Azerbaijan Superleague 2011/2012

• Very bad match Rabita, congratulation to Iqtisadchi: especially Fernandinha and Haneef! They made the difference! Azzerrail is going more and more down, they are thinking already in next season???
    Anyway good last three days of matches! :super:

• Igtisadchi won 3-1 (25:27, 23:25, 25:13, 19:25) , Mamma didn't play whole match. Now it is going to be more interesting, but I hope we will win next match and be champions ;)

Btw, in this season it is first time Rabita lost match in Superleague. congratulations Igtisadchi, i liked Haneef, Fernandinha, Pastulova and it seems Sansonna adopted to Igtisadchi. :win:

how did Sansonna play?? can you please tell me??

• Actually I haven't followed matches of Igtisadchi in Final round very much, I just watched 1 or 2 matches that time I thought Igtisadchi would miss Sano. Because Igtisadchi has problem in reception.

Yesterday Sansonna was good in receiving, but great in defense. She did great defense to Osmo's attacks :)

Today's schedule:

16:00. “İQTİSADÇI” – “AZƏRREYL”

18:30. “LOKOMOTİV” – “BAKI”

Rabita Day off. both matches are very important, cause these teams fight for 2nd and 3rd place. If Baki win Loko 3-0, then Rabita will be champion ^^

Rabitə 6 5 1 16-5 505-402 15
    Lokomotiv 6 3 3 10-10 430-467 9
    İqtisadçı 5 2 3 9-10 399-439 7
    Bakı 5 2 3 6-10 348-368 6
    Azərreyl 6 2 4 8-14 490-500 5

• Pastulova jumps so little.

I really wanna see Loko's debut in champions league ^^ hope they'll finish second

But only one teams goes to CL in next season ( we dont know about wild card)

Do you want Loko be champion :tzz: ?

• Rabita played very bad yesterday,if Mamma player I'm sure they would win..but it's not a big problem,they have big advantage and I'm sure in next match they'll come in full force and win the championship!! :dance4: :cup:

• But only one teams goes to CL in next season ( we dont know about wild card)

Do you want Loko be champion :tzz: ?

hahaha no no Rabita is already champion :) I think second team will get wild card that's why I said so :)

• Is there any rule that second team will get wild card? Because there is rumors that Azerrail will get wild card even they won't finish 2nd :whistle:

“İQTİSADÇI” – “AZƏRREYL” - 1:1 (21:25, 25:21)

3rd set 17-25 http://www.yildiz.tv/?act=dvr&chan=idmanaz

Azerrail plays with Aliyeva and Kosek, setter Pelin

This link is better : http://www.aztv.az/canli/idman-canli.htm

• Polina fall after attack, she was crying , I hope nothing is serious with her .

Elisangela substitutes her

• 4t set Igtisadchi won 25-23, Azerrail come from 24-20, they still plays without Rahimova. ;(

• Azerrail won tie break 15-13 without Rahimova. I hope her injury is not serious, still there is no information.

Next match is Loko-Baki, Loko couldnt won any game in the league, but this match is very important for the 2nd place.

• Azerrail won tie break against Igtisadchi! Good match for both teams..! Today I have appreciated a lot Pelin, I think she's the best player of this match, but Elisangela has also played a good match, she's sostituted Polina very well :)

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• Polina probably will miss the rest of Final Round.

Now Loko-Baki match http://www.aztv.az/canli/idman-canli.htm

great start from Baki 9-0 :white:

Baki won 1st set25-7 . How come Loko won Baki in Challenge Cup? Still cant understand :mad:

• Baki has chance to be first now. Tomorrow Rabita needs to win 2 sets, in that case they will be champions 6 time in a row :box:

“LOKOMOTİV” – “BAKI” - 0:3 (7:25. 20:25, 18:25)

• Rabitə 6 5 1 16-5 505-402 15
    Bakı 6 3 3 9-10 423-413 9
    Lokomotiv 7 3 4 10-13 475-542 9
    İqtisadçı 6 2 4 11-13 500-548 8
    Azərreyl 7 3 4 11-16 599-601 7

• Azerrail won tie break against Igtisadchi! Good match for both teams..! Today I have appreciated a lot Pelin, I think she's the best player of this match, but Elisangela has also played a good match, she's sostituted Polina very well :)

I totally agree, Pelin had a good attitude: leader! Instead in Iqtisadchi the opposite and Blom forget to play today and the substitute Moreno-Pino very very bad!! Whi Pinedo doesn't play, she could be a good alternative today!

In second match GREATTTTT BAKIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! I LOVE THAT TEAMMMMMMMMM!!!

2° PLACE!!

:super: :heart:

• Baki has chance to be first now. Tomorrow Rabita needs to win 2 sets, in that case they will be champions 6 time in a row :box:

“LOKOMOTİV” – “BAKI” - 0:3 (7:25. 20:25, 18:25)

that scenario will not be able to write nobody even in Hollywood, that kind chance Baki has to be first.

• Seems Polina injury was quite serious after all. :(

She will have to stay at least 4 months away from courts and will miss the Eruoepan Championship qualification tournament.

She had an injury in her anterior cruzate ligament and also her meniscus. :(

Good luck Polina, Stay strong!