Antonin fully ready for the maches in PlusLiga, so work hard, man), Antonin not in his best, Dominik always ready to help his team.

About Fart- yeah, their roster looks pretty interesting, looking forward to see duo Nilsson-Pujol in action. Not sure about the 'with Pujol he can crush all teams' part :D First Pierre needs to recall himself how he should set, and how he shouldn't, f.e ECh 2011 :D

• About Fart- yeah, their roster looks pretty interesting, looking forward to see duo Nilsson-Pujol in action. Not sure about the 'with Pujol he can crush all teams' part :D First Pierre needs to recall himself how he should set, and how he shouldn't, f.e ECh 2011 :D

Ola, believe me, I know what I'm talking about 8) I saw this match today, and I can say, that a game between Pujol(comentator Debowski called him PYZIOL! :mad: ) and Nilsson looks good. So I'm calm about their cooperation :win:

Charity tournament in Olesnica
    Skra Belchatow - Evivo Duren 3:0 (25:19, 27:25, 25:19)
    I don't know anything about this match, because I forgot to watch it :(

• Ola, believe me, I know what I'm talking about 8) I saw this match today, and I can say, that a game between Pujol(comentator Debowski called him PYZIOL! :mad: ) and Nilsson looks good. So I'm calm about their cooperation :win:

Well...he wasn't so impressive during ECh, and I kinda still have it in my mind, but if you claim that he showed some nice game, then I believe you and I'm so damn happy because of that :D Sooo now I can say without any fear- looking forward to see some monster actions of this great duo Pujol-Nilsson :)

PYZIOL :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :obey: Are you sure it wasn't Szpakowski? :rolll: :sos:

• FARCIK :heart: More suprises in PlusLiga, please! But, excluding Jastrzębski, ok? :D
    Lol, Antonin not in his best lately, but still managed to get this best spiker award :D

Gacek......I will never get used to any award for this guy :down:

Nice MVP and setter! Hope they will get many more awards in the future!!! :)

Anyway, Resovia is playing just a friendly meeting, but their fans are supporting them like crazy anyway! The best fans in the world, really. I miss this place a lot, can't wait to be there again!

Resovia- Tours 1:0 :D

• Guys, can someone tell me which is Lukas Kadziewicz 's team for this season? Ysterday a brilliant idea dawned on me to do a page in Bulgarian version of Wikipedia for some player and luckily for Lukas exactly in that moment I saw a picture of him in the internet :lol: So I decided that he will have the honour to be the first volleyball player I'm writing for :D .

I already post the article, but I want to edit it and add his cuurent team. But I cannot find any info for where he is gonna paly this season , so I hope you can help me. :huh:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................