The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Thank you for the information on Newcombe. I know that she had said she wanted to return to Europe. I would really like to see her on a solid Champions League or CEV Cup team.

Italy sounds nice, but it doesn't seem like there are too many quality spots remaining for OH's.

I also hear that there is a good chance Newcombe will join USA national team following 2012 Olympics.

• Piccinini in Fenerbahce? :white:

It's just a rumor.Paula Pequeno is more likely for Fenerbahce.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• A few days ago Galatasaray's manager and Neslihan's husband Orkun Darnel said to media sooner or later Neslihan will play for Galatasaray (After 2 years ofc) and today Neslihan denied those news and she said she wants to end her career in Eczacibasi.What a family :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• It's just a rumor.Paula Pequeno is more likely for Fenerbahce.

Paula + Piccinini can be their OHs..You know the changes in foreign rules so Berenika will play too..I would like to see Picci in Turkey even though she is far away from her top form...Picci is Picci anyway :D

• From The Person Above Me topic- Dream Team Kazan.. Kazan is now in situation like Belchatow in Men's category. They have let to leave Team by Main Setter and now They are only with 2nd. Chukanova is good Setter with experience but full match is probably to much for Her age.

• From The Person Above Me topic- Dream Team Kazan.. Kazan is now in situation like Belchatow in Men's category. They have let to leave Team by Main Setter and now They are only with 2nd. Chukanova is good Setter with experience but full match is probably to much for Her age.

When I wrote that I wasnt 100% serious for sure, it was a joke. I dont think Kazan is a real dream team right now, but maybe they can be. For sure, if not Startseva comes, they will try to bring another great setter (the other russians of decent level is not even avaliable) so I guess a foreigner like for ex. Lindsey Berg or Maja Ognjenovic if she not retires. Then it can be really good.

I think that the problem with Chukanova is not her age (she's younger than Leo lo Bianco, for example) but the quality of game. Still there's no reason to believe that Startseva wouldn't go to Kazan as Kazan is playing in CL and desperately needs her and Krasnodar have already signed 2 other setters

• I think that the problem with Chukanova is not her age (she's younger than Leo lo Bianco, for example) but the quality of game. Still there's no reason to believe that Startseva wouldn't go to Kazan as Kazan is playing in CL and desperately needs her and Krasnodar have already signed 2 other setters

I have got info about that Startseva prefers to live in Krasnodar/dont want to live in Kazan.

• I have got info about that Startseva prefers to live in Krasnodar/dont want to live in Kazan.

From all the places in the world she would rather live here? Oh, i see - she's just out of her mind! :rolll: just joking. but it's really interesting what's the reason behind that thought. Kazan is a very beautiful place, no one seems to complain there.

• From all the places in the world she would rather live here? Oh, i see - she's just out of her mind! :rolll: just joking. but it's really interesting what's the reason behind that thought. Kazan is a very beautiful place, no one seems to complain there.

Hehe, I have never been in Krasnodar so I dont know, but since u live there I hope its a good place :D But yes its a bit strange anyway, he said he didnt knew why though, as u say its nothing wrong with Kazan in general so maybe it has something to do with the players in Kazan, something with the family or anything.

• Hehe, I have never been in Krasnodar so I dont know, but since u live there I hope its a good place :D But yes its a bit strange anyway, he said he didnt knew why though, as u say its nothing wrong with Kazan in general so maybe it has something to do with the players in Kazan, something with the family or anything.

Hehe, the only thing that makes the place good - is me living here))) and Zhenya Startseva too probably))) but seriously - I don't know maybe she's seeing something that I don't ?( when it comes to women making this kind of decision you kinda expect to find out that there's a man involved... she's a single young woman so maybe she found someone she doesn't want to leave... but it's just my guess don't beat me up for that))

• Hehe, the only thing that makes the place good - is me living here))) and Zhenya Startseva too probably))) but seriously - I don't know maybe she's seeing something that I don't ?( when it comes to women making this kind of decision you kinda expect to find out that there's a man involved... she's a single young woman so maybe she found someone she doesn't want to leave... but it's just my guess don't beat me up for that))

Hehe no its cool, its just nice with some guesses dont need to be right, but it seems likely what u say ;)

• according to apasportLoko won't sign with Marta Sançez Salfran (Cuba), Anna Farhi (İsrail), Alişa Tomas, Nansi Metkalf ?( 8| (USA), Lusia Qaido (Argentina), İvana Milos (Crotia), Kremena Kamenova və Diana Nenova (Bulgaria)

They will continue with Vera Klimoviçlə Olqa Palçevskaya (=Belarus), Aleksandra Samoylova (Rusiya) və Mariya Filipova (Bulgaria). They already signed with Ju Costa.

Korotenko leaves Azerrail. for sure She may play in Turkey, France or Russia.

• Seems that Loko will be defeat of the CL.

CEV should give spots look for Clubs' budgets not position from last NCH. Piacenza, Modena, Krasnodar should play.

• Please Korotenko, come to play in cannes!!! :)
    I don't see anybody else available that coule be good choice for cannes (except Yuko Sano but I don't think she's free).

that's true[b] that's true and besides she's getting older she might not help you're team much

• Please Korotenko, come to play in cannes!!! :)
    I don't see anybody else available that coule be good choice for cannes (except Yuko Sano but I don't think she's free).

I think Cannes is best option for her. I want to see her in CL. Is there foreign limitation in french league? If she comes to Cannes will she be able to play all season?

• They will continue with Vera Klimoviçlə Olqa Palçevskaya (=Belarus), Aleksandra Samoylova (Rusiya) və Mariya Filipova (Bulgaria). They already signed with Ju Costa.

I have never heard of the three first names, will they be in starting lineup u think?