The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Cuneo doesn't confirm Luigi Mastrangelo and Francesco Fortunato..! Cuneo wants Dick Kooy from Modena!
    Source: http://volleyball.it/notizie.asp?s=118&n=45680&l=0

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• Setter Igor Kolodinsky from Metalloinvest Belgorod to Zenit Kazan. He should be second setter in Zenit.

Lokomotiv Novosibirsk extended contracts with Denis Biryukov and Ilya Zhilin, libero Constantin Sidenko and Valentin Golubev, Setter Andrey Zubkov, Middle Blocker Artem Volvich, as well as the Cuban diagonal Michael Sanchez.

Anton Dubrovin, as well as two middle blocker - Andrey Aschev and Alexander Krivets leaving Novosibirsk.

Pavel Moroz and Bjorn Andrae staying in Kuzbass, they signed new contracts. Same did libero Alexander Yanutov and MB Chaus with Dynamo Krasnodar.

• Vinhedo from Jastrzębski Węgiel to Cimed Florianópolis. Have they really wanted him? I can't believe. Anyway... bye bye, Vinhedo! :wavy:

• Vinhedo from Jastrzębski Węgiel to Cimed Florianópolis. Have they really wanted him? I can't believe. Anyway... bye bye, Vinhedo! :wavy:

:woohoo:
    Any actual rumours who will come in JW after Vinhedo leaves the club and Zygadlo prefered Russia so it's clear it won't be him ?

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• :woohoo:
    Any actual rumours who will come in JW after Vinhedo leaves the club and Zygadlo prefered Russia so it's clear it won't be him ?

No idea :aww: Maybe Lorenzo will try to bring Giacomo Sintini again since he won the fight with the desease and he trains normally ? Ten minutes ago I started to think about Fabian Drzyzga in Jastrzębie... But it's only my wishful thinking. Not so stupid idea, actually.

You reminded me how much my heart was broken when Ziomek have chosen Russia Painful moments...

Actually, he's got an offert from Brazil, but supposedly he said he wants to stay in Europe, so this transfer to Cimed isn't confirm yet(btw, is it this Cimed, which won't exist anymore? 8| ).

• Setter Igor Kolodinsky from Metalloinvest Belgorod to Zenit Kazan. He should be second setter in Zenit.

And what about Igor Kobzar? Wasn't he traded from Gazprom to Zenit? Now they have Vermiglio, Kobzar and Kolodinskiy :what:

• Jeroen Rauwerdink official in Andreoli Latina.

• WHAT? Politechnika wants Bartman back. So he can play as OPP there. Yeah, right... He will return straight into the open arms of Mrs Dolecka :lol:

• WHAT? Politechnika wants Bartman back. So he can play as OPP there. Yeah, right... He will return straight into the open arms of Mrs Dolecka :lol:

Is this madam still there? I thought that some wealthy man bouth the club? Or he decided to keep her, coz she is admirable volleyball expert? :lol: Tctc, well, on the other hand, as I have a second thought...who knows? As we see recently money can do anything, so... :whistle:

Wild Wild West!

• Is this madam still there? I thought that some wealthy man bouth the club? Or he decided to keep her, coz she is admirable volleyball expert? :lol: Tctc, well, on the other hand, as I have a second thought...who knows? As we see recently money can do anything, so... :whistle:

Yes, she is still there... I'm worrying that Zibi may have trouble in finding really strong club now which still need OPP... But as someone brilliant have written "he will rather set up his own club, play at all positions, sew costumes and pass the ball to himself than he return to Politechnika".

• Yes, she is still there... I'm worrying that Zibi may have trouble in finding really strong club now which still need OPP... But as someone brilliant have written "he will rather set up his own club, play at all positions, sew costumes and pass the ball to himself than he return to Politechnika".

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

btw, isn't there any development with Skra's case? I'm more interested what are they doing with the setter question and are they actually doing something at all? :sleeping:

Wild Wild West!

• btw, isn't there any development with Skra's case? I'm more interested what are they doing with the setter question and are they actually doing something at all? :sleeping:

Since there is no news on this topic and even no new rumours I guess that they are holding discussions with Luciano, waiting for his decision, praying for Luciano's decision sounding "I do, I do, I do..." or three in one.

• Zenit wanted to sign Kobzar but Surgut Prezident, Khabibulin, requested some cases of money :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

After that Zenit signs Kolodinskiy. Good choice for 2nd setter :drink:

• Marcello Forni to Vibo Valencia..! :)

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• Ajaccio signed 2 new players. From German TV Buhl came OH Matthias Pompe and they signed replacement for Simin. It's Canadian MB Brett Adrian Dailey. Croatian MB Šime Vulin extended contract with Corsicans for next season.