Azerbaijan Superleague 2011/2012

• Yeahhhhhh,that's that way girls!!!! Goooo Rabitaaaaaaaa!!!!!! :woohoo: :olympia:

• Yeahhhhhhhh,Rabita won 3-1 :!: :!: :!: 25-12, 17-25, 25-23 25-18 :!: :!: :!: Congrats girls :heart: Next win will bee against Fenerbahce :!: :!: :!: :)

• 25-18 and Rabita won 3-1 :woohoo: other match Lokomotiv- Lokomotiv Bilejeri 3-0 (25:9, 25:11, 25:17)

• Congratulations, Rabita! I'm waiting for the statistics, because i couldn't found some more info for this round games :) I only red in bgvolley.com that Kitipova was involved in sets 1 and 4 to score 1 point by attack... hihihihi

btw, how many games play each couple (like rabita igtisadchi) in the regular season - 4? what is the scheme of the playoffs

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

Edited once, last by ari ().

• Greta Kim :thumbsup: :rolll: If you practice more, you can be professional :dance4:

• She is so cute! ) İ really became to like her as a person- to tell the truth I did not say I liked or disliked her before-but this year when I know her closer I began to like her! She is sooo kind and sweet one! I like her respcect and love to our country!
    Even sometimes her pics make me crazy )

• The match statistics for the game between Igtisadchi and Rabita. Thanks again to Kaoru Shimmura.

• ari, you are right, Yokoyama out Kitipova in.

@Nargiz do you know the reason?

• Awwww,Kim Glass is so cool,like her a lot!!! And I see Mamma played good,17 points nice for start!!! :woohoo:

• ari, you are right, Yokoyama out Kitipova in.

@Nargiz do you know the reason?

No, I don't have any information about this. If I learn something, I'll let you know.

• Thanks Nargiz :)

Today match: Baki-Lokomotiv Bileceri 3-0 (25:10, 25:19, 25:16). Photos

1. Bakı 4 4 0 12-0 8

2.Rabitə2 2 0 6-1 4

3.Lokomotiv2 1 1 3-3 3

4.İqtisadçı3 1 2 4-7 3

5. Azəryolservis3 0 3 2-9 3

6.Lokomotiv Biləcəri 3 0 3 0-9 3

7.Azərreyl1 1 0 3-1 2

• Azerrail plays with Lokomotiv Bilejeri, they won first set 26-24, I think coach plays with substitutes, thats why they won 1st set difficultly.Azerrail won3-0 ( 26-24, 25-13, 25-22)

• Does any1 know if any matches were played today?? I think Rabita was going to play Lokomotiv,but can't find informations anywhere!

• The have changed date:

22January:

Rabita-Lokomotiv

Azerrail-Igtisadchi