The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Did Goncharova an interview talking about play next season in Eczacibasi or Sollys/Nestle? ?(
    A lot of people here are talking about this history. :sos:
    if someone has the interview link, please post it

• Neslihan still is under contract of Eczacıbaşı so it would not make sense to have Neslihan and Goncharova at the same time on the court. On the other hand, I cannot imagine an high class level Russian player might play in Brasilian league :what:

• Neslihan still is under contract of Eczacıbaşı so it would not make sense to have Neslihan and Goncharova at the same time on the court. On the other hand, I cannot imagine an high class level Russian player might play in Brasilian league :what:

why? I only cannot imagine Gamova... :lol:

• Chieri Torino have confirmed that Indre Sorokaite on loan to Azerrail Bakü until the end of the season.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Edited once, last by filedefener ().

• Chieri must be winning a lot of money for that, caus eI think Sorokaite, though she was on bench in the last rounds, quite important player for them!

Anyway...I really like Sorokaite, and I hope she enjoys this experience ^^

• So in Chieri they need money... Piccinini is expensive XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• [just kidding]

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

Brazilian league is very good. This year , amognst best players there , not Brazilian , are Logan Tom and Sarah Pavan ! Last year Hooker , and Sollys is a rich club so you never know! :)

• Argentine players, Yael Castiglione and Georgina Pinedo, were released from their contracts in Austria and Turkey.

• Suzana Ćebić left Rabita. She wasn't satisfied with her status on the team.

I can imagine her psycological status...Rabita made a bad movement.The problem of Rabita was not Cebic but the poor performance of Cruz and Grun.Anyway good luck Suzana :flower:

• I knew that was going to happen!! When they got Brenda Castillo,it was obvious she was going to be #1 libero,and that's not what Suzana wanted,she's also 1 of best liberos in the world so at least she wants to be #1 on her position in a team,not to be on the bench whole match!!