Germany - DVL 2011/12

• Vilsbiburg - Münster 0:3 (22:25 / 20:25 / 20:25) :white:
    http://live.volleyball-bundesliga.de/2011/Women/&2045.pdf
    MVP: Lina Meyer / Lonneke Sloetjes

First defeat for Vilsbiburg, but totally deserved. Münster was stronger in all elements, their serves put Vilsbiburg under pressure so Möllers didn't have many options to create the game, and Münster's big hitters Cutura and Sloetjes both were just unstoppable today.

Yeah, I like it!
    Very good reception and Lonneke and Hana were really unstoppable today :-)

• Yeah, I like it!
    Very good reception and Lonneke and Hana were really unstoppable today :-)

Well... first defeat for "my" team and i agree, totally deserved. I think, it was just a matter of time before they lose the first time. Don´t wanna use this as an excuse, but you also have to take into consideration, that Vilsbiburg had more games than Münster and they were obviously very tired. Münster played very well, no doubt about it. But it´s ok, no series lasts forever.
    On a personal note, i wanna say thanks to the team for the christmas card i got today ;-)

• I hope your team will win against Stuttgart in half finale of cup :-)
    Then nobody will think about the defeat of yesterday anymore...

• I hope Münster will always play like yesterday, then we will see high level matches this season when they meet Dresden, Schwerin, Suhl, Vilsbiburg (again). If Vilsbiburg had been in a better shape yesterday I think we could have enjoyed 5 very interesting sets...

• Thanks, Nirk :-)

I, for one, don´t care about the loss. To be honest, i expected the first defeat earlier. But now, the team has time to recover and i guess against Dresden we will see Vilsbiburg in a better shape again.

• I hope Münster will always play like yesterday...

Yeah, me too!
    But don't grumble if they win all the matches 3:0 ;-)

Ok, being more serious... - the quality of vib24.tv was not good enough for me to decide if this match was best of USC this season or the cup match against Aachen in november.
    But... there ist definitely still the opportunity for improvement ;-)

But first I wanna see them winning against Stuttgart!

• The matches of Schwerin vs Hamburg and Wiesbaden are now on http://sport.inschwerin.de/ , the match vs Stuttgart will be there soon as well.

I can't watch/open the videos...

What programm/player/browser do you use to play the videos?

• I think it works only with Firefox, with IE I can't watch them either. And when I try to watch in 720P Firefox also crashes :roll: but 360P works for me.

Thanks.

I use IE and it doesn't work indeed.

I will try now with Firefox...

• Mine ain´t the latest model either... I´m workin´ here with a 4 year old laptop... But don´t ask me about my settings. I use Firefox 8.0, but never changed any settings.

• @ SatanClaus

Will tomorrow's match Suhl - Schwerin be broadcoasted by Rennsteig TV, like last matches?

:win:

If it's the case, please post the link ^^

• I use Google Chrome and can watch it

Google Chrome is indeed the solution :dance4: It works very good :win:

Thanks for the good advice, Burak :flower: