Agata Mroz-Olszewska Memorial 2011

• who knows :D

and I must say that Alajbeg is fantastic !! :super:

Yeap, today she play really great, but don`t forget about Usic and Poljak :rolll:

• Yeap, today she play really great, but don`t forget about Usic and Poljak :rolll:

I didn't forget about them :P
    Usic was good :thumbsup: Poljak...killer :super: :lol:
    and nice to see Topic !!! :super:

• who knows :D

and I must say that Alajbeg is fantastic !! :super:

croatia played very well today but they are not in the best form, they could be tired tomorrow, we will se, hope they will play like today :)

• croatia played very well today but they are not in the best form, they could be tired tomorrow, we will se, hope they will play like today :)

I agree, I also have hope that tommorrow they will play like today and with the same resoult :P :lol:

• croatia played very well today but they are not in the best form, they could be tired tomorrow, we will se, hope they will play like today :)

Is Barun will play in the European Championships ? do you know ?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Is Barun will play in the European Championships ? do you know ?

she will not, she is in novara with the team, but not ready yet.

• I hope Milos, Miletic and Popovicwill be ready for ECH ! :)
    what surprised me today in positive way it was Dugandzic and Dosen :thumbsup:

• I hope Milos, Miletic and Popovicwill be ready for ECH ! :)
    what surprised me today in positive way it was Dugandzic and Dosen :thumbsup:

Don't forget about Jerkov :tzz: :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Jerkov wont play for NT anymore :( So she wont be in ECH. :(

I didn't know about it ;( Is it caused by situation with federation?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• RUSSIA vs SLOVAKIA 3:0 (25:23, 25:14, 25:21)
    Russia : Machno, Gonczarowa, Morozowa, Gamowa, Uljakina, Merkułowa Liuzakina (libero) oraz Bukriejewa
    Slovakia: Hatinova, Hroncekova, Zburova, Soares, Radosova, Nosekova, Nikmonova (libero) oraz Bramborova

• It says It's offline...

hm me too, sometimes its start just when the match starts, I will look for some other

• macth will, start at 14:10 !! hopefullythe channel start to be online

• sometimes I hope Volleyball is popular as much as football, then we might have more chances to watch via internet... :|