The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Manon Flier very close to Krasnodar now I heard.

If it will become officially, I think the Selinger-factor could have been decisively...Manon has always really appreciated Selinger.

• According to Vatan newspaper's author Vakıfbank will transfer a world class setter for next season..He said that on his twetter page and he talks like it is certain..He says we have to wait a little bit to know who she is..

Actually I am confused now..We already have Brakocevic, Nikolic, Fürst and Glinka as foreigners and NT players like Gözde, Özge, Bahar, Polen..I expected that we will transfer a Turkish setter for Özge's backup..I am curious if the news is true or not, if it is true, who is she? :D

Naz or Lloyd :P :D

• If it will become officially, I think the Selinger-factor could have been decisively...Manon has always really appreciated Selinger.

Its a bit surprising in some way for me. You said yesterday he had problems with cooperating and listen to others, so then u would think the players didnt like him :lol:

• Well, yeah, but Fenerbahçe once tried that, built one team for Champions and other for League, and we all know how ended. Last season on contrary, they were much more organized and could achieve it. So I dont know If signing with a lot foreigners that will have no chance to play together will actually be a good thing for Vakifbank. We will see. ^^

• Its a bit surprising in some way for me. You said yesterday he had problems with cooperating and listen to others, so then u would think the players didnt like him :lol:

I can imagine :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, some :!: (very obedient) players really appreciated him ( Manon, but also Visser, Huurman..) but some other players didn't (Wijnhoven, Meijners, Jans etc) --> they left NT..It was just a matter of agree/disagree with his opinion..if you agree --> no problem...if you don't ---> exit :!:

The other things (concerning other coaches/officials are true :teach:

• Well, yeah, but Fenerbahçe once tried that, built one team for Champions and other for League, and we all know how ended. Last season on contrary, they were much more organized and could achieve it. So I dont know If signing with a lot foreigners that will have no chance to play together will actually be a good thing for Vakifbank. We will see. ^^

I have the same opinion with you Joana..4 foreigers are enough I think..And I do believe that the setter must play both in the league and CL.. If not, there would be a big problems at setting..The trainings are not enough to find the rhythm with the attackers for setters..

• i have no idea whats going on right now in Vakifbank :huh:

They have already 4 foreigers

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• top class foreign setter ? and what will Ozge do ? come on, I dont understand Vakifbank's transfer policy

• Vakıfbank Baku just stay away from my Lloyd :teach: I don't wanna see her in any other turkish team after lots of rumors with Eczaci ;(

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I can imagine :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, some :!: (very obedient) players really appreciated him ( Manon, but also Visser, Huurman..) but some other players didn't (Wijnhoven, Meijners, Jans etc) --> they left NT..It was just a matter of agree/disagree with his opinion..if you agree --> no problem...if you don't ---> exit :!:

The other things (concerning other coaches/officials are true :teach:

I get what u mean, intresting to hear :)

• I miss your avatar-pic with Jordan, will u change back then? :lol:

It's a totem.Untill Lloyd signs anywhere i will keep it :D I like Jordan's photo aswell but we have to wait Carli's decision :P

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Amil Campinas confirmed Ze Roberto as the coach of the team for next season.
    Tomorrow will happen a conference where they will show the whole squad.
    Mari was wanted for the team, but she will play in Europe. Montaño was ofered, bus Ze Roberto says that she isn't the priority.

source: http://globoesporte.globo.com/…nova-equipe-feminina.html

I would like to see Mari in Europe. She need to get better in all aspects. I think it will be good for her :)

• I agree that Mari in Europe looks very, very intresting and it could be good, BUT only if it makes her happier!

In some way I think its good for her to "come away" if she had much problems at home with broken relationship and sick mother etc.

For Mari I guess it will be very important that she gets control over her social life from the beginning in her new club, she seems like a typical victim for loneliness in a new country/club. Im worried if she comes to f.eks Russia. New climate, new culture, different language, will she handle it? What do the brasilians users think?

• I agree that Mari in Europe looks very, very intresting and it could be good, BUT only if it makes her happier!

In some way I think its good for her to "come away" if she had much problems at home with broken relationship and sick mother etc.

For Mari I guess it will be very important that she gets control over her social life from the beginning in her new club, she seems like a typical victim for loneliness in a new country/club. Im worried if she comes to f.eks Russia. New climate, new culture, different language, will she handle it? What do the brasilians users think?

I really don't know. But let's look back for the past season. She wasn't the Mari we used to know. She didn't have security, she couldn't kill the balls.
    The breaking of a relationship was very intense for her. She couldn't recover and NT and Unilever suffered a lot whit this.
    So I think change the air can be good for her, but I'm afriad about waht you said. She can feel alone and it can bring some troubles. So, let's wait and see what will happen. I really hope she can recover and play well again. We need her.

• @ Voleielite: Wrong thread, this is womens ;)

If Giba wants to come playing with Cannes girls, he's quite welcome ! :rolll: