World League 2012

• Brazil! :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• What about Podrascanin & Stankovic?

And Russians monsters, too :cheesy:

Wild Wild West!

• Pioshiii, kill them! :heart:

Wild Wild West!

• Nice wall for Murilo :cheesy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• What about Podrascanin & Stankovic?

What about Russia?! The land of MB's :what:

• Winiar is insane :thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!

• And next wall :obey: two points left 8o

• Koniec!!!! BARTMAN!!! :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:
    POLSHAAAAAA :heart:
    :super:

Wild Wild West!

• They did it!!! Congratulations guys :obey: :obey: :obey: cooperation with Andrea gives much to this team.

• I thought you will say the best are bulgarian ;)

POLSKAAAAAAAAAA.

Very offending from your side :down: I teach higher mathematics, do you really think I am that subjective? Are you even following what I write or you are just being selective to suit your agenda?

• Look - Swiderski!!!

Wild Wild West!

• Congrats, Poland!
    Both team disappointed me to be honest!
    Poland changed their style in a way I don't quite like besides they should have closed this match for 3 points!

Brazil was just very bad -serve was gone, attacks were crappy even defense was a joke today!