Azerbaijan Superleague 2011/2012

• 1st set Igtisadchi -Azeryolservis 17-25 :white:

Igtisadchi -Blom (Ilyuta), Yokoyama ( Katic), Coimbra, Pastulova,Sano (L), Dugandzic, Brito.

Azeryolservis- Celik, Markevich (?) Gurbanova, Aghayeva, Karimova, Kiselyeva (L), Olga Trach (?). Pelin is the captain of Azeryolservis :P

I dont know why Haneef is not playing, Igtisadchi needs a good attacker.

• Finally, Haneef in! Jeniffer Doris in!

Aghayeva and Gurbanova are very good attackers, and Olga is very good blocker !Let's go Azeryolservis ! :thumbsup: :super:

What an exciting match! I didn't expect, but Igtisadchi seems weaker than last season.

2nd set Igtisadchi- Azeryolservis 25-21

In the end of the set Pelin always played with Aghayeva, and Igtisadchi blocked her :wall:

• Because Zbano is not serious coach, that's why Haneef was on the bench!

• Haneef and Katic must play in starting 6!

Aghayeva out- Ulkar Karimova ( 17 year old) in!

3rd set 25-13! Come on Azerolservis! :D

• 4th set Igtisadchi- Azeryolservis 3-8, 22-18, 24-24, 26-28 :(

Igtisadchi 3-1 Azeryolservis. Next match : Lokomotiv- Baki

• According to azerisport.com NT player Mammadyarova ended her career now she is coach in Lokomotiv Bileceri.

• Are they going to be showing the Lokomotiv-Baki match on the same link?

• Great! Thanks Nati......is there a website that shows stats for the league as well? Haneef-Park looked like she put up some good numbers.

• Great! Thanks Nati......is there a website that shows stats for the league as well? Haneef-Park looked like she put up some good numbers.

Maybe Ilgar can post statistics, but I don't know any site :S

• Now Lokomotiv- Baki: http://www.irbish.tr.gg/idman-Tv-_-Azerbaycan.htm

I hate this commentator, he even doesn't say player's name :wall:

First set Lokomotiv- Baki 20-25

Lokomotiv : Tomas, Nenova( Palcheuskaya), Filipova (l), Samoylova, Sanchez,Kamenova,Milos

Baki: Gligorovic, Regan, Van tienen (l) , Visser, Renata, Cibele, Steenbergen.

Last Year Azerbaijan Volleyball Bosses prohibited to show stats because Azrebaijan wants to win 2012 Olympic Games and They think that if They don't show the stats No One will know the Azerbaijan Players' skills and tactics=all balls to Rahimova.

We will see whether They think about 2016 Olympic Games Gold now.

• Last Year Azerbaijan Volleyball Bosses prohibited to show stats because Azrebaijan wants to win 2012 Olympic Games and They think that if They don't show the stats No One will know the Azerbaijan Players' skills and tactics=all balls to Rahimova.

We will see whether They think about 2016 Olympic Games Gold now.

Did Azerbaijani volleyball bosses tell you that or you thought it yourself? :!:

• Lokomotiv” - “Bakı” - 0:3 (19:25, 21:25, 23:25)

• Sorry I dont have any statistics :wall: and Last year it wasn because of Olympics as Bartek said, it was because of European Cups and after it finished they gave the statistics.

After the matches:

1. Rabita Baku - 2
    2. Baki VC - 2
    3. Igtisadchi - 2
    4. Azeryolservis - 1
    5. Lokomotiv - 1
    6. Lokomotiv Bilajari - 1
    7. Azerrail - 0

Some pictures from Igtisadchi- Azeryolservis...Katic pics for pao13, and Dugandzic pic for magicnico ^^

Some other photos :)

Who's the baby? ^^

:D

Again, thanks to Igtisadchi fan Nargiz for all photos :heart: