Bulgarian NT 2012

• They just announced it it 2 national televisions, so I doubt it is a joke! :white: :white:
    And knowing Vlado character I am not really surprised! He has yelled before to coaches who dare to replace him!

No, it's not a joke - for now he has the intention to leave after the league (I overheard accidently something today, I wasn't eavesdropping though! :P ) I don't know if that's the reason, but I wouldn't be surprised, as you say - it's too much in the style of his character :evil:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• No, it's not a joke - for now he has the intention to leave after the league (I overheard accidently something today, I wasn't eavesdropping though! :P ) I don't know if that's the reason, but I wouldn't be surprised, as you say - it's too much in the style of his character :evil:

http://gong.bg/view_article.php?article_id=281527

• That's good :) Well, what I heard, I heard it before our match, after that things may have changed for some reason :whistle: Actually I ám not sure that he really has ever had the intention to leave indeed, but I'm sure that at least this is what he has said! Maybe he was just bluffing to achieve something, but he has said it - for that I am sure ;)

Wild Wild West!

• Quote from Andrei Zhekov

- Имах много тежък сезон и нямах търпение да започнем с националния. Точно преди първата квалификация се контузих и това ми се отрази много зле. След това дойде уволнението на Радостин Стойчев и объркването, което настана. Тогава от федерацията ни поискаха мнението и повечето преценихме, че трябва да подкрепим треньора. Аз самият бях против смяната, защото исках да се запази целостта на отбора. Оставаха само два месеца и половина до Олимпиадата и една промяна криеше рискове. В крайна сметка Стойчев се върна и ние се класирахме. След последния мач почувствах огромно облекчение и реших, че проблемите са останали зад нас. Стойчев обаче се махна и
    това много ме разочарова.
    Почувствах се предаден, защото ние застанахме зад него в името на на отбора. А той предпочете да се посвети на една борба срещу ръководството.!

Sry, I'm too lazy to translate this :wavy:

• Sry, I'm too lazy to translate this :wavy:

Ok then, if you allow me to assist you :D

Quote from Andrei Zhekov

I had a very hard season and I had no patience to start with the NT. Right before the first qualification I got injured and that had a bad influence on me. After that came the firing of Radostin Stoychev and all the confusion that happened. Then from the Federation asked for our opinion and most of us decided that we have to support the coach. I was against the change of the coach, coz I wanted the unity of the team to be kept. There were only two months and a half left till the Olympics and such a change was too risky. At the end though, Stoychev came back and we qualified. After the last match I felt huge relief and I thought that the problems are left behind us. But Stoychev left and this disappointed me a lot. I felt betrayed, because we stayed behind him in the name of the team and he preferred to dedicate himself to a fight against the Federation!

Wild Wild West!

• Ok then, if you allow me to assist you :D

:drink:

Vlado Nikolov's words when they asked him about the Olympics yesterday:
    "What kind of question is that?! Of course I will play if the coach includes me in the roster! It's an honor to play for this team and I will keep doing it"

• Next week our NT will fly to Moscow, where we're gonna play friendlies with the team of Russia as a preparation for the OGs.

Wild Wild West!

• it must have been an very emotional week for Toshko, he took 2 personal awards at the WL finals, on e of them for best receiver!
    After so many years being the black sheep and with very bad receiving, Toshko on the top! he got the award with tears in his eyes! ;(
    This man was mocked by the fans in Bulgaria so many years and years!
    Now his moment come to prove them wrong, to shut them up!
    On top of that Toshko will become a father for second time very soon!
    Good luck, Toshe! :heart:

• Next week our NT will fly to Moscow, where we're gonna play friendlies with the team of Russia as a preparation for the OGs.

These friendlies fall out. It's only known that in London Bulgaria will play friendly matches against Brazil and USA. The teamlist for the OGs will be announced on Monday, Matey Kaziyski is not part of it.

it must have been an very emotional week for Toshko, he took 2 personal awards at the WL finals, on e of them for best receiver!
    After so many years being the black sheep and with very bad receiving, Toshko on the top! he got the award with tears in his eyes! ;(
    On top of that Toshko will become a father for second time very soon!
    Good luck, Toshe! :heart:

That's really a great news! Congrats for Toshko and his family! A new baby's coming! :heart:

Wild Wild West!

• it must have been an very emotional week for Toshko, he took 2 personal awards at the WL finals, on e of them for best receiver!

I don't like Toshko but I'm not a hater that will hate whatever he does. He had a good week regarding scoring and percentage but I can never twist my soul to say that he is a player who deserves such prizes. Maybe for all of the years of failures and critics from fans and teammates(V.N. :whistle: ) he deserves this recognition. But he doesn't have a place next to world class superstars like Leon, Kurek, Murilo, Zaytsev, etc.

Nevertheless, I also wish him success professionally and personally.

• Actually l have a question concerning Bulgarian volleyball team . Do Bulgarian team has became any successfull more ago ? :|

If you ask if they have won anything - a couple of bronze medals in different championships and a silver medal in a WCh long ago.

• Does anybody know what happened to Ananiev? I think he is ought to be recovered. Recovered but forgotten?

• Nayden Naydenov remains a coach of Bulgarian NT after the Olympics. Dark years for Bulgarian volleyball are coming...

That was said by Lubo Ganev(that Naydenov is coach). He also said that ...(I really don't know what word to put here, trust me, after you read it you'll believe me) statement:

(all his words translated. Not s aingle word added by me!)
    "Nayden's work reminds me very much of the work of Martin Stoev when Stoev headed the team in 2005. He succeeds in raising calmness amongst the team which is very important. You all saw what were the players faces when Stoychev led the team and what are they now. The boys are smiling and play released from stress. We missed beating Cuba and taking the bronze in WL. I count this match as won because the boys played really good."

This man is governing our volleyball :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww:

;( ;( ;(

• I really DO hate these reptiles! I could have never imagined that such low creatures exist!

;( ;( ;(

Wild Wild West!

• I really DO hate these reptiles! I could have never imagined that such low creatures exist!

;( ;( ;(

They not only exist - they do damage!

With Ayde Aydenov and Lubo Ganev I see our NT to be one of the main contenders. In European league...

• what a complete retrograde vision for the development of our volleyball!
    What insane morons are governing it!
    To bring back coaching model from 8 years ago even though it was old fashion back then is simply...idiotic! :wall: :wall: :wall:
    Why, God! Why? :wall: :call: