The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Now it's official. Quite a shock for us here.

About Havelkova, I think it's just a rumor. People start saying things online just for kicks, like "I want my team to transfer Gamova, Hooker, Darnel, Flier, etc. etc." and then someone just replicates. I heard a lot of fans saying they'd want to have Havelkova. To say this might actually happen, I think it's a stretch. I might be wrong, though. You never know.

thank you! I hope she will stay in Italy, otherwise nobody basically is staying in the Italian league... ;(

• According to here Jaqueline Carvalho has renewed its contract with Sollys Osasco.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Now it's official. Quite a shock for us here.

About Havelkova, I think it's just a rumor. People start saying things online just for kicks, like "I want my team to transfer Gamova, Hooker, Darnel, Flier, etc. etc." and then someone just replicates. I heard a lot of fans saying they'd want to have Havelkova. To say this might actually happen, I think it's a stretch. I might be wrong, though. You never know.

I think they started this rumor because Conte (from Argentina NT) was supposed to play in Brazil for Minas Tênis Club and he´s Havelkova´s boyfriend.
    But Minas actually signed with another player from Argentina NT: Quiroga.

• ''

According to here Jaqueline Carvalho has renewed its contract with Sollys Osasco.

I think it's true. Many sites here in Brazil says the same. Jaqueline renewed with Osasco.
    Thaisa, Adenizia and Fabíola renewed for one more season and Camila Brait signed for two seasons.
    Some sites also say that Sheilla already signed with Osasco.

• ''

I think it's true. Many sites here in Brazil says the same. Jaqueline renewed with Osasco.
    Thaisa, Adenizia and Fabíola renewed for one more season and Camila Brait signed for two seasons.
    Some sites also say that Sheilla already signed with Osasco.

Sheilla did signed with Sollys Nestlé/Osasco, it´s true.

• Liuba Sokolova has offers from several russian clubs, and she will decied about her future already in the next week.

• If Makhno stays who will be sitting on the bench? Larson, Kosheleva, Makhno or Gamova? Maybe these roumors about Gamova in Fenerbahce could be true? In that case there will be one change in Kazan Kosheleva instead of Gamova, I'm not sure if this substitution is positive...

• Muszyna is very interesting to:
    -Sanja Popovic
    -Valentina Serena
    -Helene Rousseaux
    -Lena Dziękieiwcz
    -Anna Kaczmar
    -Dominika Sieradzan
    source: http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…muszyna-zupelnie-jak-nowa

Players which leave team for sure are:
    -Debby Stam
    -Caroline Wensink
    -Joanna Kaczor
    -Rachel Rourke
    -Magda Piątek
    -Milena Radecka
    -Agnieszka Rabka
    -Mariola Zenik

• If Makhno stays who will be sitting on the bench? Larson, Kosheleva, Makhno or Gamova? Maybe these roumors about Gamova in Fenerbahce could be true? In that case there will be one change in Kazan Kosheleva instead of Gamova, I'm not sure if this substitution is positive...

Well, if Gamova really leaves and Tanya comes, then I guess they might play Larson/Kosheleva as OHs, and buy a opposite instead of Gamova. If they dont, and play with Tanya as OPP, I dont think it will be positive for Kazan at all.

• Big WOW ! Azerbaijani club Azerrail Baku offers to Kim Yeon-Koung 1,2 million euroes !!!!!!!

Source: http://apasport.az/xeber_%E2%8…on_avro_verir!_58441.html !

• Big WOW ! Azerbaijani club Azerrail Baku offers to Kim Yeon-Koung 1,2 million euroes !!!!!!!

Source: http://apasport.az/xeber_%E2%8…on_avro_verir!_58441.html !

more than Osmany will get in Zenit Kazan :white: :white: :white:

• Kim was unbeliavble in Champions league,especially at F4 in Baku,but,come on!!! 1,2 million euroes is too much for 2,maybe 3 players and for 1 it's ridicoulos!!! They could but 3 or 4 star players for that money I'm sure!! Chiappini already started with wrong decidions! :(

• Tom Logan left from Fenerbahce Universal.Big possible Kim Yeon will leave too for an Azeri club and her reason is 2+1 even it's almost certain that she will play full season :roll:

Source : Voleybolmagazin

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Oh my God, Muszyna will be much weaker, if those transfer are true.

• No, everyone knew that Fabiana and Tom would leave Fenerbahçe after this season. And it's not hard to expect that Sokolova won't need to play in Fenerbahçe after Olympic Games so it's nothing surprising either. The only unexpected one is Kim, but noone would pay her higher than .1.2 millions here for one season. :whistle:

• Serena in Muszyna??? ?(

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.