Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• Jastrzebski is much closer to my heart, maybe because of players, maybe because of being close to my town, anyway. I'm not Resovia's supporter but it's horrible feeling to watch them. I can't be happy of good action by JW, 'cause Resovia is playing so bad...

• Yes, Polsat broadcast two boring matches: Bydgoszcz vs Czestochowa yesterday and Jastrzebski vs Resovia today.
    Even Kielce vs Belchatow looks tighter: Fart won the first set 25-23 and Skra came back at 15-11 leading now.
    If only there would no more 25-10, this is not USA vs Kenya of women's World Cup.

• OMG, in this second set we saw even more smashing JW and even more pathetic Resovia than in the first one :white: I am scared even to think what we may see in the third one...total humilation :S

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• I just came back home, missed those whole 2 sets, but maaaaaaaaan my boys are doing so well! I expected a lot more equal match, but so far we simply outplayed Resovia, just smashed them!

Now we HAVE to stay focued, guys! Jastrzębie :heart:

• I just came back home, missed those whole 2 sets, but maaaaaaaaan my boys are doing so well! I expected a lot more equal match, but so far we simply outplayed Resovia, just smashed them!

Now we HAVE to stay focued, guys! Jastrzębie :heart:

They are doing GREAT, Ola. It's really amazing to watch them playing like that. They just need to keep a concenration, because this is the last chance for Resovia to be in this match still.

Bontje, great comeback! :heart: Nowakowski made just 2 SPIKES. Horrible.

• Please guys, tell me how are doing Santa Mika and Russell? And Rob :thumbup:

Lasko is playing well. He didn't have to spike a lot, because the most of points Resovia gave them :lol: No, no, I'm joking, he's doing what he need to. Russell won them first set. Bontje great in block(amazing to see him).

• Thank you Aga :flower: I'm sooooo delighted! Awesome guys! Now they just really need to stay focused, that's all we have to do.
    But knowing the reality...we will complicate our lifes :D

btw, Jastrzębski is always first in my heart, but I feel sorry for Alek, Igła and some other guys, they're really cool guys.

• Resovia are putting great efforts to wake up and JW is starting to help them to do it :D At least some intrigue in this match :P

Wild Wild West!

• I love the smell of tiebreak in a match. Smells like victory. For us.

• I love the smell of tiebreak in a match. Smells like victory. For us.

Us? You mean Resovia? I didn't know you are their supporter :) It is because of Nowakowski maybe :D

Wild Wild West!

• Finally equal match, kinda....at least some emotions! Raylight, who are you supporting? :D

• Told ya :rolll: My guys always have to complicate their lives, 4th set, 4th set :whistle: 25:16 Resovia :rolll:

• Told ya :rolll: My guys always have to complicate their lives, 4th set, 4th set :whistle: 25:16 Resovia :rolll:

You see? It's all your fault! :rolll: While you were not watching them they played great and now you came and spoil everything :teach:

Wild Wild West!

• Us? You mean Resovia? I didn't know you are their supporter :) It is because of Nowakowski maybe :D

US, I mean the public without preferences for one of the teams :drink:

• Finally equal match, kinda....at least some emotions! Raylight, who are you supporting? :D

Polish league :thumbsup: