The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• If Pavan will not play again in Villa, where do you think she will play?

Florens Castellana Grotte definitely would be the best choice. Oh no, team has disappeared.

• PTPS Piła is interesting to Marina Katić (cro) and Lucia Fresco (arg)

• Can you guys please update me on the situation in Azeri League and teams? What is official so far for Azerrail and Rabita? I don't remember much from the other teams, either, but I guess they haven't done much so far.
    On an other side...anyone knows where Arielle Wilson will play??

• Most probably Lioubov Sokolova will be back to her former club Eczacıbaşı Vitra :whistle:

So, starting-six/seven will be like:

Ozge-Neslihan, Poljak - Busra, Sokolova - Usic, Gulden ??

• It seems like that.. Very strong starting 7 indeed..Can't wait to watch them against Vakıfbank.. :D

Vakifbank's starting-seven (Naz-Brakocevic, Glinka-Nikolic, Fürst-Bahar, Gizem) seems to me stronger than ECZ-roster :teach: It is at the moment the strongest in Europe, in my opinion.

• Vakifbank's starting-seven (Naz-Brakocevic, Glinka-Nikolic, Fürst-Bahar, Gizem) seems to me stronger than ECZ-roster :teach: It is at the moment the strongest in Europe, in my opinion.

It seems really great but I would prefer Saori instead of Nikolic..You know, both Glinka and Nikolic aren't good receivers(though I think Nikolic has improved a lot)..Gözde and Saori are needed for reception..OMG! There are a lot of option, I can't leave any player in the bench :D

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• It seems really great but I would prefer Saori instead of Nikolic..You know, both Glinka and Nikolic aren't good receivers(though I think Nikolic has improved a lot)..Gözde and Saori are needed for reception..OMG! There are a lot of option, I can't leave any player in the bench :D

I forgot about Saori :aww: :aww:

Glinka, Nikolic, Saori, Gözde...what a luxury at OH-position :white:

And what about block-strenght....Brakocevic, Glinka, Fürst, Bahar, Naz, Nikolic... :white:

With current roster, Vakifbank is main candidate for winning CL 2012-2013.

• Vakifbank's starting-seven (Naz-Brakocevic, Glinka-Nikolic, Fürst-Bahar, Gizem) seems to me stronger than ECZ-roster :teach: It is at the moment the strongest in Europe, in my opinion.

Really? In my opinion Dinamo Kazans with its roster is heavy favourites in CL with Gamova - Kosheleva, Larson - Bown, Borisenko - Startseva - Kabeshova.

• Really? In my opinion Dinamo Kazans roster is heavy favourites in CL with Gamova - Kosheleva, Larson - Bown, Borisenko - Startseva - Kabeshova.

Kazan's roster is really strong as well, but I think Vakifbank's is a little stronger ;)

• Kazan's roster is really strong as well, but I think Vakifbank's is a little stronger ;)

I really cant see that honestly. I would be surprised if Vakifbank wins acctually, if they face each other. For me, Kazan will have no problems to win if not Rabita can buy another strong OH instead of Mammadova. They was really good last season but the changes of Kosheleva instead of Makhno, Bown instead of Moroz and Startseva instead of Babeshina will make them much stronger in that positions.

• Kazan's roster is really strong as well, but I think Vakifbank's is a little stronger ;)

There is no doubt that Vakıfbank has very deep roster with a lot of great alternatives..

About Kazan, I have some doubts about Startseva..I think this year will be first year in CL for her..My favourites for CL this year are Vakıfbank, Eczacıbaşı, Kazan and Galatasaray(it is said that they will transfer foreign OH)..

• Ah, I forgot about Galatasaray, if they can buy a high class OH like for ex. Kim they will be my favourites for the title, and if some team that plays in CL can catch Bethania De La Cruz, maybe they can also be a serious contender.

• I can't imagine Kim to transfer to GS...I can't imagine she doesn't know about the very strong rivalry FB < ---> GS..

But..imagine... Leo - Calderon, Kim - Neriman, Gioli :lol: :lol: very strong :D :D

• I can't imagine Kim to transfer to GS...I can't imagine she doesn't know about the very strong rivalry FB < ---> GS..

But..imagine... Leo - Calderon, Kim - Neriman, Gioli :lol: :lol: very strong :D :D

I know, but at the same time, she said she wanted to stay in Istanbul and its a big rivalry to all teams there not only Gala...but I dont know at all where she goes.

• Anna Sotnikova (OPP, 193cm) from Zarechie Odintsovo to Tyumen.

Elena Samoilova (MB) from break to Proton Saratov. She has played in Zarechie before and was a Junior NT player for Russia. She is 23 yrs. old.