The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Bauer will leave Busto and maybe she will be replaced by Arrighetti

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Bauer will leave Busto and maybe she will be replaced by Arrighetti

What?? When Havelkova and Bauer leave this team nothing will be the same! ;D

• I wonder Where Logan tom goes for next season? She played in every continent. so, the question is Where she will go :lol: maybe somewhere in Africa or Northen Europe?

• I wonder Where Logan tom goes for next season? She played in every continent. so, the question is Where she will go :lol: maybe somewhere in Africa or Northen Europe?

She still didn't play in Korea,Poland,Azerbaijan,France and Germany so she still have 5 years to play volleyball :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Volleyrussia Facebook site writes that Sokolova will play in Omsk and Terzic will be the coach, but their news are usually wrong :D

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

they have this news from our so beloved turkish website voleybolmagazin :teach:
    Also, Spasojevic and Ogynejovic are transferred there

• According to Voleybolmagazin and voleybolx Sokolova will leaves 8364916124 times from Fenerbahce

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Just wanted to make a correction....from what I wrote before, Arrighetti's contract with Foppa end this season indeed, not next one as I though.

So, It is possible she elaves...

though I hope she dont, she always let clear she loves Foppa. ^^

• She still didn't play in Korea,Poland,Azerbaijan,France and Germany so she still have 5 years to play volleyball :lol:

I hope some of Polish clubs transfers her then finally Bartek can see her in person :lol: :rolll: Bartek gotta start drinking Muszynianka(Whatever It's spelled..)'s water.

• According to Voleybolmagazin and voleybolx Sokolova will leaves 8364916124 times from Fenerbahce

It reminded me a turkish proverb : Bozuk saat bile günde iki defa doğruyu gösterir :rolll: (Even a broken clock demonstrate the right time twice in a day)

• It reminded me a turkish proverb : Bozuk saat bile günde iki defa doğruyu gösterir :rolll: (Even a broken clock demonstrate the right time twice in a day)

According to that site Sokolova has played in Russia in 2009/10 and she has played in Eczacibasi in 2010/11

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• So, voleybolmagazin is far from a reliable source? Good to know :teach:

• So, voleybolmagazin is far from a reliable source? Good to know

According to that site Ze Roberto will leave from Fenerbahce. :lol: I'm sure that source is Bruno :lol: Bruno writes everyday Ze Roberto will leave from Turkey in his blog and probably Voleybolmagazin doing a copy-past in Turkish :lol:

• So, voleybolmagazin is far from a reliable source? Good to know :teach:

Well if we say they publish 100 transfer news max 15-20 of them become true :lol: but they are quite succesfull in turkish news & transfers :D (Ex. First time they published our scary NT roster and lt became true :rolll: )

• Siatka.org which doesn't write rumors this time wrote that Kim Y.K may play in Azerbaijan but not in Baki but Azerrail which will invest big money in new season.

• Gamova is black Cat for Clubs which have played in CL. If She goes to Fenerbahce, Fenerbahce won't win Champions League again :lol: