The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Formation of bergam0 :

weiss - diouf
    di iulio- blagojevic
    folie - zambelli/ruseva

:white:

• According to Volleyrussia, Eva Yaneva will play in Japan for JT Marvelous next season.

and will Molnar come back to Europe??

• Acording to a brasilian colunist in lance.net:

Logan Tom is really close to Unilever and can be anounced this week.

He wrote that Tom is Paula's "problem". Cause first Unilever was going to sign with Paula, but then they got interest in Logan, things advanced and now Paula is second option for Unilever, so she will probably go back to Europe.

He also wrote that If Unilever close with Logan, they will probably going to rush to sign with a first class opposite as well, most likely foreigner (though I dont see more many options in the market). The team tried with Hooker and Flier but had no success in negociations.

source:
    http://blogs.lancenet.com.br/v…blema-de-pp4-na-unilever/

• Unilever could take both PP4 and Tom, and put Natália in outside.
    And take a foreigner for middle block because Valeskinha is not a good option anymore.

• Unilever could take both PP4 and Tom, and put Natália in outside.
    And take a foreigner for middle block because Valeskinha is not a good option anymore.

Natália dont wanna play as opp. anymore, she is OH now, that is why have to be Paula or Logan (hopefully!!!).

I think Unilever could try to get Gattaz!!! She is without team, and with Logan arriving, Valeskinha can be bench cause her reception is no longer needed.

• Signing Bethania De La Cruz would a very good option for Unilever IMO :D They might need of a strong scorer except for Natalia if for ex. Logan comes to the team, and who fits better than Bethania? However, only problem might be money, also other clubs should be intrested.

• Is Bernardinho coaching Unilever again? If so, I see that as a huge deterrent for a top foreign player to sign with Unilever. His behavior is tolerated in Brazil because of the success he's had but I cannot imagine a foreigner being receptive to that sort of coaching, particularly Tom.

Tom is probably at her peak of earning capacity and I am still unconvinced that any Brazilian team is capable of making her an offer in the ballpark of the other offers she's probably received.

• Tom is probably at her peak of earning capacity and I am still unconvinced that any Brazilian team is capable of making her an offer in the ballpark of the other offers she's probably received.

This was excactly my thought too! Logan dont have many years left and might consider the offers with most money as u say.

But at the same time, Logans stats in attack was just horrible this year (30% in attack in CL), in some matches in CL she could barely score throughout the whole games, and very average in reception too (38% exc., worse than Nihan, Sokolova and Kim in CL), so maybe she just isnt esp. hot at the transfermarket now?

I mean, even if Logan still is a player that contributes to her team with her defense for ex., the numbers isnt nice for a player with the salaries Logan most likely demands.

• Is Bernardinho coaching Unilever again? If so, I see that as a huge deterrent for a top foreign player to sign with Unilever. His behavior is tolerated in Brazil because of the success he's had but I cannot imagine a foreigner being receptive to that sort of coaching, particularly Tom.

Tom is probably at her peak of earning capacity and I am still unconvinced that any Brazilian team is capable of making her an offer in the ballpark of the other offers she's probably received.

Yes he is still coach,

well, I must say most people usually get mistaken over Bernardinho behavior.

He can seem exagerated inside court, but he is a trully gentlemen outside of it. He conquer all players that play with him cause he knows how to manage and deal with each player he coaches. He is attentions outside court and take care of each problem players have. He is there always leading by the example. Of course he is not perfect, but he knows how to conquer his players trust. He always says, he can sometimes mistake in the way but never in the intension. As long players knows they are doing what is best for them, then everything is solved. The day the intensions are wrong, then the trust is gone and there is something It can not happen.

I really recomend everyone to see him outside a game...It can really surprise you. I had the chance to see him thousand times in trainings, outside court...and he is always the best person. He is funny, make jokes with players, he is really a dad to everyone. And I heard from many players in Brasil and Italy (he also trained there), that he is the best (and I dont mean tecnicly)

So I dont think really that It is a problem.. ;)

• I'm sure he's a great person as I am sure Karpol is as well but their coaching styles are not compatible with all players and especially those that are not used to that. I just cannot imagine him getting in Tom's face and saying the things that he says to the Brazilian players and her being okay with it.

• I'm sure he's a great person as I am sure Karpol is as well but their coaching styles are not compatible with all players and especially those that are not used to that. I just cannot imagine him getting in Tom's face and saying the things that he says to the Brazilian players and her being okay with it.

but that is the thing, he is usually really calm when he wants to pass an intruction, or when he fells the team is really in hard time. ;)

anyway, we will see...but Im sure that wont be a problem, He and Karpol dont have not even close the same stile.

• but that is the thing, he is usually really calm when he wants to pass an intruction, or when he fells the team is really in hard time. ;)

anyway, we will see...but Im sure that wont be a problem, He and Karpol dont have not even close the same stile.

Really calm?!? I've seen Bernardinho for at least 10-years. Screaming "porra" and "caralho" are not my idea of calm.

• another things players usually say about him, is that he demand a lot, scream and ask for them to be better, but when they actually do it right, Bernardinho is the first to aplause to celebrate and to incentivate.

again, of course he has his style, and many people probably do not aprove, but I can say one hundred porcent that he is not what people think he is by just looking some of his behaviors inside court, stressed all the time, and rude, that is not how Bernardinho is..