World League 2012

• USA started the game with many pipes from Anderson. No reaction of our block, it seems that no one prepared them for such attacks before the game. The "coach" saw it somewhere late in the first game but it was too late because US team switched from pipe to center. An easy trick from Knipe who knows that against Naydenov it'll work. At the same time Naydenov was clapping... and clapping...and clapping...

Sokolov was helpless tonight. Naydenov changed him too late,

I don't know why you hype so much with Alexiev after just one lucky match of his. He's nothing but average player with very good block and powerful spike which can do nothing against a well-built block. No technical ability to spike, only raw, blind power.. If there were statistics, he could as well be the most blocked player ever.

I don't know why this mastermind Naydenov changed Todorov when he was our most hopeful spiker and we should've concentrated the attacks through him.

As much as I am a huge Bratoev hater, I could say that he was the last reason we lost.

And finally, the weakest team from the other group Brazil is better at the moment than the best from our group USA.

• What does Bulgarian users have to tell about Vlado Nikolov? :lol: OMG what a bad player he is nowadays :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww:

You are right that he dropped his level of play significantly. He said that he is not in his best shape now and he'll become better for the Olympics. It is stupid to say that a player who has been one of the best is bad. He hasn't forgotten to play, it's all matter of good or bad condition. He also said that his coordination with the setter Bratoev is not very good at the moment. His experience is crucial for us.

And yet he won us the match vs Germany with some key plays.

• You are right that he dropped his level of play significantly. He said that he is not in his best shape now and he'll become better for the Olympics. It is stupid to say that a player who has been one of the best is bad. He hasn't forgotten to play, it's all matter of good or bad condition. He also said that his coordination with the setter Bratoev is not very good at the moment. His experience is crucial for us.

And yet he won us the match vs Germany with some key plays.

He is bad player dot.

• Very bad match for us! Some huge disorganization (bad defence, block sucking, bad coordination between players) and chaotic tactics (if there were any at all :wacko: ). Gosh! Why did they choose Nayden? Why exactly the most unsuitable of all other options :pinch:
    After watching this strong Poland (IMO objectively this is the best playing team on this tournament! - they're performing a level above all others!) I see something as 3-0 crash coming tomorrow (although tradition says that we should lose with 3-1 the semi-final, but this time winning a set seems like a mirage :S ). Even the greatest enthusiasm and hottest support by the public hardly can compencate the huge difference between both teams right now. Anyway, since I'm an incurable optimist, I still hope that despite all, we'll see a challenged match with beautiful game and high quality volleyball, as for emotions - they are 100% guaranteed, ofc :roll:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• That was the worst match of Bulgaria I've ever watched, and I watch since 1994 World League small final

• He is bad player dot.

He is one of the best opposites in volleyball, you forgot the last season in Copra very fast :wavy:

• For every Man pleasure is when He sees fight between Chicks. On Saturday will be that fight between Ojla and Rossi-Nadejda after Poland-Bulgaria.
    Mmm They will try to kill Yourselves, friendship will end and Every with big sadness will go into My arms.

• For every Man pleasure is when He sees fight between Chicks. On Saturday will be that fight between Ojla and Rossi-Nadejda after Poland-Bulgaria.
    Mmm They will try to kill Yourselves, friendship will end and Every with big sadness will go into My arms.

All the girls are mine here, so go get Stanley ;)

:obey: :obey: :obey: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

First part cracked me up totally, needed to take a second to get ready for the rest and yes! The last part smashed me even more! You wish, man :lol: :lol:
    Have you ever seen us 'fighting'? :D Never :D We're gonna be favourites of tomorrow's match, that's for sure, but obviously as a huge fan of Bulgarian team (oh no, I'm actually a two-faced hater, no?) I want them to show their best. My dream would be to see a great, full of drama as always in POL-BUL matches 5-setter....but honestly...that's rather unlikely to happen, we're on a winning streak and seriously...reaching any other result apart from gold will be a humongous surprise to me. That doesn't mean I expect Poles to trash Bulgarians really bad, I dream of a nice, equal battle, so please Bulgaria, somehow... :drink:

• He is bad player dot.

Dunno how could I not notice it earlier. You know it's unfair and kind of ridiculous, right? How can you even make such a statement?
    It's as if I said that hmm...Sebastian Świderski was a bad player, 'cause last matches he played weren't as good as they could have been.
    How can you give such a general opinion based on his last matches? Sure, he's not showing his best lately, he's far from a decent shape, but saying he is a bad player is a bit ridiculous to me. He has always been an amazing player and he's just in a poor shape lately, but that's not equal with being a mediocre player.

• Ray Girls? I remember that You had very very close relation with Kaziyski, You even were writing about his ass so.. stay close boys :rolll: Girls are mine.

• Ray Girls? I remember that You had very very close relation with Kaziyski, You even were writing about his ass so.. stay close boys :rolll: Girls are
    i mine.

Only in teh internetz, pal, Olja and Bella love me :flower: