The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• you mean Piske and Ferretti ?

Yes :lol:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Who has said that Hooker is the best even She has played bad?
    Who has fought against Italian League because She was there and went away with not good opinion but He still secured Her?

Also has said that She doesn't play in full speed in Brazil because She secures power.

Hooker Boyfriend :D

• Oh my goooood, it cannot happen. I am so shocked and sad right now :white:

Vaio deleted his account ! :mad:

Well, Matthias is right. Somehow I had my theories about V. aswell. She had law knowledge, although some informations were wrong. But his favoirte players were Hooker and Glass. In reality both players are good friends afaik room-mates at NT.
    V. supported Hooker after the Pesaro case, but 2 weeks ago Senna Usic gave an interview and she didnt want to talk bout that much,She only said, that she didnt like Hookers behavious which was not professional. V. knew very much aboiut players in Volero, american players in Azerbaidschan and of course Hooker. So there must be some link :lol:
    No more drama queen in our community, so sad :down:

• Oh my goooood, it cannot happen. I am so shocked and sad right now :white:

Vaio deleted his account ! :mad:

Well, Matthias is right. Somehow I had my theories about V. aswell. She had law knowledge, although some informations were wrong. But his favoirte players were Hooker and Glass. In reality both players are good friends afaik room-mates at NT.
    V. supported Hooker after the Pesaro case, but 2 weeks ago Senna Usic gave an interview and she didnt want to talk bout that much,She only said, that she didnt like Hookers behavious which was not professional. V. knew very much aboiut players in Volero, american players in Azerbaidschan and of course Hooker. So there must be some link :lol:
    No more drama queen in our community, so sad :down:

Maybe She was Nelly Spicer. When She saw that She isn't in NT She deleted profile in angry attack.

• Dominika Sieradzan from AZS Białystok may play in Muszyna... who does create new Team? Muszyna's Massuer?

• Dominika Sieradzan from AZS Białystok may play in Muszyna... who does create new Team? Muszyna's Massuer?

They also wanted Kaczmar as a Valentina Serena's backup :lol:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• My conspirational theory is that Jovana Brakocevic might be involved in this. Vaio said Brakocevic is too bad for Japan League, so I guess Jovana called Joanamss and said "she knows too much, u have to ban him/she", and Joana said "well, Vaio is one of my best friends, and I like to discuss with that person, but I will do a exception this time for you my dear".

• My conspirational theory is that Jovana Brakocevic might be involved in this. Vaio said Brakocevic is too bad for Japan League, so I guess Jovana called Joanamss and said "she knows too much, u have to ban Him/He", and Joana said "well, Vaio is one of my best friends, and I like to discuss with that person, but I will do a exception this time for you my dear".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lets invite Aury Cruz, she is twitteraholic and likes to share her opinion with us. I think she is a very nice and sweetheart person. :heart:

• :lol: :lol: :lol:

lets invite Aury Cruz, she is twitteraholic and likes to share her opinion with us. I think she is a very nice and sweetheart person. :heart:

I think she needs to write at a hidden account then unfortunalety :lol: But it would have been awesome if she did, she seems to have much opinions hehe

• My conspirational theory is that Jovana Brakocevic might be involved in this. Vaio said Brakocevic is too bad for Japan League, so I guess Jovana called Joanamss and said "she knows too much, u have to ban Him/He", and Joana said "well, Vaio is one of my best friends, and I like to discuss with that person, but I will do a exception this time for you my dear".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• my spanish improved very much :rolll:

This is the best way to learn foreign languages XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Hooker has a sister whom is a sprinter for USA NT.She could be Vaio aswell :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Exactly. And considering everything he's written here gives me a pretty good idea about his identity. I can't believe some people think he is Hooker.

maybe you can give us a hint who could be ??

I am feeling like culombo right now :cheesy:

• She might be from ex yugoslavia but i don't think that she is living in europe.She was generally posting at 10pm-10am so she is living in Asia or America.Maybe she is Ivana Nesovic.Vaio was thinking so postive about Korea league :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: