Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• Delecta won with Fart Kielce 3:0(23, 23, 13), MVP: Dawid Konarski
    STATS: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=877
    What can I say about this match... Delecta played without any 'fireworks', you know, Fart is so weak and when the opponent is playing not on 100% their skills it's easy to win. The worst thing is that boss of Fart Kielce doesn't want to change anything, he believes in coach Wagner, bla, bla, bla... Before season they wanted to be in TOP 5/6, today they are on 8th place and it seems to be like that to the end of main round.

• Indykpol AZS UWM Olsztyn 1-3 Jastrzębski Węgiel (25-18, 21-25, 20-25, 22-25) MVP: Michal Kubiak
    Stat: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=758

Malinowski is the hero of JW today! 10 pts from 14 shots with only 1 got blocked. He was shining today!
    And Kubi... I'm not sure, I wouldn't grant him the MVP due to his two unreasonable challenges against opponents' middle-line violation. ;)

• Indykpol AZS UWM Olsztyn 1-3 Jastrzębski Węgiel (25-18, 21-25, 20-25, 22-25) MVP: Michal Kubiak
    Stat: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=758

Malinowski is the hero of JW today! 10 pts from 14 shots with only 1 got blocked. He was shining today!
    And Kubi... I'm not sure, I wouldn't grant him the MVP due to his two unreasonable challenges against opponents' middle-line violation. ;)

Why Michael Lasko didn't play..??? :(

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• Why Michael Lasko didn't play..??? :(

I have no idea. At first it was Nemer who played as the opposite and he was very weak. For a long time there seems no right wing players on JW's court until Malinowski got substituted for Nemer. And I should say what happend next was just great!

Besides, Bontje played the last three sets and he was good, too.

Why Michael Lasko didn't play..???

He finally got some rest, because he has some problems with the shoulder. I think it's not something really serious, so he will come back soon :)

• PGE Skra - AZS Politechnika W. 3:2(-21, 17, 24, -23, 13), MVP: Mariusz Wlazly
    STATS: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=756
    Could you tell me why Kooistra played as OPP in first set? Alex is injured or what?

ZAKsa Kedzierzyn-Kozle - AZS Czestochowa 3:0(21, 28, 25), MVP: Dominik Witczak
    STATS: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=755
    Look, how many balls got Rouzier and compare it to the other players :white:

Lotos Gdansk - Resovia Rzeszow 1:3(-22, -23, 17, -17), MVP: Piotr Nowakowski :super: :super: :obey:

• Wow. Olsztyn surprised me today, finally! Krzysiek & Ferens did nice job. For some time Krzysiek was unstoppable:box: Of course, I expected tough battle when I saw Nemer & Bozhko together on the court and no Łasko in a roster - ok, I'm truly thankful that Lorenzo finally gave some rest to Michał but what the hell he thought letting Big Muscle play as OPP :aww: Luckily, Malinowski appeared on the court in time :super: And once again - WOW! Another young guy on fire today. He ended almost every ball, his attacks were smart and to add he was just outstanding in defence. Good day for Mateusz, personally I would give him MVP award. Though Kubiak did pretty good job too, I mean looking at him and his teammates and the atmosphere on the court I got the impression that he was a true leader of Jastrzębski. Yes, he was.
    Btw look, guys, how everything changed when there was no Lasko on the court... He's really irreplaceable. Jastrzębski is totally different team without him.
    Anyway I'm glad that Jastrzębie won though looking at fighting guys from Olsztyn I have to admitt I silently cheered for them too ^^

Daaamn, I wanted to watch Skra - Politechnika 'cause matches between these two teams are always exciting and I couldn't! What a pity considering the fact that Nawrocki did funny things with starting six :rolll: I mean THREE middle-blockers on the court? Kooistra played as OPP. Woicki who totally grew stiff on the bench. Bąkiewicz in poor shape together with Cupkovic receiving not that good while Politechnika has a few players serving bombs? Come on, Jacek, did you really underestimate Politechnika? Again? :lol: I guess that Mr Grinch panicked when his team lost first set and he went back to old good cure for everything - trio Wlazły, Winiarski and Kurek. Funny guy. And what was with Alex? Couldn't he play instead of Wlazły? Nawrocki just felt a need to do magic tricks like changing MB in OPP, I guess :aww: Or it's something different and Alex has some trouble with health? :S
    Ok, I should stop talking, actually I'm happy that Kooistra played in starting six. But so what? He was substituted rather quickly. I wonder if Jacek ever let him play NORMALLY and give him a chance to show his skills before some club from Italy just steal Wytze :sos:

Yeah, great job, guys from Politechnika. One point stolen, again :thumbsup:
    Guys, do you have some information about Patrick? He didn't play at all (doesn't matter that Politechnika still managed to win a point with Gorzkiewicz as a starting setter, I just worry about Patrick...) . Someone have watched the match? And who's Olenderek and where was my lovely Wojtaszek? :what:

Ok, I'm ending... Just one more thing to say. I'm disappointed with Częstochowa. Again. I'm heartbroken. AGAIN.
    But I'm happy because of MVP award for Nowakowski. Finally, Pit :heart:
    Ok, it was two more things to say... :gone:

• I will try to answer on your questions :lol:
    Alex wasn't in roster, I'm trying to find something more about it, but unfortunately... It could be just injury, or Mr Grinch(like you're calling him) wanted to show Kooistra, that he's not so unnecessary, like he thinks.
    Next - these both guys from Politechnika are injured. Supposedly, Patrick got it in match with Fart, but in match with Krasnodar he played normally. Olenderek is a second libero of AZS - he's young(1992 year).

I thought, that were much more these questions :what: :lol:

• I will try to answer on your questions :lol:
    Alex wasn't in roster, I'm trying to find something more about it, but unfortunately... It could be just injury, or Mr Grinch(like you're calling him) wanted to show Kooistra, that he's not so unnecessary, like he thinks.
    Next - these both guys from Politechnika are injured. Supposedly, Patrick got it in match with Fart, but in match with Krasnodar he played normally. Olenderek is a second libero of AZS - he's young(1992 year).

Thank you for the answers :)

So Alex wasn't even in the roster... Stats on plusliga.pl say something different, that confused me :wacko: The only missing guy according to these stats was Pliński.

Wojtaszek and Patrick injured? Noooo ;( Do you know if it's serious? They're needed for Challenge Cup. And yeah, I know that Olenderek is libero, I figured it out when I didn't find Wojtaszek in the roster :P I was just curious, 'cause I have never heard about him before, I have never seen him and I know absolutely nothing about him.

EDIT. Btw where are some interviews after matches? ANY interviews ?( There have been always some interviews on tv and now there is absolutely totally nothing! :mad: On plusliga.tv the same - hard to find something. What is going on? Do players run away from journalists or what?

• Thank you for the answers :)

So Alex wasn't even in the roster... Stats on plusliga.pl say something different, that confused me :wacko: The only missing guy according to these stats was Pliński.

Wojtaszek and Patrick injured? Noooo ;( Do you know if it's serious? They're needed for Challenge Cup. And yeah, I know that Olenderek is libero, I figured it out when I didn't find Wojtaszek in the roster :P I was just curious, 'cause I have never heard about him before, I have never seen him and I know absolutely nothing about him.

Oh... Maybe I said wrong about Alex... :aww: I'm a bad source. Well, Jacek said, that he wanted to give a chance to everyone in this match, so Alex have to be injured, 'cause he didn't get a chance(maybe coach doesn't like him?).
    No, I've read, that these injuries are not serious, but you don't have to be worried, 'cause second setter and libero played very good with SKRA.

Sorry for this libero - it was clear :aww:

• He finally got some rest, because he has some problems with the shoulder. I think it's not something really serious, so he will come back soon :)

Thank you so much..! ;)

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• No, I've read, that these injuries are not serious, but you don't have to be worried, 'cause second setter and libero played very good with SKRA.

Sorry for this libero - it was clear :aww:

Chill out, Aga, for what that "Sorry"? :win:
    Yeah, looking at the stats I can see that they played pretty good but you know my feelings to Wojtaszek and Patrick... Two reasons why I still love Politechnika and I can't just imagine team without these two ;)

Politechnika after winning with Dinamo Krasnodar.

I hope that the situation will be better soon. This team is amazing. They're in such trouble but guys just keep fighting no matter what. I like that attitude.

PS.
    I think that in last match Kadziu has reminded about his times in Qatar ^^ And Stelmach clearly has returned to new "fashion" initiated by Woicki :cursing: