Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• Fart is level above Olsztyn atm. Surely motivation is on their side as they can reach 7th place. Along injuries there is something else wrong in Olsztyn. ;)

I'm afraid that the relation between coach and some of the players isn't good if you have mentioned that...

• There are chances to see Łasko and Bartman in match against Zaksa this Sunday.
    http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…wi-do-gry-juz-w-niedziele

+ Łukasz Żygadło made my day saying that he's going to leave Trentino
    http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…wiada-odejscie-z-trentino
    Come on, Ziomek, come to Poland! :D

• Wow wow. This is gonna happen only when Zibi is 100% sure his leg could afford a match now.

Honestly, I don't want to see these two, I mean Łasko and Bartman, now. I want them to be fully ready for play-off. I don't know if it won't be too much risky if they'll play tomorrow. Zbyszek is a real hothead, just remind final of the Cup of Poland when he was determined to play. So I believe that Lorenzo knows what to do and in case he won't let him play.
    A little better would be to try both of them in last match with Resovia, I think. But, let's see what will be tomorrow.

Delecta - Resovia today at 6 p.m. on Polsat Sport

• Well, If I were on Bernardi's place I would try just with Lasko. I think, that he was just tired and nothing else. With Bartman was much serious - injured leg. Fortunately, club invested in best equipment and Zibi can back faster. But please, not in Sunday's match.

• It is said that Thornton has been back to USA. What happened?

Well, supposedly he had some private problems.

But the reason was totally different 8) Violas kick out him from roster and he couldn't agree with that.

• Well, supposedly he had some private problems.

But the reason was totally different 8) Violas kick out him from roster and he couldn't agree with that.

Fair enough. Well, we should say his performance in JW was not that convincing...
    So, is this the end of contract or something? Will Brian join Plusliga next season?

• Fair enough. Well, we should say his performance in JW was not that convincing...
    So, is this the end of contract or something? Will Brian join Plusliga next season?

I don't know, I didn't find anything about that, just information about these 'problems'.

• Resovia lost to Delekta :aww: What I have to say, Kowal is not real coach, for sure he is very wise (Kowal doing a PhD), but does not have authority. I hope next season they change coach (my type Glenn Hoag, or Stelian Moculescu). Antiga fully deserved for MVP award, he was outstanding today, great transfer !!!

• Resovia lost to Delekta :aww: What I have to say, Kowal is not real coach, for sure he is very wise (Kowal doing a PhD), but does not have authority. I hope next season they change coach (my type Glenn Hoag, or Stelian Moculescu). Antiga fully deserved for MVP award, he was outstanding today, great transfer !!!

Yeah, exactly, I always thought, that in volleyball the most important is stability. Kowal is doing very bad job there, 'cause he's changing this roster(I mean, first six) all the time. In one match I see Lotman, Tichacek and Kosok, in the next I see Bojic, Grzyb and Dobrowolski - what the hell? 8| ?( I don't think, that it would give something good.

You're totally right, Stephane is in great shape(except in match with Skra), he's the most important person in this team. Everybody's looking at him and try to do their best, like he's doing that.

• Honestly, I don't want to see these two, I mean Łasko and Bartman, now. I want them to be fully ready for play-off. I don't know if it won't be too much risky if they'll play tomorrow. Zbyszek is a real hothead, just remind final of the Cup of Poland when he was determined to play. So I believe that Lorenzo knows what to do and in case he won't let him play.
    A little better would be to try both of them in last match with Resovia, I think. But, let's see what will be tomorrow.

Delecta - Resovia today at 6 p.m. on Polsat Sport

If u don't see them on Sunday u will see JSW starting PO battle from 5th position ;) I'm sure we'll see them on Sunday in starting lineup :whistle:

• Wow, Stefan destroyed my Sovia :white: And how can I not like Delecta if they have my favorite? I wasn't even sad because of Sovia loss. Stefan deserved for this win and for MVP title. I'm just glad that he's in such fantastic shape and greetings for Skra once again :wavy:
    Nowakowski pissed me off with his serves, while Kosok played nice so I think I can be optimistic about his come back to the game. Nothing more to add about this match. Kowal isn't a fondest dream if it comes to coaches. Travica was a nightmare for me. I wonder when Sovia buy better coach and stop changing the roster all the time. If they want to win something finally they need a stabilization, not revolution.

Well, supposedly he had some private problems.

Are you sure that Brian left because of that Violas had kicked him out of the roster? ?(

If u don't see them on Sunday u will see JSW starting PO battle from 5th position ;) I'm sure we'll see them on Sunday in starting lineup :whistle:

Yeah, I'm quite sure too that we'll see them on Sunday... And after yesterday's win of Delecta over Resovia I'm not against that idea (I feel like a pig 'cause players' health should be on the first place). Looking at the table I'm not very optimistic this time. I love my teams, I really do, but to be honest I rather don't believe that Delecta lost with Częstochowa next week, I guess you know what Częstochowa presents this season in Plusliga :aww: + not a big chance for Jastrzębie to win with Zaksa and Resovia (ok, I believe that they'll manage to win with Zaksa in a tie-break and steal point from Sovia ). I don't know if Łasko and Bartman after come back will be such superheroes and they will play just great... Though they will bring some fight on the court, I hope.

It's heartbreaking 'cause I don't want to see Nemer and Bozko as well :wacko: I hope Grodecki will have some mercy and he will never ever buy such "players".

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited 5 times, last by bella ().

• If u don't see them on Sunday u will see JSW starting PO battle from 5th position ;) I'm sure we'll see them on Sunday in starting lineup :whistle:

No matter they finished the regular season 4th or 5th place, their opponent in playoff 8 will be Bydgoszcz, and the only difference will be more or less home games. I don't think this is a big deal, if they have confidence in the power that Zibi and Lasko bring in.

• the Match in the 17th round PlusLiga between Jastrzebski Wegiel and Zaks Kędzierzyn-Koźle makes history of Polish volleyball. Judges will from overseas.

The first judge will be Serbian Dejan Jovanovic, and the second Czech Milan Labasta. The arbitrators from abroad will prove once again challenge the system, which will become the tournament's Champions League Final Four in Łódź - said the chairman of the Department Judges and a member of the Presidium of the Polish Association of Volleyball Andrew Lemek. Match Jastrzebski Coal - Zaks is scheduled for February 26. Tournament of the Champions League Final Four will be held March 17-18 in Atlas Arena in Lodz.

I read it on Plusliga.pl

• I hope that Zibi and Kubi won't argue with the referees today :D

Indykpol AZS Olsztyn - Skra Bełchatów 1:3
    (17:25, 25:20, 20:25, 17:25)
    stats: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=770

AZS:
    Hernan (1), Ferens (12), Gaca (4), Gunia (13), Siezieniewski (8 ), Krzysiek (14), Mierzejewski and Stelmach, Marianski
    Skra: Plinski (12), Kurek (22), Falasca (3), Winiarski (10), Atanasijevic (16), Mozdzonek (9), Zatorski and Kooistra (1), Woicki, Bakiewicz (1), Milczarek

MVP: Michal Winiarski

Well, looking at the stats I would give MVP award to Daniel Plinski.

• I was wondering if the new challenge rules would be applied this evening, aka 2 chances per set and challenge team captain is authorized to watch the official review.