The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Sure :teach: Anyway wish her best next season but Eczacibasi lost too much time with her and now i really wonder which setter they will look for :roll: Berg looks the best choice.

Parkhomenko is still free! ;) who else? Hm... Ognjenovic, Tomkom, Ana Tiemi? ;D

• Parkhomenko is still free! ;) who else? Hm... Ognjenovic, Tomkom, Ana Tiemi? ;D

Didn't Teodosic already transfered Ognjenovic as a housewife for next season? :D Parkohmenko is injured so Micelli will not look very positive to this case.Just a few options left,they have to be quick :down:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Parkhomenko is still free! ;) who else? Hm... Ognjenovic, Tomkom, Ana Tiemi? ;D

I dontn think Parkhomenko would play volleyball after that operation ;(

• I dontn think Parkhomenko would play volleyball after that operation ;(

what exactly happened to Parkhomenko?????

• Any info...about Y.K.Kim? :read:

She is leaving but there is no rumor for her next club 8|

• [quote='Mr. Brightside',index.php?page=Thread&postID=157815#post157815]
    [quote='Anton1989',index.php?

Another news: Anzanello is very close to McCarnaghi Asystel.[/quote]

Anzanello in McCarnaghi Asystel :dance6:

• Which club,She can prefer ? :mad:

some Azerbaijan clubs offered 1 million dollars but i dont know what happened after it

• Kenya's Setter Wacu is still without Club so may be She will play in Eczacibasi.

She has international experience- World Championships, World Cup, Olympic Games, World Club Championships.

In Eczacibasi She may bloom like Lloyd in Busto.

• Floortje Meijners will play for Piacenza next season.

Today will be a pressconference for her, Davide Mazzanti(headcoach) and Fransesca Feretti (setter)

Also Havlickova will leave Busto.

http://sport.tctubantia.nl/zaa…sto-arsizio-voor-piacenza

• Kenya's Setter Wacu is still without Club so may be She will play in Eczacibasi.

She has international experience- World Championships, World Cup, Olympic Games, World Club Championships.

In Eczacibasi She may bloom like Lloyd in Busto.

Bartek :teach: Bring your lovely Wacu to Uralochka :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I wanted but She wants to play in Eczacibasi.

I'm Manager of Women's African Players and I try to find for Them Clubs in Europe. For My job I get gold, diamonds from african mines and beautiful black Women to company.

• What do you think about Rourke-Grothues instead of Havelkova-Havlickova? They are quite cheap and really good :)