The game of polyglot

• racchetta (racket)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Космическа ракета /Kosmicheska raketa - Space rocket

• luna e stelle - moon and stars

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• zvezdobroystvo - counting stars

• aspettare -waiting

• Convincere i miei genitori ad andare a vederli - persuade my parents to let me see OG live

• gelato - ice cream

• tre - three

• rosso-red

• desiderio-wish

• How did the topic come to ice-cream from Olympics? :rolll:

Mum (Candle)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Fuoco - fire