• 7 października (piątek)

17.00 Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna - Organika Budowlani Łódź

19.30 BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - Atom Trefl Sopot

8 października (sobota)

17.00 Organika Budowlani Łódź - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała

19.00 Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna - Atom Trefl Sopot

9 października (niedziela)

11.00 Organika Budowlani Łódź - Atom Trefl Sopot

14.30 Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - SuperCup of Poland

• Closing Ceremony with the participation of all teams, handing out trophies and prizes

about an hour after the game: 17.00 9.10.2011

"Volleyball is a fantastic way of life, really. it is
    beautiful adventure, which gives a lot of joy not only to those sports "

It is our passion gives us wings, lifts us above all else.
    It gives a million reasons to rejoice, learns to overcome fear and weakness.

Thanks to develop and learn to fight for every day
    :win:

• Today the first matches.
    I have read that on Sunday in the SuperCup against Muszynianka will play Sopot.

• Well good that You wrote about Her. Sometimes when I look at Her I think whether She is She or He.

• Any link for the matches if Kozuch will play ?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Any link for the matches if Kozuch will play ?

maybe the sunday match Atom-Muszyna will be broadcasted I heard...but Im not sure :huh:

• Click TV there is match Muszyna-Sopot.

Yeah, I know, but it's fault. Muszyna and Atom will play in Saturday, at 7 pm.

FIRST SCORE: Muszynianka Muszyna - Budowlani Lodz 1:3 (25:23; 17:25; 20:25; 17:25),
    Muszyna: Rourke, Kaczor, Radecka, Gajgal, Djurisic, Stam-Pilon, Zenik oraz Wensink, Piatek, Rabka, Werblinska, Gajewska
    Organika: Kwiatkowska, Golec, Mroz, Grbac, Ciesielska, Rousseaux, Kosek oraz Mikolajewska, Bryda, Wojcik

Great game by middle-blockers from both teams. In Muszyna especially Gajgal, and in Lodz - Mroz.
    Muszyna lost because of weaker wings. Kaczor made to many errors in attack. But I guess, that Rourke scored the most of points, she played great. In Lodz all players were great, at wing especially Kwiatkowska.

• Yeah, I know, but it's fault. Muszyna and Atom will play in Saturday, at 7 pm.

FIRST SCORE: Muszynianka Muszyna - Budowlani Lodz 1:3 (25:23; 17:25; 20:25; 17:25),
    Muszyna: Rourke, Kaczor, Radecka, Gajgal, Djurisic, Stam-Pilon, Zenik oraz Wensink, Piatek, Rabka, Werblinska, Gajewska
    Organika: Kwiatkowska, Golec, Mroz, Grbac, Ciesielska, Rousseaux, Kosek oraz Mikolajewska, Bryda, Wojcik

Great game by middle-blockers from both teams. In Muszyna especially Gajgal, and in Lodz - Mroz.
    Muszyna lost because of weaker wings. Kaczor made to many errors in attack. But I guess, that Rourke scored the most of points, she played great. In Lodz all players were great, at wing especially Kwiatkowska.

Budowlani :dance4: :dance4: :dance4:
    Aga, dont know whats with Mirek? :S

• I have no idea :( But if I will know something, I'm gonna write.

ok I thought that you were on match but probably not, right? :)

• Unfortunately, I wasn't :( I just know a score from live report.

yes, I found that live score too from LSK site, there could be some transmition :(

• in second match Atom -Bielsko (25:16,25:19,13:10) it looks Gosia Kozuch is playing fantastic (from live results) :)