World League 2012

• They finish it in their fashion :lol:

The wing spikers from both teams play bad but Brazil's spikers specifically play horribly. Sergio and the MBs pulled out the first set. Brazil has more points from blocks than from wing spikers' attacks :what:

• Also, very good defence from Bruno and good cooperation with Sergio. If Murilo and Dante raise their level, I see no chance for Poland.

• Also, very good defence from Bruno and good cooperation with Sergio. If Murilo and Dante raise their level, I see no chance for Poland.

Yep, Murilo and Dante have to come back! It's OG year, for god's sake!!!!!!!! :super:

• Our middle blockers are playing horrible, I can't recognize Nowakowski, how many errors he made today, I don't know.

What a mess on court, and Bartman's error, just... stop doing it!!!

• Poland has way more talents than Brazil, but can't deal with pression in my opinion.

• Dante has an back injury! Not gonna play anymore ;(

• It looks like Brazil was very determined to win this match, but actually I don't think Brazil's performance makes our worse. They don't play perfectly, we're making stupid faults, which are not connected to the game completely. I don't know why Anastasi's waiting to make a substitution, I know he prefers Zygadlo much more than Zagumny, but sometimes Lukasz plays very weak volleyball and the change is NEEDED. First time I see Zagumny on court longer in this tournament...
    I'm just happy of Sidao's performance... His service is awesoooooooooooooooooome.

• I think they all have respect for Brazil as polish players as many other were watching them in many international events meanwhile they grew up :) But on the other hand if you want to win against a team you have to stop thinking about them as : the gods... too much respect would just make them believe unconsously that they are not good enough to beat the other team. :rolll:

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• omg, two more stupid errors from the referee...

• it is so annoying how brazilian players act like they were the 3rd refereee :wall:
    comee on polandd!! i want to see another tie-break

• fourth referee mistake now...

• Théo should not be even in the bench of the NT :thumbdown:

• Brasil 3 x 1 Poland

• my computer's having sound problems. what did the ref say the yellow card was for and to whom was it given?

and those yellow sneakers some of the guys from brazil are wearing, are they olympikus?

The yellow card was for brazilian coach.. she probably said something to kubiak, 'cause he was provoking...

And the sneakers are asics ones..