The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• This rumor is interesting. IMO, it wouldn't be unheard of for Tom to agree to a smaller contract to play in a country she likes.

After receiving big contracts in Spain ('06), Russia ('07) and Japan ('08 ), she agreed to less money to go back to Italy ('09).
    So after signing big contracts in China (2010) and Turkey (2011), I could see her taking less money to go to Brazil for a year.

About Bernardinho, he certainly is an interesting character. :D

Tom isn't exactly a stranger to Brazilian coaches - she had them in Spain and more recently, Ze in Turkey. She has a strong personality and speaks her mind and knows the language well enough to do exactly that. She doesn't mind demanding coaches and she's not a player who is easily offended by "coaching terms" as long as the coach makes good technical sense. ;)

• Really calm?!? I've seen Bernardinho for at least 10-years. Screaming "porra" and "caralho" are not my idea of calm.

:lol: comee onn. many players say that too

• Berenika Okuniewska will play for fenerbahce :)
    source: voleybolmagazin

are you sure? :white:

• Scandal ! Cannes should play there not Baku. Again money win in volleyball. It is disgusting.

Different people,different minds of course. But I will tell one thing even one cent did not play any role here.
    Rabita is the last World Champion and lost in Europe only to Fenerbahce (even won one match). And also defeated the same Cannes two times.So, I think it is quite logical. I am not informed whether Cannes or any other team will miss. The sure thing only is - Rabita will play World Champs INSHALLAH.

• Different people,different minds of course. But I will tell one thing even one cent did not play any role here.

Rabita is the last World Champion and lost in Europe only to Fenerbahce (even won one match). And also defeated the same Cannes two times.So, I think it is quite logical. I am not informed whether Cannes or any other team will miss. The sure thing only is - Rabita will play World Champs INSHALLAH.

Is it true ? Y.K.Kim will play in Rabita or Azerrail ?

• Different people,different minds of course. But I will tell one thing even one cent did not play any role here.

:thumbdown: cannes should have the spot for the world championship. Last 2 years they give the wild card to the second on CL. And rabita already receive it last year.

• Ilgar yes it is very un-logic :lol:

Last year Fenerbahce was defending Champion and was 3rd in CL and what? Didn't play in Doha.

This year Rabita is defending Champion and was out from Final 4 even and will play.

Even if Cannes resigned from Doha next is Kazan and for sure would take that spot.

Ilgar I like You so please don't discredit Yourself. Everyone who thinks logic see that it's all 'bout money it's all 'bout dam dam diri dam dam.

• Former supertalent Ekaterina Gromova in Krasnoyarsk (new team in Russian SL) next season from Proton Saratov.

Gromova is 25 yrs. old, 193 cm tall, plays as OPP/OH, and played much for Russian junior NT. She was also one of the best scorers with over 300p in Russian Superleague 2010/2011. Good transfer I think.

• Former Russian NT-player Yulia Tsvetkova (Andrushko) in Proton Saratov from Severstal Cherepovets.

Since she scored 39p in a Russian SL-game for 2yrs. ago, Yulia is a proud member in Barteks Baby: Best Scorers in one Match - Senior

Andrushko was also best scorer in Russian SL 2006/2007.

• Former Russian NT-player Yulia Tsvetkova (Andrushko) in Proton Saratov from Severstal Cherepovets.

Since she scored 39p in a Russian SL-game for 2yrs. ago, Yulia is a proud member in Barteks Baby: Best Scorers in one Match - Senior

Is it alussion or something else? :D

• I would never think it is gonna happen :whistle: but I am totally agree with you Bartek :lol:

• I 'm totaly agree with Bartek for the first time :D

Money talks baby ^^

Rabita beat Cannes 2 times in private tournament LOL and I'd like to see there 8 teams not 6 teams. CEV Cup champion must participate instead of runner up in my opinion :teach: I think it would be perfect.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• it's official:Mojica is the new setter of Asystel-Mc Carnaghi that seems to be very close with Cardullo and that's going to sign with Piccinini.Velijkovic and Malagurski will stay (Sanja maybe as OPP and not as OH).

Spasojevic seems not to go anymore to Modena,that wants to sign with Lehtonen.

Kozuch and Brinker are close to Busto to replace the duo Havelkova-Havlickova.

Carocci may sign with Piacenza.

Weiss seems to go to Bergamo together with Blagojevic and Urbino seems to be close to Dall'Igna.

Dall'Ora in Asystel-Mc Carnaghi or Chieri.

• Is it true ? Y.K.Kim will play in Rabita or Azerrail ?

According to Korea media, Eczacibashi, Vakifbank, Azerrail and Rabita interested in Y.K. As she already adapted to Turkey, she prefers to stay there if there will be small difference in salary.

• Vakifbank interested in Y.K.

No comment :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: