Agata Mroz-Olszewska Memorial 2011

• thanks kondzio....but still the same, still connecting, I see 5 sec and then connecting fro 15-20...Im so angry X(
    yes Im also surprised with that 17 number, its little dishonest for Kasia I think :thumbdown:

• the one u gave me is working for me.

lucky you :P

• thanks kondzio....but still the same, still connecting, I see 5 sec and then connecting fro 15-20...Im so angry X(

For me now works, but there are commercials. Probably it's 2:0

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I often have this problem with live streamings and it can really drives me mad when you know there is match and you see only frozen pictures and maybe 10 actions in whole match...why I doesnt have polsat ;(

• For me now works, but there are commercials. Probably it's 2:0

yes commercials are going very good by me too :) its 2:0 I saw the last action

• You're from Slovakia, right? As far as I remember in your country from polish TV I watched only TV Polonia, but they didn't show any volleyball.

• You're from Slovakia, right? As far as I remember in your country from polish TV I watched only TV Polonia, but they didn't show any volleyball.

tak :) I have the first channel of TVP and I remember watched there some final of PLK (then LSK) maybe in 2004 :D It must be some final probably with BKS for sure and probably Pila because I remember Belcik on the other side

• Croatia played really good, that's pity that they didn't win it :( but the roster is good, players are very talented, I think they can achive a lot, if they only practice a little bit :)
    Majo :flower: :heart:

• Skowrońska, Radecka and Jaszewska aren't in play. Konieczna, Wołosz and Kosek on court. Also Efimienko instead of Okuniewska. Kaczorowska changed Kasprzak. Poland leads 16-13

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Poland won 3:0 (25:14 25:17 25:20)

• After Wagner's memorial we didn't have good stats, so I don't think so that there will be :S

• I usually make my own statistics for Polish, but today I couldnt because of that transmition :S

• Polish volleyball websites are really stupid :/ they can't even write how many points a players had :white:

• Easy win by Poland. but Slovakia is weak. The matches against Croatia and Russia will be real tests.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I can not wait match Croatia-Poland , I think that it will be hard match or easy win by Croatia :P

• I can not wait match Croatia-Poland , I think that it will be hard match or easy win by Croatia :P

hard match I guess, Poland won easily but Slovakia is very weak so we don't know what our team can really play :) Croatia played great match, it's very dangerous team. I definitely know that it'll be fantastic game ;) :super:

• hard match I guess, Poland won easily but Slovakia is very weak so we don't know what our team can really play :) Croatia played great match, it's very dangerous team. I definitely know that it'll be fantastic game ;) :super:

I hope that it will be fantastic game and I would like to see Polands win 3:2 :D